Trump Goes Silent On Voting Machines

Trump: I have been cheated

My lawyers tell me I am not allowed to say by whom
That in itself is pretty sad. You support intimidation and abuse of power. That is absolutely no surprise. That is why we have an illegitimate administration because of enablers and cowards like you.

Poor, poor Trump

He claims he has been cheated. But those who he accused threaten to sue him if he can’t back it up

It works the other way around.
It is the one doing the suing that has to prove Trump knew he was lying.
I don't think there was massive election fraud, but Trump is legally free to think there was, and to say so as much as he wants.
You can't sue him over that.
Trump, or anyone else is free to say that there was fraud.

It is when you say ......Dominion manipulated the results, changed votes to Biden, deleted Trump votes...that you are liable
It destroys a companies reputation when they rely on integrity. You had better have proof
They have proof. Maybe they will call Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobachar as witnesses.

Proof they were afraid to bring to court

Now, Dominion will force them to put up or shut up
Dominion has no case. Their machines were on the internet. Middle school children can hack into them. The software they use is easily compromised. All proven fact. I can hardly wait, it should blow the fraud wide open for everyone to see.

Private Citizen Trump is going to have to pay from multiple lawsuits.

He led and participated in the attacks on these companies.
He should pay.
A line of your failed predictions would stretch from here to the moon.
Too bad you are responsible for none of your idiotic comments.
Ask President Biden about my predictions
Ask illegitimate Biden.
Our President is too busy running the country to engage in Trumps silly fantasies
He is running nothing. He is moved here and there, told what to say and nothing more.

Dominion has no case. Their machines were on the internet. Middle school children can hack into them. The software they use is easily compromised. All proven fact. I can hardly wait, it should blow the fraud wide open for everyone to see.
The question isn't could dominion machines be hacked, but were they hacked. And that answer is NO. They were shown to give accurate tabulations in all cases, in all states, and all elections.

Hell, you could start a similar rumor by saying the power companies in Texas shut down because they were hacked, and not because they froze.

Our President is too busy running the country to engage in Trumps silly fantasies
Running it into the ground, you mean making sure we are energy dependent once again after Trump made sure we weren't under the thumbs of Iran, Russia, China, etc.

Joe put a stop to that. All for what? Making sure we weren't befouling the planet anymore?
Of the major oil producing countries guess which one befouled the globe the least?

Why, it was the US. So why are Joe's masters having Joe send us back into servitude to Iran, Russia, China?
It can only be because they hate America and whatever is good for this nation they will put a little pen in
Joe's shaky hands because he will sign whatever is put in front of him. He doesn't give a fuck.

Both will get huge settlements for the lies that were told about them. They suffered severe harm to their reputations.

They are not only suing Rudy and Sidney Powell but Fox News and their commentators.

They need to include Trump.....He was the ring leader
Yup...it was the BIG LIE that trump told started the whole voting machine falsehood. Because trump has been gaslighting America for five years, he thought he could get everyone to believe his BIG LIE. It didn't work. Now his criminal associates are going to have to pay and eventually he will also.

Running it into the ground, you mean making sure we are energy dependent once again after Trump made sure we weren't under the thumbs of Iran, Russia, China, etc.

Joe put a stop to that. All for what? Making sure we weren't befouling the planet anymore?
Of the major oil producing countries guess which one befouled the globe the least?

Why, it was the US. So why are Joe's masters having Joe send us back into servitude to Iran, Russia, China?
It can only be because they hate America and whatever is good for this nation they will put a little pen in
Joe's shaky hands because he will sign whatever is put in front of him. He doesn't give a fuck.
Actually...we were energy independent before trump. We saw a huge energy boom under the Obama/Biden administration.

Both will get huge settlements for the lies that were told about them. They suffered severe harm to their reputations.

They are not only suing Rudy and Sidney Powell but Fox News and their commentators.

Yup...it was the BIG LIE that trump told started the whole voting machine falsehood. Because trump has been gaslighting America for five years, he thought he could get everyone to believe his BIG LIE. It didn't work. Now his criminal associates are going to have to pay and eventually he will also.

I doubt if they can expect Trump to help with their legal fees

The country is flourishing under our beloved President Biden

I doubt if they can expect Trump to help with their legal fees
He doesn't even pay his own! Why would he pay those of his criminal cronies?

Bullshit. Texas people investigated Dominion and didn't like what they found.
They found that a voter could vote in less than 1/3 of the time it takes to color in all of those boxes.
Y'all had mail-in voting and straight ticket ballot capabilities.

Why don't you tell me what Texas found in Dominion voting machines that they didn't like? We used to use them every election until about three years ago.

No they found the machines had algorithms that they shouldn't have. No voting machine needs those. Hell those machines took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch.

You want to know then research Dominion machines.

That's not what the letter from the Secretary of State said at all.

The country is flourishing under our beloved President Biden
We finally have someone who is taking COVID seriously and is a compassionate man...rather than someone who could care less about Americans. That, in itself, has changed the atmosphere in this country.

But I must admit, I agree with Joe. I am also getting tired of talking about "the former guy."

The question isn't could dominion machines be hacked, but were they hacked. And that answer is NO. They were shown to give accurate tabulations in all cases, in all states, and all elections.

Hell, you could start a similar rumor by saying the power companies in Texas shut down because they were hacked, and not because they froze.
They were shown to give accurate calculations by firms connected to Dominion and hand picked by corrupt SOS's. Their audits mean nothing. The one independent audit in MI revealed vote switching. In the mean time Arizona is still withholding machines and ballots. Why, if they are not guilty?

Really? Why did Warren and Klobachar complain about the machines and a Democratic lawyer too in a House race from 2020?

They found that a voter could vote in less than 1/3 of the time it takes to color in all of those boxes.

Why don't you tell me what Texas found in Dominion voting machines that they didn't like? We used to use them every election until about three years ago.

No they found the machines had algorithms that they shouldn't have. No voting machine needs those. Hell those machines took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch.

Do some research. Its common knowledge. Why do you think Dominion backed out of those hearing last year??

In the mean time Arizona is still withholding machines and ballots. Why, if they are not guilty?
Because none of the plaintiffs can produce enough evidence to convince a judge to issue a subpoena for them.

All they have is a fishing expedition, and the law doesn't work that way, you need real evidence to get your hands on official election records.

In the mean time Arizona is still withholding machines and ballots. Why, if they are not guilty?
Because none of the plaintiffs can produce enough evidence to convince a judge to issue a subpoena for them.

All they have is a fishing expedition, and the law doesn't work that way, you need real evidence to get your hands on official election records.
Transparency is reason enough, and you know it. They are guilty.

Transparency is reason enough, and you know it. They are guilty.
Transparency? They let both parties witness and observe the entire election process. They could have raised any objections as they occurred. They had them conduct hand recounts in Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin. With the recounts showing no significant error, and no tabulation errors by the machines.

Lying is a reliable COPQ game....

Do some research. Its common knowledge. Why do you think Dominion backed out of those hearing last year??
We will see when Rudy and Powell has to settle with Dominion. FOX is running scared....firing their on line liars left and right.

Forum List

Back