Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

I hope the all the parties of the G6 kick the US to the fuckin curb....our once allies are getting fed up with this Putin loving orange mf'...I can not wait for his supporters to find themselves as will the rest of us, so gotdamned isolated from reality and the world, Trump's Towers will become welfare shelters!!

If we want to kick Deep State and its puppets from deciding the world's fate, producing conflicts and wars and interfering in sovereign countries, we need to see Trump and Putin working together draining that world wide swamp.

I'm sure, many European leaders will support Trump's idea: lately they just rushed to talk to Putin.

Macron looks for common ground with Putin on Russia trip - France 24

Merkel-Putin talks: Russia keen to find common ground | DW | 18.05.2018

Putin's newest ally threw his weight behind Russian dominance in Europe's energy market

BTW, if all liberals choke themselves due to that, it would only help the world.

Last edited:
Trump was outside of his plane giving a news conference before leaving for the G7.

He must have said Russia 10 times. Defending them. Asking why the other countries are mistreating them. Saying there shouldn't be a meeting without Russia.

He said Canada mistreats us even though Canada is one of the few countries the US has a trade surplus.

Rudy said Mrs. Trump told him she knew nothing about Trump sleeping with Stormy and she said they don't speak. Rudy also smeared many American women and Trump said he agrees with what Rudy said.

Trump told NFL players to send him the names of people they want pardoned.

Trump named about every US trade agreement and said he wanted to get rid of them. He said we would be better off.

I think he believes that we have moved on from "Make America Great Again" to "America Alone" or "America Alone with Russia".

It was all over the place and left even his staff scratching their collective heads.

Trump also said he was a big believer of Freedom of the Press.

Kicking Russia out was what shitstain obama wanted. Letting them back in is part of undoing his damage.

If we want to kick Deep State and its puppets from deciding the world's fate, producing conflicts and wars and interfering in sovereign countries, we need to see Trump and Putin working together draining that world wide swamp.

Many European leaders will support Trump's idea, I'm sure: lately they rushed Moscow to talk to Putin.
Trump is Putin's bitch, that orange mf wouldn't know a deep state if it came wrapped in a deep fried McDonald's burger...he'll do what he's told by his butt plug Russian lover

Getting Russia back in the G8 is a further necessary undoing of what shitstain obama did.

...ok, now Trump is just F*ing with the Democrats, Liberals, and snowflakes...

:p

Baiting / mocking them with 'Russia'....funny.

Getting Russia back in the G8 is a further necessary undoing of what shitstain obama did.

Obama didn’t throw Russia out of the G8. ALL of the other leaders did it and Putin has done nothing since to be allowed back it.

Perhaps if shitstains like you would learn their facts before posting, you would come off like a Russian troll so often.

I'm sure, many European leaders will support Trump's idea: lately they just rushed to talk to Putin.

Macron looks for common ground with Putin on Russia trip - France 24

Merkel-Putin talks: Russia keen to find common ground | DW | 18.05.2018

Putin's newest ally threw his weight behind Russian dominance in Europe's energy market

BTW, if all liberals choke themselves due to that, it would only help the world.

"I'm sure, many European leaders will support Trump's idea"

Yes Stratford yes now including the new Italian Government and also Jean-Claude Juncker, EU Commission President read below:

upload_2018-6-8_14-57-30.png

upload_2018-6-8_14-57-53.png

For high-stakes summit with Kim, Trump trusts his gut over note cards

upload_2018-6-8_15-1-25.png

upload_2018-6-8_15-1-43.png

Russia-bashing must stop, says Jean-Claude Juncker

upload_2018-6-8_15-6-4.png

upload_2018-6-8_15-6-20.png

Juncker: No European security agenda ‘without Russia’

Forum List

Back