Trump Goes Silent On Voting Machines

No, the machines are the evidence. No one had to look they are there but being withheld from discovery
As someone already pointed out, they were looked at and you came up with an excuse as to why that wasn't sufficient.

You'll invent any excuse if something doesn't fit your preconceived conclusions.
all they did was investigate themselves and concluded they did nothing wrong,, they were never looked at by an outside unbiased source for the specific claims presented,,

but you knew that and decided to lie about it,,
This is a lie.
this is a fact,,,
This is one of many reasons why conservatives are in fact reprehensible and despised, their dishonesty, contempt for the truth, and endless lying.

No, the machines are the evidence. No one had to look they are there but being withheld from discovery
As someone already pointed out, they were looked at and you came up with an excuse as to why that wasn't sufficient.

You'll invent any excuse if something doesn't fit your preconceived conclusions.
all they did was investigate themselves and concluded they did nothing wrong,, they were never looked at by an outside unbiased source for the specific claims presented,,

but you knew that and decided to lie about it,,
This is a lie.
this is a fact,,,
This is one of many reasons why conservatives are in fact reprehensible and despised, their dishonesty, contempt for the truth, and endless lying.

I'm not a conservative,,,

No one is talking about Dominion vote changing machines anymore.
The thread is a lie...surprise!

Wake me up when anyone goes to court over this thing.

nope,, if you knew what you say is true and the final analysis you wouldnt be spending months gas lighting us with your selective propaganda,,
What I say is true and documented in the link I provided. You claimed these documents which were submitted to the court constituted "Nazi propoganda" which shows the level of sophistication of your narrative.

nope,, if you knew what you say is true and the final analysis you wouldnt be spending months gas lighting us with your selective propaganda,,
What I say is true and documented in the link I provided. You claimed these documents which were submitted to the court constituted "Nazi propoganda" which shows the level of sophistication of your narrative.
thats only partial truth,,, theres a lot more to the 2020 election than you present,,,

1613747584608.png

24 / 7......Democrats / Snowflakes can't move on - Trumpowns them!

President Trump has left office. This is none of his concern now.

Democrats / Snowfakes wanted him silenced. Big Tech banned him permanently from Twittewr / Facebook.
- They just wiped an interview he justgave on a talkshow so no one could see it.

If Presidnt Trumpwas speaking about the election fraud that went on Democrats and snowflakes would accuse him again of 'Inciting Insurrection'

As President Trump remains silent on the proven vulnerabilities of election machines and about what happened during the election, the Democrats and snowflakes are attacking him.

Whether President Trump speaks or not, Democrats and snowflakes attack him, no matter what he does. It is a sign of 'Schizophrenia - Multiple-Personality', a side effect of 'Terminal TDS'

thats only partial truth,,, theres a lot more to the 2020 election than you present,,,
The question I was responding to was whether evidence was presented to court. It was, in large amounts. That's proven by the court documents.

Now you're trying to criticize me for not answering a different question that I wasn't asked. Who is gaslighting who?

The question I was responding to was whether evidence was presented to court. It was, in large amounts. That's proven by the court documents.

Now you're trying to criticize me for not answering a different question that I wasn't asked. Who is gaslighting who?
which one of those resulted in depositions and cross examinations???

Yup and I'd bet Trump would have all kinds of evidence. Texas sure did.
Texas doesn't have any evidence. We didn't use voting machines for the same reason that we didn't allow straight ticket voting and put fine point pens in the voting kiosks to slowly color in all of those boxes.
Add in our voter ID law, and you have an obvious attempt to slow down the lines at the polls.

The Texas GQP knows that they can't win if everyone votes. We also didn't have mail-in voting, and closed 750 voting locations across the state.

The steal is in plain view for anyone with eyes.

Forum List

Back