Fox Must Face Smartmatic’s $2.7 Billion Defamation Suit

I hope Fox is bankrupted and shut down. No one needs to see any other side of the news. Only government approved news is allowed

Round Two of the Antidefamation suits. This one might kill Fox completely. Everything in the earlier settlement is admissible.

Another win for the good guys.

I heard somewhere that Trump hasn’t been live on Fox for over a year or so. They’re worried about having more slander on their airwaves.

This is what happens when they followed P0
Round Two of the Antidefamation suits. This one might kill Fox completely. Everything in the earlier settlement is admissible.

1135809 down his farscial bullshit "Rigged Election". Make fux snooze pay out the ass.

And, if that is true, as poster Oddball asserts....well, what impact will that have on the 'defense'-calculus of Jim Hoft and his Gateway Pundit in the billion dollar lawsuit Dominion brought against them?
Dominion isn't suing Gateway Pundit. An employee of Dominion is.

Also, the two Georgia election workers are suing Gateway Pundit. The same two who sued Giuliani and won.

ps2....can America's defamation body of law act as a corrective, a cure, to the irresponsible untruths of blind partisan accusations?
Nope. The Gateway Pissant still spreads their bullshit to this day, as can be seen by the rubes who parrot them on this forum.

Just like Diaper Don, they never learn.

Whew, that’s a relief!
This exonerates Biden’s 51 million unaccountable, unvetted, non-electioneering-proof mail-in votes.

I hope Fox is bankrupted and shut down. No one needs to see any other side of the news. Only government approved news is allowed
mj63e1oq8ffc1.jpeg

Forum List

Back