Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

If we want to kick Deep State and its puppets from deciding the world's fate, producing conflicts and wars and interfering in sovereign countries, we need to see Trump and Putin working together draining that world wide swamp.

I'm sure, many European leaders will support Trump's idea: lately they just rushed to talk to Putin.

Macron looks for common ground with Putin on Russia trip - France 24

Merkel-Putin talks: Russia keen to find common ground | DW | 18.05.2018

Putin's newest ally threw his weight behind Russian dominance in Europe's energy market

BTW, if all liberals choke themselves due to that, it would only help the world.
The Germans and Russians have been allies at all times except during war.

Again, you gotta love Trump's sense of humor...and getting back at the butt-hurt traitors still trying to accomplish their political coup. He just keeps f*ing with them about Russia knowing there is / never was any criminal collusion with Russia.

Bravo, sir!

(Just don't over-do it. Another snowflake may become triggered and attempt to assassinate more Republicans...)

:p

So the Trump supporters now support globalism meeting on the economy, which then has financial assets to help all nations in the world that follow their rules..In other words a worldwide federal reserve for the ultra rich.

Nat's never ending butt hurt over Hillary losing.

For an eternal moron like you surely are, the ONLY way to "defend" your orange hero is.......................bring up Hillary as Hannity has instructed you to do.......Sad but funny.

these lefties are gonna jump off buildings......keep those suicide hotlines funded!!!!

Tell those "comforting words"to all those who have pled guilty, indicted and cursing the fucking day they coupled up with Trump....

Trump has surrounded himself with scum bags mostly because he IS one of them.......lol

I don't understand what people are so angry about ..

The number one motivating factor to being a trump supporter is to be in favor of anything they feel makes liberals mad -- period, end of the story.

Liberals should start talking about how they are VERY MUCH against Medicare and Social Security -- Trump lovers will then be in favor of expanding it -- problem solved.

Unless you are brain dead you now know that Trump is Putin's bitch.

Trump is a master at triggering liberals.

Oh Heavens...he is just that.

Just wait until the Washington Capitols, who won the Stanley Cup, are invited
to the White House. Their 3 best players are Alex Ovechkin, Dmitry Orlov
and Evgeny Kuznetsov. They're all Russians.

I can see the Headlines in the papers now. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
OMG I love it......I hope he says on camera....tell Putin I said Hello.

Hell yes.

Knowing The Donald, he'll have the three of them standing around him,
and all of them with their hands over their hearts when the National Anthem
is played. Then he'll take a jab at the NFL. There will be reporters that
develop a hernia trying to dash out of there and report back to their agency.

these lefties are gonna jump off buildings......keep those suicide hotlines funded!!!!

Tell those "comforting words"to all those who have pled guilty, indicted and cursing the fucking day they coupled up with Trump....

Trump has surrounded himself with scum bags mostly because he IS one of them.......lol
yeah like 3 people, and no one if has anything to do with Trump........keep on trying

Russia is the largest country in the world covering 11 time zones and 1/8 of the world's land mass. Russia is the 2nd most prolific nuclear power, 2nd to the U.S. It's no secret that Russia tries to interfere with U.S. policies and elections and we do it to them. The negligence of the Hussein administration led the "intelligence" networks to assume that Russia had actually interfered with the electoral process but it has never been proven. For some reason the crazy angry left has gotten it into their pretty little empty heads that we should goad the 2nd most prolific nuclear power into some sort of conflict or try to isolate Russia as some sort of "punishment" for something that never happened rather than inviting them to sit down at the negotiating table. Today's radical lefties are like the sissie on the school bus who keeps kicking the bully until he gets a black eye.

Nat's never ending butt hurt over Hillary losing.
she won, Trump cheated, you all know it, that's why you fight so hard, to demean and stop the Mueller investigation from getting to the TRUTH.... :rolleyes:

Seriously? How did Trump cheat? Convince people in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania that he was a better choice than Clinton? LOL! Your butt hurt is noted.

Also show me where I have demeaned or asked the investigation to stop. I am all for the investigations, you can find me all for them on this board. I would suggest you quit your lying about me.

Unless you are brain dead you now know that Trump is Putin's bitch.

An epidemic of brain deaths seems to have afflicted the callous conservative's who spend their days posting "Trump is Great".
------------------------------------------------ mostly i post the things that The TRUMP is DOING rather than worshipping The TRUMP . I think that there is a difference . Hey , TRUMP calls for possible reinstatement of Russia to the 'G7' Gang of Elite , Effete Euros . Thats not Worship , thats a report of a practical matter Wry Catcher .

yeah like 3 people, and no one if has anything to do with Trump..

You're more fucked up than usual......You mean Flynn and Manafort had NOTHING to do with your orange hero???
Really, you eternal idiot??................Go back to bed.......LOL

she won, Trump cheated

upload_2018-6-8_11-8-48.jpeg

images

The Obama administration had to Obstruct Justice to keep her from going to prison to keep her in the race.

The DNC had to stack the deck against Bernie, rig primaries, cheat in debates, and engage in election fraud during the primaries...

Hillary had to buy the DNC, violate election campaign law, violate campaign finance law...and the DNC STILL had to GIVE her the nomination because she could not win it by beating a 102yo 'Tales From The Crypt' SOCIAIST...

The entire Obama administration engaged in 'WATEGATE ON STEROIDS' as Hillary illegally and treasonously collaborated with and paid foreign spies and Russians to effect the outcome of the election...

...and, AGAIN, she STILL LOST...AGAIN!

You're more fucked up than usual......You mean Flynn and Manafort had NOTHING to do with your orange hero???
Hey dipshit, the stuff they were indicted for had zero to do with Trump......do you ever pay attention?

When Obama does something that gives Republicans the "sads" -- the Republican response is "Obama is a terrorist dictator tyrant who is against America!!!!"

When Trump does something that gives Democrats the "sads" -- the Republican response is "look at the libs get mad, tee-hee"

Trump supporters will support any and every thing Trump does as long as they feel it makes liberals mad -- they don't care about policy outcomes, they don't care about if it benefits anyone -- they just care about making liberals mad -- because hurt people like to hurt people.

Hey, shit-for-brains, we have no idea what Flynn lied about and the Manafort charges predate his even knowing Trump.

Forum List

Back