the intense degree of mental illness, narcissism, & general foolish buffoonery instilled in Trump made him see 1 million citizens dying as a "victory"

They left a disaster of mass of people dead because of Covid.

Idiotic comments such as this only serve to prove that you've got your head up your ass.

In the final ten and a half months of Trump's presidency, some 400,000 died from Covid. In November of 2021 (roughly the same length of time), we surpassed the 1,000,000 Covid death mark. That means around 600,000 people died under Biden in roughly the same span of time.

Biden promised to shut down the virus, and he failed. Biden famously said "Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America".

If Biden was a man of character and integrity, he'd have stepped down by now. But he's not. He's a charlatan. He convinced the foolish and the stupid that he could shut the virus down but, of course, that's not something any politician could do. He lied, and idiot liberals ate it up.

And, if you really want to add insult to injury, consider the fact that more people died with Biden in office, despite the fact that we had a vaccine.

Biden is a liar and a fool and he is unfit to hold the office...

Idiotic comments such as this only serve to prove that you've got your head up your ass.

In the final ten and a half months of Trump's presidency, some 400,000 died from Covid. In November of 2021 (roughly the same length of time), we surpassed the 1,000,000 Covid death mark. That means around 600,000 people died under Biden in roughly the same span of time.

Biden promised to shut down the virus, and he failed. Biden famously said "Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America".

If Biden was a man of character and integrity, he'd have stepped down by now. But he's not. He's a charlatan. He convinced the foolish and the stupid that he could shut the virus down but, of course, that's not something any politician could do. He lied, and idiot liberals ate it up.

And, if you really want to add insult to injury, consider the fact that more people died with Biden in office, despite the fact that we had a vaccine.

Biden is a liar and a fool and he is unfit to hold the office...
Takes a fool's fool, to be fooled by a fool.....

This is what is supported by the democrats and they call us insane and evil. This is projection to the nth degree.

1664926204010.png

Never forget Trump and his Republican Minions had 4 long years to "Make America great again". They left a disaster of mass of people dead because of Covid. Mass loss of jobs and international reputation. Only thing they accomplished was a Trillion Tax present to the super rich

from the new politico article:

“I love being with her. She’s like my psychiatrist,” Trump said to a pair of staffers sitting in on one of the three interviews with him that Haberman conducted for her book. “I’ve never seen a psychiatrist,” he added, “but if I did, I’m sure it would not be as good as this, right?”

How many people did Biden "leave dead," douchebag?

we're talking about Trump so we can KEEP Biden president. Trump wants to run in 2024
Seriously, a aging old man with dementia is the best you democrats can come up with to take on Trump?

As Biden himslef would say, “Gimme a break, man!”

Forum List

Back