Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

No he doesn’t…You people have proven yourselves untrustworthy…
The whole point of declassifying information is to make it available to the people of the country.

Or don’t you think we deserve to know? We paid for it after all.

Is that what Biden did when he stole classified docs as a Senator?
You're deflecting.

If I ask the government for information, the government is required by law to give me that information unless it's classified.

So what is the government supposed to do? For every FOIA request, should they ask every former president if they secretly declassified the information?

Apparently it’s what Biden did with them…

Not at all. Biden had a few files he had overlooked over the years. He apologized and returned them immediately. Trump took 80 boxes as he left town. He claimed the FBI planted them.. Then he claimed they belonged to him. They don't. They belong to the National Archives.

From your link:

"In all cases, however, a formal procedure is required so governmental agencies know with certainty what has been declassified and decisions memorialized. A federal appeals court in a 2020 Freedom of Information Act case, New York Times v. CIA, underscored that point: “Declassification cannot occur unless designated officials follow specified procedures,” the court said."
The president is above those "designated officials", tard. The president is the ultimate arbiter of what's classified or not. :rolleyes-41:

Not at all. Biden had a few files he had overlooked over the years. He apologized and returned them immediately. Trump took 80 boxes as he left town. He claimed the FBI planted them.. Then he claimed they belonged to him. They don't. They belong to the National Archives.

a few files he had overlooked

Obviously, you don't understand how completely dishonest that is. You're only pandering to the Biden groupies.

What does it mean to declassify information?
The president can declassify documents for personal reasons and doesn't have to share them with the public.

Have you ever listened to The Clinton Sock Drawer tapes?

Are they available to you? Hmm? Yeah, that'd be a "no". :rolleyes-41:

"In a prerecorded interview that aired Wednesday, Trump effortlessly unraveled the work of his defense team, telling Newsmax’s Greg Kelly point blank that he actually did take the classified documents, describing the process of shamelessly packing them away while leaving office.
“I took ’em very legally,” Trump said. “And I wasn’t hiding them.”
“We had boxes on the front of the—and a lot of those boxes had clothing and a lot of—we were moving out, OK? Unfortunately, we were moving out of the White House. And because we’re moving out of the White House our country is going to hell.”
“But um, we weren’t hiding anything. He was,” he added, referring to President Joe Biden having kept a box with a handful of classified documents in his garage. By comparison, the FBI seized 11,000 records at Mar-a-Lago."

This is your "very stable genius" guys.

What do you think he was thinking when he said that? He knew he was being recorded. He knew he had a hearing for the dismissal of charges coming up.

He's just lost in his own little world of sad dementia.

Unfortunately, it appears that the chances of him being held accountable for just about anything are decreasing.

The president can declassify documents for personal library reasons and doesn't have to share them with the public.

Have you ever listened to The Clinton Sock Drawer tapes?

Are they available to you? Hmm?
Clinton’s tapes have nothing to do with classification or declassification.

If the information is declassified, the law says it does have to be shared with me. I’m a citizen of the US and have a legal right to know.

If the information is declassified, the law says it does have to be shared with me. I’m a citizen of the US and have a legal right to know.
You have a legal right to STFU with that retardation. I highly doubt you will exercise it.

Obviously, you don't understand how completely dishonest that is. You're only pandering to the Biden groupies.

Dishonest? Nope. It was an error on Biden's part. First Trump said the FBI planted the documents, then he said they belonged to him anyway. Now he's saying his clothing was packed in documents files.

Hollie, quit playing stupid. You aren't.

Biden had a few files he had overlooked over the years.

Biden had absolutely zero authority to take the documents that he “overlooked”. In other words, he blatantly stole them. Several of them had to be removed from the secure area known as the SCIF. They weren’t just accidentally packed up when he left the Senate. He knew that he had them as he mentioned them to his ghost writer. You are attempting to defend the indefensible.

That's true. Once it's declassified it comes available under the freedom of information act.

I don't know why the Duke is playing stupid.

Dishonest? Nope. It was an error on Biden's part. First Trump said the FBI planted the documents, then he said they belonged to him anyway. Now he's saying his clothing was packed in documents files.

You can't help playing stupid.

Biden spent decades shuffling his stolen documents around from place to place.

The Hur report makes that clear.

Trump was president, he can have documents like that.

Now a Senator cannot legally have documents like that. Biden stole them when he was a senator.

Forum List

Back