Trump denied Biden government aircraft to inauguration

Can he run from prison?

Only if he is part of the Reich, a democrat.

Amusing how Nazi fuck Alcee Hastings voted to impeach Trump for nothing - twice.

Democrat Alcee Hastings, Who Was Impeached and Removed, Makes Impeachment Rules (breitbart.com)

One nation, dozens of standards of law, depending on caste and position in the Reich.
LOL

By "nothing," you mean first committing the crime of soliciting campaign aid from a foreign national; and then inciting a seditious insurrection on our Capitol.

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

Unbelievable! So evil and petty!

I can't for the life o me figure out why anybody would want to FLY from Wilmington to Washington. It's like a hundred miles. You can drive there faster and WAY easier than dealing with planes, makes no sense. You'd be descending literally as soon as you got to cruising altitude, plus all the hassle in and out of airports.

Yes, he should be cordial. He represents the office. And he should, for once in his term as president, act like it.

After what the Nazis did?

No, no one should be cordial to any democrat - ever.

Fuck the Nazis, every last one of the swine.
By Nazis, you mean this...?

1000x-1.jpg

Biden is nothing. He is not even enough to be a figurehead. He is a sop.
a thing given or done as a concession of no great value to appease someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met.

Who is behind Biden? Someone is paying the protesters, paying off politicians. Cuomo isn't destroying his state's businesses for free. Neither is Gavin Newsom. Someone is paying big money and bigger promises of future success. Someone is supporting the posters that spend days drifting from message board to message board drumming up the propaganda. Who is behind all of this.

Who could it be?

1611153463045-png.445775
FruitCake....

9135850-3x2-940x627.jpg

Flynn was dangerous. An ambitious talented military man, who didn't think the intelligence agencies he knew listened to the russians, would listen to his calls.

Or if they did, they wouldn't tell anybody about it.

You Nazis are such hypocrites.

{

WASHINGTON, DC- Remember when Gen. Michael Flynn was investigated under the so-called Logan Act and eventually had to resign after he allegedly had “conversations” with foreign leaders during the transition period between Obama and President Trump? You may recall that at the time Flynn had these conversations, he had already been named as Trump’s National Security Adviser for the upcoming administration.

Well, imagine our surprise when Ben Rhodes, former deputy national security adviser during the Obama Administration claimed on Monday that “foreign leaders are already having phone calls with Joe Biden.” Odd…isn’t that exactly what Flynn was investigated for?

If we’re being consistent, Joe Biden has not been confirmed as the president elect, the votes have not been certified, and there is ongoing litigation. Using the same criteria the Democrats used in 2016, wouldn’t what Biden is doing be illegal?

}

The simple truth is there is no law for the Reich.
FruitCacke, which foreign leaders and what policies did they discuss?

Farouk, learn to read.

Tyranny has two tiered justice systems, as America does. As your Iran does.
You claim hypocrisy for considering a violation of the Logan Act against Flynn but not Biden. Flynn's potential violation was obvious. I note, you have no clue who Biden spoke with AND what they spoke about.

For your edification, speaking with foreign leaders is not necessarily a violation of the Logan Act. It's what you speak about with them which can be in violation. And you just admitted, albeit unwittingly, that you have no fucking clue what they discussed.

You lose again, Fruitcake, because you're out of your mind.
Oh. Now I get it.

So when Kerry....not an incoming government official, but just an individual, admitted that he spoke with the Iranian leadership and told them to hold off taking action, a new President will be sworn in in 2021....THAT was OK.

But Flynn? It is obvious he was a traitor.

Smart.

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

I can't for the life o me figure out why anybody would want to FLY from Wilmington to Washington. It's like a hundred miles. You can drive there faster and WAY easier than dealing with planes, makes no sense. You'd be descending literally as soon as you got to cruising altitude, plus all the hassle in and out of airports.
Ikr? It's probably more secure, but you haven't even got time for ginger ale and pretzels on a flight like that.

Love it. Thanks for posting.

Election thieves don't deserve anything less. It's not like Biden is really President.

