Mom kicks her child out of the house for voting for trump in his school election

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
liberals, your reaction to losing has been nothing short of a national disgrace. Sure when obama won republicans were upset, but we didn't "protest", kick our children out of their homes or beat down citizens. Republicans voted for change and work within the parameters of the system to achieve that. Liberals have created the atmosphere that encourages the type of vile behavior that this mother displayed, and it's only going to get worse.

TMZ

Throughout the U.S. kids are being bullied with the encouragement of teachers for voting for Trump in mock elections but the hypocrite left merely coddles the losers and pretends that are victims of PTSD.

liberals, your reaction to losing has been nothing short of a national disgrace. Sure when obama won republicans were upset, but we didn't "protest", kick our children out of their homes or beat down citizens. Republicans voted for change and work within the parameters of the system to achieve that. Liberals have created the atmosphere that encourages the type of vile behavior that this mother displayed, and it's only going to get worse.

TMZ

Our reaction? WTF are you talking about?

You guys aren't calling the kid a dangerous thug. Progress.

The poor kid's mother on the other hand....she needs to be investigated, no child should be treated that way
Maybe the mother feared for her life.

Do you ever tire of looking really stupid?

Do you ever take a break from talking to yourself? The contents of your posts make you sound like a mental patient.

The poor kid's mother on the other hand....she needs to be investigated, no child should be treated that way

Do you ever take a break from talking to yourself? The contents of your posts make you sound like a mental patient.

Shush Dumb Deer, wth are you going to do? Hit me with your IQ again? That was priceless lol.....idiot

tell me you cate about this kid. When he was in the womb people cared. Now hes born.....you could care less. Americans ate the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the world...and I was born in america and I'm calling it out. Don't like it? Deport me...go for it. This is fun.

I'm pro life to the extent we encourage abortion prone women not only to not abort, but to help encourage adoption. Problem is most of Americans aren't bright snuff to figure it out. We make adoption difficult here. Red tape introduced by the grand old party....pricks. Again come deport me.

Shush Dumb Deer, wth are you going to do? Hit me with your IQ again? That was priceless lol.....idiot

Being smarter than you is a low bar to clear, I'll admit that.

Forum List

Back