Trump defends decision to sign stimulus checks: "I want my name to be synonymous with the coronavirus!"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump vehemently defended his decision to have his name printed on millions of I.R.S. checks being issued to the American people, telling reporters on Wednesday, “I want my name to be synonymous with the coronavirus.”​
Lashing out at critics of his decision, Trump said, “I have been working on this pandemic day in, day out, and I deserve total credit for it.”​
He said that, by putting his name on the checks, “Whenever the American people hear about the coronavirus, the first thing they’ll think of is me.”​
Asked about Trump’s decision to sign the checks, Dr. Anthony Fauci said, “I don’t think it was really necessary, since most people already associate the coronavirus with him.”​
Former President Barack Obama said that he was “surprised” by Trump’s statement, remarking, “I had no idea that he knew what the word ‘synonymous’ meant.”​

So far, this is the only reason proffered for taking an action to delay the distribution of funds of which Americans are in dire need in order to put one's name on the checks, and it is not rational. This man's mental-health problems continue to have a negative impact on the nation. I can't imagine why any American supports him.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump vehemently defended his decision to have his name printed on millions of I.R.S. checks being issued to the American people, telling reporters on Wednesday, “I want my name to be synonymous with the coronavirus.”​
Lashing out at critics of his decision, Trump said, “I have been working on this pandemic day in, day out, and I deserve total credit for it.”​
He said that, by putting his name on the checks, “Whenever the American people hear about the coronavirus, the first thing they’ll think of is me.”​
Asked about Trump’s decision to sign the checks, Dr. Anthony Fauci said, “I don’t think it was really necessary, since most people already associate the coronavirus with him.”​
Former President Barack Obama said that he was “surprised” by Trump’s statement, remarking, “I had no idea that he knew what the word ‘synonymous’ meant.”​

My son just got his 1200 direct deposited

Thanks Don

Our president is like Bigfoot to Trump haters. All they have are plastered footprints and horror stories but no credible evidence. It's like a continuous monster mash of derangement. It's funny.

Thanks Don

Your son didn't get a check suitable for framing with the egomaniacal BS on the signature line? That's seems kinda sad :(

So far, this is the only reason proffered for taking an action to delay the distribution of funds of which Americans are in dire need in order to put one's name on the checks, and it is not rational. This man's mental-health problems continue to have a negative impact on the nation. I can't imagine why any American supports him.
Can't understand satire. ^^

Thanks Don

Your son didn't get a check suitable for framing with the egomaniacal BS on the signature line? That's seems kinda sad :(
Hard to do that with direct deposit you idiot.

Thanks Don

True

Repeat after me: Elections have consequences

Yep, we surely F'd up on the last one. Hopefully we never again elect someone who believes him or herself to be king.

Thanks Don
Thanks Nancy.

Yep, we surely F'd up on the last one. Hopefully we never again elect someone who believes him or herself to be king.
So Simba is out?

1587053659458.png

Thanks Don
Thanks Nancy.

Yep, Drumpf had NOTHING to do with it. Did you see yesterday where he denied knowing anything about it? Sure Donnie ... SURE!! :rolleyes-41:

Thanks Don
Thanks Nancy.
Thank Nancy for the human feces on san fran streets you mean

Forum List

Back