Rump pettiness knows no bounds. But his American Carnage is about over. I just watched him walk out of the White House for the last time and fly off in a helicopter. The clouds parted, the sun came out and this song played in my head. :)

I wonder what you will say over the next few months as the media will desperately try to hide the downfall of the US until eventually the higher unemployment and energy prices just can't be hidden any more........

Meh - Take your doom and gloom elsewhere please. Normal Americans are happy.

This shows us nothing about Biden... Biden will just laugh....

Will he thank Premier Andropov for helping him defeat Ronald Reagan?

This shows us how unstable Trump's mind is...

Seig Heil indeed.

Biden will just ask himself does this affect the Vaccine rollout? No! Time to get to work...

Yeah, Biden and his Warp Speed did what everyone said was impossible, delivered a vaccine in 9 month.

And it is totally Biden Harris who did it, Seig Heil

He has a strong team that should be able to do multiple things at the same time....

Biden's team might actually take the train... It is fitting for a man who has been humble in his service to his country...

We have to thank Trump for giving Biden this opportunity...

Yeah, the best Iran and China could buy.

Uber Alles Democrat

Looks like you have been triggered there....

We might just have to get you deprogrammed....

By the way warp speed is a joke... I mean you are so gullible...

Trump reduced the budgets Government Agencies that helped on the Vaccine.
He insulted Germany for spending money on Vaccine Development instead of tanks and bombs... Thankfully Germany thought he was a joke...
And lastly UK, they are producing a vaccine (which Trump's admin refused to approve) which at present ($4) costs 4 times less than the others but will be available in a year for <$1 if not for cents...
Just curious Cowboy. Other than citing your hatred and distrust of the 45th President of the United States......exactly what is false about a vaccine for a new virus being developed and distributed 5 times faster than any other vaccine?

Developed yes - Distribution has been an unmitigated disaster. But not to worry - The doctors and scientists in appropriate fields are in charge now.

Ikr? It's probably more secure, but you haven't even got time for ginger ale and pretzels on a flight like that.

Hm, considering that asshole in Texas who deliberately sideswiped a Biden campaign vehicle, maybe it's more secure that way, but that was Texas and Biden's trip would be through Maryland and unmarked.

My company used to send me to for example Nashville occasionally (a bit over 300 miles away). I would always tell them to just pay me what they would have paid the airline, and I got there in the same amount of time by car that I would have by plane, if not sooner (and kept the excess travel stipend too).

Seig Heil indeed.

Biden will just ask himself does this affect the Vaccine rollout? No! Time to get to work...

Yeah, Biden and his Warp Speed did what everyone said was impossible, delivered a vaccine in 9 month.

He has a strong team that should be able to do multiple things at the same time....

Biden's team might actually take the train... It is fitting for a man who has been humble in his service to his country...

Uber Alles Democrat

He insulted Germany for spending money on Vaccine Development instead of tanks and bombs... Thankfully Germany thought he was a joke...
And lastly UK, they are producing a vaccine (which Trump's admin refused to approve) which at present ($4) costs 4 times less than the others but will be available in a year for <$1 if not for cents...
Just curious Cowboy. Other than citing your hatred and distrust of the 45th President of the United States......exactly what is false about a vaccine for a new virus being developed and distributed 5 times faster than any other vaccine?

Developed yes - Distribution has been an unmitigated disaster. But not to worry - The doctors and scientists in appropriate fields are in charge now.
You sure?

So the federal government should take over each state to ensure proper distribution?

You sure Cuomo would have taken that lightly?

You sure?

Flynn was dangerous. An ambitious talented military man, who didn't think the intelligence agencies he knew listened to the russians, would listen to his calls.

Or if they did, they wouldn't tell anybody about it.

You Nazis are such hypocrites.

{

WASHINGTON, DC- Remember when Gen. Michael Flynn was investigated under the so-called Logan Act and eventually had to resign after he allegedly had “conversations” with foreign leaders during the transition period between Obama and President Trump? You may recall that at the time Flynn had these conversations, he had already been named as Trump’s National Security Adviser for the upcoming administration.

