Bombshell! Smoking gun photos released of White House toilet!!!!11!!

First prove that my post isn't Joe Biden flushing black people down the toilet.

Ah, that is discouraging.

Though, truth be told, I knew it shortly after I joined this gossipboard in 2021. But the truth is with poor avatar Censored ---- there is no there there.

When trapped or cornered or at wits loss to respond.....he goes full on racial bigotry. And crass vulgarity and profanity lurk close to his volatile surface.

It is sad. But not our problem. He's the Mod's challenge. Not the problem of the thoughtful more seasoned posters of the forum.

Ah, that is discouraging.

Though, truth be told, I knew it shortly after I joined this gossipboard in 2021. But the truth is with poor avatar Censored ---- there is no there there.

When trapped or cornered or at wits loss to respond.....he goes full on racial bigotry. And crass vulgarity and profanity lurk close to his volatile surface.

It is sad. But not our problem. He's the Mod's challenge. Not the problem of the thoughtful more seasoned posters of the forum.

So, you demanding that decent folk prove your idiotic conspiracy theory false is just fine? But me turning your idiocy back on you is "disappointing?"

:lmao:

It's up to you Nazi vermin to PROVE that these photos are real. Who was in Trump's bathroom taking pictures? Why would he or the Secret Service let them in there?

Your whole premise is fucking retarded, and if you don't grasp that, so are you.

It's up to you Nazi vermin to PROVE that these photos are real. Who was in Trump's bathroom taking pictures?
Your whole premise is fucking retarded, and if you don't grasp that, so are you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, you are trying too hard good poster Censored.

Here's the deal: It ain't up to me....regardless if I am a Nazi Vermin or not.....to prove anything but what I assert. Nor do I offer a 'premise'.

What I did do in this Rubber Room thread is serve as a mere neutral and sincere reporter passing on reportage made by others (Axios, with an assist by the New York Times).
So think of my role here as a corner newsman offering you the daily edition of the Gotham Observer.
A worn but seasoned paperboy, so to speak.

So, accusing and enrolling sincere paperboys into your Nazi mythology fantagasm is likely a bridge-too-far for most rational folk.
So settle down son. The whole world really ain't against you being successful.
It may seem that way based on results....but persevere. Remember the little choo-choo that could.
That could be you.

Good luck.

And predictably, the Manson girls line up to tell you that they don't care.

Imagine how liberating it must be to maintain zero (0) standards like that. Spin and attack for your guy at all costs, including your very dignity.

Such is life in a cult, I presume.
Gonna need much more credible evidence than that to get anyone with an above room temperature IQ excited.

Forum List

Back