Trump Goes Silent On Voting Machines

Because none of the plaintiffs can produce enough evidence to convince a judge to issue a subpoena for them.

All they have is a fishing expedition, and the law doesn't work that way, you need real evidence to get your hands on official election records.
Transparency is reason enough, and you know it. They are guilty.
Transparency? They let both parties witness and observe the entire election process. They could have raised any objections as they occurred. They had them conduct hand recounts in Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin. With the recounts showing no significant error, and no tabulation errors by the machines.
They put cardboard up on windows and did not let observers close enough to see a thing.

In the mean time Arizona is still withholding machines and ballots. Why, if they are not guilty?
Because none of the plaintiffs can produce enough evidence to convince a judge to issue a subpoena for them.

All they have is a fishing expedition, and the law doesn't work that way, you need real evidence to get your hands on official election records.
Ha Ha! Rudy and Sydney are gonna have to claim bankruptcy when Dominion is though with them.

In the mean time Arizona is still withholding machines and ballots. Why, if they are not guilty?

Ha Ha! Rudy and Sydney are gonna have to claim bankruptcy when Dominion is though with them.
Could be the other way around.

Without Dominion, Joke Biden wouldn't have "won" this sham election, the whole world knows that.

Hopefully Karma will get him and all the scum who helped him.

1613772353259.png

Without Dominion, Joke Biden wouldn't have "won" this sham election, the whole world knows that.

View attachment 459195
The BIG LIE is getting old. But I am sure that they would love to talk to you, if you want to talk to them. Then they can serve you the legal documents for your court date.

View attachment 459195
The BIG LIE is getting old. But I am sure that they would love to talk to you, if you want to talk to them. Then they can serve you the legal documents for your court date.
Your big lie is over. Over 100 million know there was fraud.

View attachment 459195

Big lie my eye!

The only Big lie is this fake Biden's Presidency.

View attachment 459195

Big lie my eye!

The only Big lie is this fake Biden's Presidency.
I am not going to argue with someone who is intent on carrying the water for the Liar in Chief. You just keep repeating your Big Lie. The longer you lie, the less people believe anything else you say. trump lost. Get over it! Just keep repeating...

trump LOST!
trump LOST!
trump LOST!
trump LOST!

trump LOST!

trump LOST!

Our President is too busy running the country to engage in Trumps silly fantasies
Running it into the ground, you mean making sure we are energy dependent once again after Trump made sure we weren't under the thumbs of Iran, Russia, China, etc.

Joe put a stop to that. All for what? Making sure we weren't befouling the planet anymore?
Of the major oil producing countries guess which one befouled the globe the least?

Why, it was the US. So why are Joe's masters having Joe send us back into servitude to Iran, Russia, China?
It can only be because they hate America and whatever is good for this nation they will put a little pen in
Joe's shaky hands because he will sign whatever is put in front of him. He doesn't give a fuck.
The country is flourishing under our beloved President Biden
Did you mean the country is "flushing"? under the Corrupt Dotard, Joe Biden?
Because that would be more truthful, not that you ever tell the truth.

Forum List

Back