Well, imagine our surprise when Ben Rhodes, former deputy national security adviser during the Obama Administration claimed on Monday that “foreign leaders are already having phone calls with Joe Biden.” Odd…isn’t that exactly what Flynn was investigated for?

If we’re being consistent, Joe Biden has not been confirmed as the president elect, the votes have not been certified, and there is ongoing litigation. Using the same criteria the Democrats used in 2016, wouldn’t what Biden is doing be illegal?

}

The simple truth is there is no law for the Reich.
FruitCacke, which foreign leaders and what policies did they discuss?

Farouk, learn to read.

Tyranny has two tiered justice systems, as America does. As your Iran does.
You claim hypocrisy for considering a violation of the Logan Act against Flynn but not Biden. Flynn's potential violation was obvious. I note, you have no clue who Biden spoke with AND what they spoke about.

For your edification, speaking with foreign leaders is not necessarily a violation of the Logan Act. It's what you speak about with them which can be in violation. And you just admitted, albeit unwittingly, that you have no fucking clue what they discussed.

Oh. Now I get it.

So when Kerry....not an incoming government official, but just an individual, admitted that he spoke with the Iranian leadership and told them to hold off taking action, a new President will be sworn in in 2021....THAT was OK.

But Flynn? It is obvious he was a traitor.

Smart.
Of course not. I'm not familiar with whatever it is you say Kerry did, but if he violated the Logan Act, then he should be charged. What exactly is your point?

Love it. Thanks for posting.

Election thieves don't deserve anything less. It's not like Biden is really President.
LOLOL

tenor.gif

Seig Heil indeed.

Uber Alles Democrat

You sure?

So the federal government should take over each state to ensure proper distribution?

You sure Cuomo would have taken that lightly?

You sure?

For starters, Azar promised doses that he never delivered. Pfizer said they were sitting there waiting but nobody actually placed the order. A TOTAL fail. States are cash strapped right now. And hospitals are a little bit busy with COVID patients. Biden will utilize the Guard and other elements of the military to help with mass vaccinations. A national emergency demands a national response. Hold on, the pros are in charge. Donald, Scott Atlas and the MyPillow Guy are gone. ;-)

Farouk you moron, the National Security Advisor is SUPPOSED to dialogue with foreign ambassadors, shit fer brains.

Now as for violating the Logan act, that would be this Nazi stooge.

{

In neither instance was Kerry representing the US government. On the contrary, he seems to have been doing precisely what the Logan Act expressly forbids: acting “without authority” and communicating with foreign governments “to defeat the measures of the United States.”

This doesn’t mean Kerry should be prosecuted, no matter how despicable his behavior — because, again, the law is a dead letter.

Not that that stopped the shrill calls for a Logan Act indictment of Gen. Mike Flynn for his post-election contacts with Russian officials, even though he was acting for an incoming president.

At any rate, it’s unlikely anything John Kerry’s done could influence Trump’s nuke-deal decision. We’ll find out for sure at 2 p.m. Tuesday, when the president says he’ll make his intentions known.

}

Farouk you moron, the National Security Advisor is SUPPOSED to dialogue with foreign ambassadors, shit fer brains.

Now as for violating the Logan act, that would be this Nazi stooge.

{

In neither instance was Kerry representing the US government. On the contrary, he seems to have been doing precisely what the Logan Act expressly forbids: acting “without authority” and communicating with foreign governments “to defeat the measures of the United States.”

This doesn’t mean Kerry should be prosecuted, no matter how despicable his behavior — because, again, the law is a dead letter.

Not that that stopped the shrill calls for a Logan Act indictment of Gen. Mike Flynn for his post-election contacts with Russian officials, even though he was acting for an incoming president.

At any rate, it’s unlikely anything John Kerry’s done could influence Trump’s nuke-deal decision. We’ll find out for sure at 2 p.m. Tuesday, when the president says he’ll make his intentions known.

}

Fruitcake, I see there were also calls from the right to prosecute Kerry for violating the Logan Act. Kinda shoots you in the foot for trying to dismiss that law as a dead letter.

Forum List

Back