Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

Getting Russia back in the G8 is a further necessary undoing of what shitstain obama did.

Obama didn’t throw Russia out of the G8. ALL of the other leaders did it and Putin has done nothing since to be allowed back it.

Perhaps if shitstains like you would learn their facts before posting, you would come off like a Russian troll so often.
If it was done during the shitstain obama years it must be undone. Everything he did must be unravelled.

The Russians are better for the US than democrats. If Putin sent an army here to purge the country of democrats we would be much better off. We would have the wall already built.

I hope the all the parties of the G6 kick the US to the fuckin curb....our once allies are getting fed up with this Putin loving orange mf'...I can not wait for his supporters to find themselves as will the rest of us, so gotdamned isolated from reality and the world, Trump's Towers will become welfare shelters!!

Adding traitor to your resume in addition to be a racist and a communist? Good job...now find a National Anthem playing somewhere and sit on your fat ass through it.

Since the Russians are the world's leading petroleum producers (we've pretty much caught them thanks to fracking), it makes sense to pry them away from cooperation with OPEC. And we're going to need the other caucasian military power in the world to confront China at some point.

Unless you are brain dead you now know that Trump is Putin's bitch.

Trump is a master at triggering liberals.

Oh Heavens...he is just that.

Just wait until the Washington Capitols, who won the Stanley Cup, are invited
to the White House. Their 3 best players are Alex Ovechkin, Dmitry Orlov
and Evgeny Kuznetsov. They're all Russians.

I can see the Headlines in the papers now. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

As he left for Canada for the G6+1 economic summit, our beloved president once again showed his affections for all that is Russian, calling for that country to be reinstated into this global economic partnership, after Obama and others kicked utin to the curb for invading and occupying the Crimea.

Never mind that countries such as China and India's economies are considerably larger than Russia's GDP.........heck, even our own California alone almost DOUBLES Russia's GDP.

Trump's "gratitude" for Russia's help in getting elected, is a beautiful sight to behold in the annals of unrequited love.

I hope the all the parties of the G6 kick the US to the fuckin curb....our once allies are getting fed up with this Putin loving orange mf'...I can not wait for his supporters to find themselves as will the rest of us, so gotdamned isolated from reality and the world, Trump's Towers will become welfare shelters!!
no brains in this youngin.

OMG he's a Russian Agent.....what a commie.....you guys make me laugh.......even lefties are getting pissed with the Russia non story........it's so delightful.

Unless you are brain dead you now know that Trump is Putin's bitch.

Trump is a master at triggering liberals.

Oh Heavens...he is just that.

Just wait until the Washington Capitols, who won the Stanley Cup, are invited
to the White House. Their 3 best players are Alex Ovechkin, Dmitry Orlov
and Evgeny Kuznetsov. They're all Russians.

I can see the Headlines in the papers now. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
OMG I love it......I hope he says on camera....tell Putin I said Hello.

Uh oh, the lefties woke up......another one on this topic

When Mueller comes back with, Well I tried, but we got nothing.....these lefties are gonna jump off buildings......keep those suicide hotlines funded!!!!

What is it with the crazy left these days? During the Vietnam war the radical left was marching in the streets carrying the Russian flag. Bill Clinton took a KGB sponsored trip to Russia as a student in England. The left loved Gorbey even though he presided over the murder of German people for the crime of visiting West Berlin. Today Russia is arguably the 2nd most prolific nuclear power in the world and the crazy American left seems determined to goad them into some sort of conflict because Barry Hussein's "intelligence " network claimed Russia tried to interfere with U.S. elections just like the CIA tries to interfere with theirs.

Forum List

Back