the intense degree of mental illness, narcissism, & general foolish buffoonery instilled in Trump made him see 1 million citizens dying as a "victory"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Never forget Trump and his Republican Minions had 4 long years to "Make America great again". They left a disaster of mass of people dead because of Covid. Mass loss of jobs and international reputation. Only thing they accomplished was a Trillion Tax present to the super rich

from the new politico article:

“I love being with her. She’s like my psychiatrist,” Trump said to a pair of staffers sitting in on one of the three interviews with him that Haberman conducted for her book. “I’ve never seen a psychiatrist,” he added, “but if I did, I’m sure it would not be as good as this, right?”

Last edited:
excuse me. Trump was trying to stop covid. It was lying CDCm NIAID, WHO, NIH and BIG PHARMA who promoted and caused to be enforced mask stupidity that did not good and indeed HARMED peoples' health, Pushing the poison clot shot. WHO would have believed that these people would lie to the president about what they had developed, what they had done and how it was going to adversely affect Americans and the WORLD. NUREMBURG 2.O BRING IT.

The dems wanted the CREDIT for this and they HAVE IT.

If the Democrat Party didn't fear the Trumpster, they wouldn't be spending so much time and effort trying to destroy him. The D's raided the First Ladies' underwear for goodness sakes. That's un fucking precedented.

we're talking about Trump so we can KEEP Biden president. Trump wants to run in 2024
Cancer has claimed more deaths than the Kung Flu, yet because China , working with Joe Biden Admin had to release that disease upon US so then the Marxists could steal the 2020 election....

If *Biden was doing a good job, you wouldn't have to make things up about Trump to run against.

Are *Biden's policies and results not good enough to run on?
we'll run on Biden's record and Trump's record, both of them

you can't take credit for everything that's good about the Trump administration, and then suddenly say you don't wanna take credit for what folks don't like about the Trump administration

If *Biden was doing a good job, you wouldn't have to make things up about Trump to run against.

Are *Biden's policies and results not good enough to run on?
You get a depression ....and you get a bankruptcy annnddd so on
1664638896683.png

Cancer has claimed more deaths than the Kung Flu, yet because China , working with Joe Biden Admin had to release that disease upon US so then the Marxists could steal the 2020 election....
it's so diabolical i tellz ya!

If the Democrat Party didn't fear the Trumpster, they wouldn't be spending so much time and effort trying to destroy him. The D's raided the First Ladies' underwear for goodness sakes. That's un fucking precedented.
he destroyed himself. we're just commenting on it and making fun of it and preventing him from destroying, you know, AMERICA

he destroyed himself. we're just commenting on it and making fun of it and preventing him from destroying, you know, AMERICA

Sleepy Joe is in charge and he's actively destroying the country now. Inflation, collapse of millions of people's retirements and pensions, war, pestilence, abortion, etc.

What the country needs is Change, and if we are ready for it, Trump is available. Why do you libs want to take this hope away from America?

I don't see it, all I see is deflection.

What are *biden's covid stats? Does anyone know?
0 deaths. not a single American died, got sick, or even uncomfortable since Biden took office

Forum List

Back