Trump For DICTATOR!

You need what is best for your country...history of the Américan peoples you have some great Président Hillary could not have become one of them like Obama is not one of those Président something tell me that Trump will be one of them

Your syntax is terrible.
i know people say that to me when they don't agree with me....i talk french it is simple to hit me with my language but i don't care about that i say what i think the best way i can in English

I am mostly French myself. So I have some right to say that French syntax is really screwed up. Being mostly backwards in talking about things. Like our city Baton Rouge. Directly translated, it means Baton Red. Spanish is much the same way. Take their word chupacabra. Directly translated, it says "sucker goat."
Well for me it could be a lot worse i am French Canadian ( Québeçoise) i live in France but my father was talking English and my mother Québeçois so it is vey hard sometime i really screwed up with the English but not only same thing with the French French i have trouble.

Forum List

Back