Reuters Ordered Cameraman To Shut Off Camera To Avoid Black Church Praising Trump Being Seen

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“SHUT IT DOWN!”: REUTERS ORDERS CAMERAMAN TO KILL POSITIVE TRUMP FOOTAGE
Shock example of media censorship caught on tape
The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.

Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, He’s getting a shawl!

The cameraman then says, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say….I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”

“Shut it down,” insists the director,” followed by another voice asking, “Shut this down?”

“Yes Michael, do it,” orders the director.

We then hear the word “blackout” and the camera shakes before the live feed is cut.

“Reuters was primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed. When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast,” reports the Conservative Treehouse.

Right Side Broadcasting responded to the controversy by offering the cameraman a job, promising to pay him much more than Reuters.
“Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage

The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.

Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, He’s getting a shawl!

The cameraman then says, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say….I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”

“Shut it down,” insists the director,” followed by another voice asking, “Shut this down?”

We then hear the word “blackout” and the camera shakes before the live feed is cut.

“Reuters was primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed. When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast,” reports the Conservative Treehouse.

Right Side Broadcasting responded to the controversy by offering the cameraman a job, promising to pay him much more than Reuters.

:lmao:

That's nothing but a handheld cell phone video, bouncing around all over the place, with some captions attempting to allege some distantly background chatter. Fucking pathetic.

That's nothing but a handheld cell phone video, bouncing around all over the place, with some captions attempting to allege some distantly background chatter. Fucking pathetic.

Careful, all the spinning is going to make you dizzy...

I'm I Nostradamus or what...?

If it can be verified that that was the Reuters cameraman that would be an incredible example of media bias.

BUT, to me regardless that scene completely disproves the idea that this visit was a failure or a negative event.

Trump was obviously well received and if that was at the end of the event must have made a decent impression to get so much applause.

No matter. It got out there.
You are right... NO MATTER! And that's the point! Do you understand what you said?
Why should it "Matter" how it got out? It should NOT have been an issue in the first place if Reuters et.al. MSM weren't biased in the first place!
People who continue to support the MSM are doing so because they believe like the MSM does. The best answer is Hillary and Trump is not to be trusted!
So again... It got out but boy what would happen if there was fairness in the MSM coverage so it wouldn't "have to get out"?

A lot of churches don't allow the religious parts of their services to be filmed. Could that be it?

Well...the mainstream media will be ALL over this...yes?

:2up:

Oh I crack myself up.

Careful, all the spinning is going to make you dizzy...

Did you even see the alleged video? It's a pathetic fake.
I did watch it and would like to know WHAT about it was "fake"? You mean the people on the stage were "fake"? The Shawl was "fake"... Bible?...
Or are you describing the text that was added to enhance the voices?

Well like I try to tell ya, television is a propaganda tool and a conduit for poison at this point, nothing more. Some of you could care less so long as your "side" is seen in a positive light. And your "biased MSM" is nothing more than concentrated corporate power. Clinton deregulated the FCC. The american media machine was comprised of 50 some odd companies back in the 1980's. As a result of Clinton's FCC deregulation, 6 major multinational corporations control ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read.

So there ya go; how ya like deregulation and the resultant concentrated corporate power now? Sounds like not so much.

That is original

Forum List

Back