Trump answers reporter: I don't want to talk about it anymore

R

rdean

Republicans say Hillary is so secretive.

We know Trump owes a half billion to the Bank of China. But will he talk about it? no.

We know Trump has dwelled on Obama's birth certificate. But will he talk about it? Not anymore.

Hillary said she was sorry she had her own server like Bush. And said she wouldn't do it again. But will the media stop asking her for what? It's not even clear anymore what they want to hear.

Missing White House Emails

Trump has decided not to talk about the Trump University court case that's scheduled for 20 days after the election.

Trump won't talk about the people he's stiffed or the illegals he's hired.

Trump won't talk about his relationship with Russia.

If Trump doesn't want to talk about it, the media doesn't ask.

How can he get away with being so secretive? Because he's a man? A TV star? What?

Smart answer, the asshole MSM would turn it into something else and dopes like you would fall for it

Smart answer, the asshole MSM would turn it into something else and dopes like you would fall for it

These "debates" may look more like a track meet though. As for your [shudder] "asshole MSM", that's what happens. Clinton deregulated the FCC and as a result, now 6 major multinational corporations control ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read. How ya like deregulation and the resultant concentrated corporate power now hon?

What could be more embarrassing than being a birfer already?

Someone who can't spell birther
Baby talk has always been super cool with the FZ wannabe badass crew. :)

Someone's offended, awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I don't get offended. I'm not a PC libtard.

Someone's offended, awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I don't get offended. I'm not a PC libtard.

Yes, of course.

There isn't any badasses in the FZ, just a bunch of wannabes

Great badass post!

Forum List

Back