BREAKING LEAK: Trump Hit with 34 Counts Related to Business Fraud!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
34 counts? That means Stormy Daniels got 34 payments. These are all misdemeanors!

And we have this!
STORMY-DANIELS.jpg

Last edited:
34 counts? That means Stormy Daniels got 34 payments. These are all misdemeanors!

I wonder how long before our all knowing moderator overlords move yet another thread that clearly belongs in the Politics Forum over to "Law and Justice".

I love this board compared to others I've been on, and free speech is pretty much alive and well here.

But what the fuck kinda moderator moves what is perhaps the biggest political story in American history away from the Political forum - which also happens to be the largest forum on the board?

They did it with the Trump indictment, they did it with the release of the Jan. 6th protestor - and maybe they'll do it with this.

These are all - smack in the face - obvious political stories.

It defies all reason.

When Trump announced his candidacy the first time, he had to divest from his companies and all business dealings. I'm sure the criminal DA took that into consideration plus the statute of limitations.

No, that's beer coming out of my nose from laughing at the OP getting his fake news from the gateway pundit.

He should be a discerning news consumer such as yerself.

I mean, I know when I seek truth and objectivity - true journalistic integrity! - I look to those with Dark Brandon avatars.

Pretending a clueless, senile, child sniffing 80 year old who falls up the stairs is actually a secret badass.

Yeah, that requires true grit.

From now on?

You're my north star.

He should be a discerning news consumer such as yerself.

I mean, I know when I seek truth and objectivity - true journalistic integrity! - I look to those with Dark Brandon avatars.

Pretending a clueless, senile, child sniffing 80 year old who falls up the stairs is actually a secret badass.

Yeah, that requires true grit.

From now on?

You're my north star.
Synthia has never been terribly bright, or even moderately objective....So there's that.

This indictment is all for charade and humiliation. If you notice after the huge turnout this past Saturday and his poll numbers coming out big today. We have this charge happen. Coincidence or not this can prove Trump was right.

No, that's beer coming out of my nose from laughing at the OP getting his fake news from the gateway pundit.

And here's the problem with your simplistic knee jerk reactionary bullshit.

Oh look:

Woops.

Well, if CNN says it.

I mean, they've never botched a story. Ever.

Now you can rest easy knowing this has a viable chance of being true.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back