Trump Flushing Records Down Toilet

For Trump's sake he better not have! Anything destoyed or hidden is linked to an abundance of other email evidence available.

Anybody who tries such a stunt would be absolutely incriminating themselves based on the content of what has gone missing.

Surely Trump's advisors would have stopped him before he coult fall into that trap. shirley?

For Trump's sake he better not have! Anything destoyed or hidden is linked to an abundance of other email evidence available.

Anybody who tries such a stunt would be absolutely incriminating themselves based on the content of what has gone missing.

Surely Trump's advisors would have stopped him before he coult fall into that trap. shirley?
Do you really think that writing paper Trump flushed would (one) actually flush and (two) would still be there today?....

Lmao...you people are freaking crazy....

View attachment 599707

Papers were “periodically” found clogging up toilets in the White House residence during Donald Trump’s presidency, The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman writes in her upcoming book.

White House staffers believed the then-president himself had blocked the pipes by trying to flush ripped-up pieces of paper, according to the “Confidence Man” author. Axios shared details from the book, scheduled for release later this year, on Thursday.

DOC DUMP: W.H. STAFF REPORTEDLY SUSPECTED TRUMP FLUSHED FILES

OMG, worse than having a mentally ill child in the White House!
Suspected, got it.

BTW How can Congress demand a President turn over his papers to the government? Can a President get any papers he wants from Congress?

This is a separation of powers issue and a POTUS should be in charge of any and all of his own papers.

Do you really think that writing paper Trump flushed would (one) actually flush and (two) would still be there today?....

Lmao...you people are freaking crazy....
Hey stupid, 'flush' was just the buzz word taking the place of 'burnt'. You get more ignorant every day!

Sorry, I don't usually stoop to that level, but I mean really I've heard more sense from a gatepost!

View attachment 599707

Papers were “periodically” found clogging up toilets in the White House residence during Donald Trump’s presidency, The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman writes in her upcoming book.

White House staffers believed the then-president himself had blocked the pipes by trying to flush ripped-up pieces of paper, according to the “Confidence Man” author. Axios shared details from the book, scheduled for release later this year, on Thursday.

DOC DUMP: W.H. STAFF REPORTEDLY SUSPECTED TRUMP FLUSHED FILES

OMG, worse than having a mentally ill child in the White House!

Again? That's the third time he's done that today.

Hey stupid, 'flush' was just the buzz word taking the place of 'burnt'. You get more ignorant every day!

Sorry, I don't usually stoop to that level, but I mean really I've heard more sense from a gatepost!
Oh so he burnt the papers?...then how do we know what was on the paper?...I'm sorry but this just doesn't make any sense....

Then what is this by one of your comrades?....

Lakhota said:
View attachment 599707

Another thing that “reportedly” happened. As in it never happened. Yet the usual suspects here swallow it all.

In the OP:

You could show video of him wiping his butt with official documents and the cult would cheer.

There are no standards now. He didn't lower the bar, he removed it.
Uh huh...right. Your side never needs to see any evidence for any negative story about President Trump. You just assume it is all true. But if a lefty is accused of something, it’s all “innocent until proven guilty in court”.

Meanwhile, GEOTUS released a statement about the fake archives “raid”, as well as this silly story:

99C2C346-30AA-4E64-A53C-4DA3E80EF243.jpeg

Forum List

Back