Trump denied Biden government aircraft to inauguration

the last American president is leaving.
Are you people always like this when you lose? Holy shit, I've never heard such drama in my life!
Where have you spent the last four years of your life. If you were alive and not under a rock, you have indeed seen MORE drama and if you deny it --you are just another lefty liar as we suspected all along anyway.
If you weren't a newbie, you would have known that I'm a slightly left leaning social moderate. But the point is, your sky is falling and your world has ended, and I'm just curious if the same thing happened when Obama was elected.
Not hardly, my world doesn't fall apart because of things I cannot control. As for self descriptions, those that use them usually lie, so I lend them the credence I lend to anything I read on here. Meh.

Flynn was dangerous. An ambitious talented military man, who didn't think the intelligence agencies he knew listened to the russians, would listen to his calls.

Or if they did, they wouldn't tell anybody about it.

You Nazis are such hypocrites.

{

WASHINGTON, DC- Remember when Gen. Michael Flynn was investigated under the so-called Logan Act and eventually had to resign after he allegedly had “conversations” with foreign leaders during the transition period between Obama and President Trump? You may recall that at the time Flynn had these conversations, he had already been named as Trump’s National Security Adviser for the upcoming administration.

Well, imagine our surprise when Ben Rhodes, former deputy national security adviser during the Obama Administration claimed on Monday that “foreign leaders are already having phone calls with Joe Biden.” Odd…isn’t that exactly what Flynn was investigated for?

If we’re being consistent, Joe Biden has not been confirmed as the president elect, the votes have not been certified, and there is ongoing litigation. Using the same criteria the Democrats used in 2016, wouldn’t what Biden is doing be illegal?

}

The simple truth is there is no law for the Reich.
FruitCacke, which foreign leaders and what policies did they discuss?

If republicans let him off the hook like last time, Trump will continue to be the 400lb gorilla in the corner.
Trump's POLITICAL future! Trump isn't interested in a political future. How naive. Trump was never interested in a political career.
Technically Trump will continue to be the 400 lb fundraiser in the corner. If Trump is allowed to run, he will use it to fundraise from his base.

Remember Trump raised over $350 million to overturn the election. And Trump hasn't even paid Rudy Giuliani his $20,000 a day fee.

It's all about the Benjamins.
Can he run from prison?

While my world certainly hasn't fallen completely apart, the communists are certainly trying hard enough to do that with their nonsense lockdowns and asinine mask wearing. It's a tragedy that in the space of just a few years, this country decided that liberty and freedom were no longer acceptable. The truth was no longer an option. Our nation is being debauched and that is what makes this so bad.

Good to see Trump at last giving as good as he got.

What Trump got was the same courtesies that other incoming presidents got. Now he is being petty.
Actually....he spent 4 years hearing how he has no idea what he is doing. He tried to defend his actions and he was called a liar. He tried to explain his motives and he was called a liar. He tried to explain what his goals were and he was told he has no idea what he is doing.

But now he is wrong to not assist Biden?

He is no idiot. He is well aware, based on what we saw from the left and the media, it doesn't matter what he says to Biden. If Biden makes the wrong move, he will blame Trump advice. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it

So Biden and his party made it clear that Trump was a charlatan who only cared about himself and his rich friends...and folks like you and the media agreed. So now deal with it.

Good luck Joe. I give you less than 2 years before it will be a Harris administration. And who will take Joe out? Pelosi and the 25th. Mark my words.

Good luck Joe.

What happened over the last 4 years is politics as usual. The difference is that when it was over, other presidents treated the incoming president with respect. Trump has discussed the letter left for him by Obama. And that was after Trump spent 8 years screaming out a birth certificate.

This is not about personal issues. It is about the handing over of the highest office in the land. It is about tradition and simple courtesy, not childish temper tantrums.
Trump did the birther thing for a few years. When he ran for president he stopped and whereas he criticized Obama during his campaigns as every president does, he never called him names. That was for two yerars of campaigning. He criticized Obama policies, but never questioned his character or intentions.

Until election day...and since election day, Biden called trump a liar, a xenophobe, a racist, a homophobe, a clown, a charlatan, a disgrace....etc...etc....etc.

It worked for Biden...but he truly expects Trump to now "work with him"?

Would you?

I wouldn't want to have a beer with him. But the office could be cordial to the new office holder. Trump thinks it is all about him personally. Its not.
Why? Was the potential incoming president cordial to the sitting President? To the last day calling him every name in the book?

Yes, he should be cordial. He represents the office. And he should, for once in his term as president, act like it.

While my world certainly hasn't fallen completely apart, the communists are certainly trying hard enough to do that with their nonsense lockdowns and asinine mask wearing. It's a tragedy that in the space of just a few years, this country decided that liberty and freedom were no longer acceptable. The truth was no longer an option. Our nation is being debauched and that is what makes this so bad.

