Trump answers reporter: I don't want to talk about it anymore

Republicans say Hillary is so secretive.

We know Trump owes a half billion to the Bank of China. But will he talk about it? no.

We know Trump has dwelled on Obama's birth certificate. But will he talk about it? Not anymore.

Hillary said she was sorry she had her own server like Bush. And said she wouldn't do it again. But will the media stop asking her for what? It's not even clear anymore what they want to hear.

Missing White House Emails

Trump has decided not to talk about the Trump University court case that's scheduled for 20 days after the election.

Trump won't talk about the people he's stiffed or the illegals he's hired.

Trump won't talk about his relationship with Russia.

If Trump doesn't want to talk about it, the media doesn't ask.

How can he get away with being so secretive? Because he's a man? A TV star? What?

Using the Hillary reply about her e-mails, huh. Unfortunately for her, being a birther isn't a crime ...

30 years of GOP conspiracies. Stalking someone is a crime. Too bad she can't file charges against the GOP. But they are protected by the First Amendment. The very thing Trump tried to force his supporters to give up.

Trump Volunteers Have to Promise Never to Insult Him for the Rest of Their Lives

Trump calls for federal employees to sign nondisclosure agreements

Very nazilike in a way. Doncha think?

When libs start being honest and voting for people with integrity maybe you will be taken seriously.

Doubt you have it in you though.

I rest my case.
You only rest your case because you have nothing truthful to add to the discussion.

Actually hon, you displayed exactly what I was referring to, and I appreciate your truthfulness, thanks.
It is common knowledge that libs lie. Of course I was being truthful.

Case rests again, thanks.
^^ Yet you keep posting. Going to prove what a lie this "I rest my case" BS is again?

This is what passes for political discussion in america and some of us wonder how we got where we are and why we stay inevitably stuck here.
When libs start being honest and voting for people with integrity maybe you will be taken seriously.

Doubt you have it in you though.

I rest my case.
You only rest your case because you have nothing truthful to add to the discussion.

Actually hon, you displayed exactly what I was referring to, and I appreciate your truthfulness, thanks.
Without examples, it's mere speculation.

What about Republicans? Do they lie?

WMD's

Smart answer, the asshole MSM would turn it into something else and dopes like you would fall for it
Mind providing examples? Your answer is unclear.
Specifics or just a general answer?

It appears to everyone that anything Trump says is used against him in a very dishonest way. Even Fox is doing it.

I'd just tell the journalist to go fuck himself.
Then perhaps he should stop saying dishonest things?

I rest my case.

^^ Yet you keep posting. Going to prove what a lie this "I rest my case" BS is again?

Why would anyone attempt to converse further with a hopeless partisahshithead. And then all you have is more partisanshit as a reply. You really don't have anything else, and all you do is show it over and over and over.

Why would anyone attempt to converse further with a hopeless partisahshithead. And then all you have is more partisanshit as a reply. You really don't have anything else, and all you do is show it over and over and over.
^^The lying lib windbag resting it's case again no doubt...

Such the great " non partisan" debater...no? :)

Smart answer, the asshole MSM would turn it into something else and dopes like you would fall for it
Mind providing examples? Your answer is unclear.
Specifics or just a general answer?

It appears to everyone that anything Trump says is used against him in a very dishonest way. Even Fox is doing it.

I'd just tell the journalist to go fuck himself.
Then perhaps he should stop saying dishonest things?
For example?

Like wanting to stop illegal immigration is racist?

Seems to me the man hasn't said as many nasty dishonest things as his critics have about him.

Picture_19.png

Playing to the idiots in the crowd.

lol

Forum List

Back