Trump attacks judges daughter over fake posts on an account she doesnt own

This gag order needs to be enforced on Trump. He is in deranged mode nad will end up getting someone killed.

He wants his trial dumped and will say or do anything to make that happen.

It feels surreal even making this post. These things do not happen in normal countries.

I hope that they are providing security to Stormy and the other giel. I suspect that they will need it before the trial ends.

Best to put him in a cell until the trial is over.
As a subject of the crown, taint should get familiar with the meaning of English words.

“Attack,” for example, doesn’t mean what taint seems to imagine it means.

As a subject of the crown, taint should get familiar with the meaning of English words.

“Attack,” for example, doesn’t mean what taint seems to imagine it means.
Anything they cant refute or that emotionally troubles them is an attack, threat, intimidation assault.
With live with a bunch of fairies.

This gag order needs to be enforced on Trump. He is in deranged mode nad will end up getting someone killed.

He wants his trial dumped and will say or do anything to make that happen.

It feels surreal even making this post. These things do not happen in normal countries.

I hope that they are providing security to Stormy and the other giel. I suspect that they will need it before the trial ends.

Best to put him in a cell until the trial is over.

I understand trump very well. Most educated people do. Its just you low info underclass types that struggle with reality.
Ok Tommy

You think you know more than Americans who have lived here all their lives

What can I say to that?

I mean, you could just listen to Van Jones tell you all about it. :dunno:

Or you could just explain it yourself. But you’re afraid to lest you be seen as a bigot. So you hide behind Jones instead.
So much white fragility. It literally drives you insane.

Or you could just explain it yourself. But you’re afraid to lest you be seen as a bigot. So you hide behind Jones instead.
So much white fragility. It literally drives you insane.
Its super easy to explain. Democrats think that they have a lock on brown people, so they are importing as many as possible. They are replacing those pesky whites who vote republican. This is going to backfire on you guys.

It’s super easy to explain. Democrats think that they have a lock on brown people, so they are importing as many as possible. They are replacing those pesky whites who vote republican. This is going to backfire on you guys.
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
How would you or your vote be “replaced”, dupe?

Forum List

Back