At the first sign the lockdowns are hurting Biden there will be no more lockdowns.

trump encourage and instigated the greatest domestic attack on our Government in US history. He has NO Political future. NONE!
Trumps political future is dependent on what happens at the senate trial. If republicans let him off the hook like last time, Trump will continue to be the 400lb gorilla in the corner.
He will never run for political office again. No one wants to again go through the circus he has created...not even his cult members.

I don't think he ever really wanted to win it. Not even in 2016.

At the first sign the lockdowns are hurting Biden there will be no more lockdowns.

Biden is nothing. He is not even enough to be a figurehead. He is a sop.
a thing given or done as a concession of no great value to appease someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met.

Who is behind Biden? Someone is paying the protesters, paying off politicians. Cuomo isn't destroying his state's businesses for free. Neither is Gavin Newsom. Someone is paying big money and bigger promises of future success. Someone is supporting the posters that spend days drifting from message board to message board drumming up the propaganda. Who is behind all of this.

trump encourage and instigated the greatest domestic attack on our Government in US history. He has NO Political future. NONE!
Trumps political future is dependent on what happens at the senate trial. If republicans let him off the hook like last time, Trump will continue to be the 400lb gorilla in the corner.
He will never run for political office again. No one wants to again go through the circus he has created...not even his cult members.

I don't think he ever really wanted to win it. Not even in 2016.
Right! He just called for the mob to attack the Capitol....cause.....well...he thought it would make for great TV. And if reports are accurate, he loved the riot at the Capitol.

a thing given or done as a concession of no great value to appease someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met.

Who is behind Biden? Someone is paying the protesters, paying off politicians. Cuomo isn't destroying his state's businesses for free. Neither is Gavin Newsom. Someone is paying big money and bigger promises of future success. Someone is supporting the posters that spend days drifting from message board to message board drumming up the propaganda. Who is behind all of this.

The liberal news media propaganda will be turned up to 10 with Biden painted as the 2nd coming, watch and see.

The liberal news media propaganda will be turned up to 10 with Biden painted as the 2nd coming, watch and see.
Yep. Verbal slight of hand. Look at the funny man, Don't look at who has a hand up his ass. If I had to guess I would say it was an alliance of Soros and Xi. Xi for the planning and Soros for the paying.

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

Unbelievable! So evil and petty!

This shows us nothing about Biden... Biden will just laugh....

This shows us how unstable Trump's mind is...

Biden will just ask himself does this affect the Vaccine rollout? No! Time to get to work...

He has a strong team that should be able to do multiple things at the same time....

Biden's team might actually take the train... It is fitting for a man who has been humble in his service to his country...

We have to thank Trump for giving Biden this opportunity...

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

This shows us nothing about Biden... Biden will just laugh....

This shows us how unstable Trump's mind is...

Biden will just ask himself does this affect the Vaccine rollout? No! Time to get to work...

He has a strong team that should be able to do multiple things at the same time....

Biden's team might actually take the train... It is fitting for a man who has been humble in his service to his country...

We have to thank Trump for giving Biden this opportunity...

It’s those things America should be worried about.

Let the cheater take the train.....Fraud.
Oh you poor deluded little cultist.

No cultist here, unless you are speaking of yourself.

Flynn was dangerous. An ambitious talented military man, who didn't think the intelligence agencies he knew listened to the russians, would listen to his calls.

Or if they did, they wouldn't tell anybody about it.

You Nazis are such hypocrites.

{

WASHINGTON, DC- Remember when Gen. Michael Flynn was investigated under the so-called Logan Act and eventually had to resign after he allegedly had “conversations” with foreign leaders during the transition period between Obama and President Trump? You may recall that at the time Flynn had these conversations, he had already been named as Trump’s National Security Adviser for the upcoming administration.

Well, imagine our surprise when Ben Rhodes, former deputy national security adviser during the Obama Administration claimed on Monday that “foreign leaders are already having phone calls with Joe Biden.” Odd…isn’t that exactly what Flynn was investigated for?

If we’re being consistent, Joe Biden has not been confirmed as the president elect, the votes have not been certified, and there is ongoing litigation. Using the same criteria the Democrats used in 2016, wouldn’t what Biden is doing be illegal?

}

The simple truth is there is no law for the Reich.
FruitCacke, which foreign leaders and what policies did they discuss?

Farouk, learn to read.

Tyranny has two tiered justice systems, as America does. As your Iran does.

Last edited:

Let the cheater take the train.....Fraud.

The only cheater is Trump!

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that...
..and jill

Wait, the Burka saves lives, doncha know? States with Burka mandates have totally contained the Wuhan Designer Virus® while free states are decimated..

Oh wait, the opposite is true...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back