Trump faces more than 30 counts related to business fraud according to CNN

Augustine_

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2019
Nunya
And here I thought it was all due to American hero Stormy Daniels :dunno: :laugh:

Former President Donald Trump faces more than 30 counts related to business fraud in an indictment from a Manhattan grand jury, according to two sources familiar with the case.

Earlier Thursday, a spokesperson for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg said the office has contacted Trump's attorney to "coordinate his surrender" for arraignment on "a Supreme Court indictment, which remains under seal."

"Guidance will be provided when the arraignment date is selected," it added.

Trump will likely appear in court early next week, his defense attorney said.

Thank you, Donald, Mr. President, for helping to keep things interesting :clap:

Of course this is CNN, though. So maybe no more truthful than any of Trump's Truth Social tweets.

The contrads are calling victory.
Proves they are a crazy cult.

These pukes call "fake news" when Gateway Pundit puts out a story but when CNN puts out the same story, GOD HAS SPOKEN. Phony phuckers!
You must have missed my disclaimer because, of course, your impotent rage wouldn't allow you to actually read anything I said.

And here I thought it was all due to American hero Stormy Daniels :dunno: :laugh:

Former President Donald Trump faces more than 30 counts related to business fraud in an indictment from a Manhattan grand jury, according to two sources familiar with the case.

Earlier Thursday, a spokesperson for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg said the office has contacted Trump's attorney to "coordinate his surrender" for arraignment on "a Supreme Court indictment, which remains under seal."

"Guidance will be provided when the arraignment date is selected," it added.

Trump will likely appear in court early next week, his defense attorney said.

Thank you, Donald, Mr. President, for helping to keep things interesting :clap:

Of course this is CNN, though. So maybe no more truthful than any of Trump's Truth Social tweets.
I'm watching CNN from a hotel room. It's been awhile, but watching Pence I cringed some. He pretty much channeled trumps famous "Witch hunt" baloney and blames the dems. Now cohen is on and said to the camera "see you tuesday" to his old buddy Donald. Hah!
Remember folks, it's just an indictment. Trump can answer to the charges. Law and order. That's how it works.

The Trump-humpers wouldn't listen when I said they were going to charge him with felonies for insurance fraud and tax fraud.
Indicting the trump Nazis' lord and savior is going to have their panties in such a twist, their heads could (and likely will) explode. Fortunately, there will be very little human brain matter splattered on the nation's walls and ceilings.

You people can't help yourselves from being mean-spirited 24/7
From the LOCK HER UP crowd.
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm watching CNN from a hotel room. It's been awhile, but watching Pence I cringed some. He pretty much channeled trumps famous "Witch hunt" baloney and blames the dems. Now cohen is on and said to the camera "see you tuesday" to his old buddy Donald. Hah!
Remember folks, it's just an indictment. Trump can answer to the charges. Law and order. That's how it works.
Pence and all the others have no choice but to kiss the ring. Somebody could probably write an entire book about the trauma Pence suffered from Trump's domestic abuse of him during his Presidency :laugh:

Pence and all the others have no choice but to kiss the ring. Somebody could probably write an entire book about the trauma Pence suffered from Trump's domestic abuse of him during his Presidency :laugh:
He wouldn't answer Wolf about what went down Jan. 6th. He is such a political mealy mouth. I'm sure he's scared shitless and fears for his life. He did make some good points on Putin, which I agree with, but otherwise he's a real piece of work.

The Trump-humpers wouldn't listen when I said they were going to charge him with felonies for insurance fraud and tax fraud.
Insurance fraud? Not with this indictment? Why go there? And, this is nothing more than election interference by Bragg. What I would do is ask for the trial to begin next month. If Bragg has all this information then present it now. Trump will eat him alive in court.

Gee, I wonder if a Republican appointed judge leaked the contents of a sealed indictment, would anyone be upset? Just kidding. We all know how that would play out.
How? I mean, you literally cry like a little baby ALL THE TIME. And you think you can mock someone else for it? um...

Forum List

Back