Trump abandons plan to host G7 summit at his Miami golf course after criticism

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Trump ditches hosting G7 summit at his golf course

US President Donald Trump has abandoned plans to host next year's G7 summit at one of his resorts in Florida after bipartisan criticism.

In a series of late tweets, Mr Trump said he was reversing the idea because of "crazed and irrational hostility" by Democrats and the media.

Critics said the plan was evidence of Mr Trump using the office for personal gain, which the White House denied.

Mr Trump said the presidential retreat at Camp David could host the G7 summit.

Trump acts more like a King than an elected leader. In the UK we have laws against this sort of abuse. I suspect that you do as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

US President Donald Trump has abandoned plans to host next year's G7 summit at one of his resorts in Florida after bipartisan criticism.

In a series of late tweets, Mr Trump said he was reversing the idea because of "crazed and irrational hostility" by Democrats and the media.

Critics said the plan was evidence of Mr Trump using the office for personal gain, which the White House denied.

Trump acts more like a King than an elected leader. In the UK we have laws against this sort of abuse. I suspect that you do as well.

I'll bet it's those laws that made you so properly fit to not get overrun by the Nazi's without someone else's help....

Oh wait.

Of course in the UK you have an ACTUAL King and and ACTUAL Queen so I don't know why you're crying about Trump "acting" like one Tommy

I'll bet it's those laws that made you so properly fit to not get overrun by the Nazi's without someone else's help....

Oh wait.
Why do you just deflect rather than discuss the point being made ? Are you that limited ?

Of course in the UK you have an ACTUAL King and and ACTUAL Queen so I don't know why you're crying about Trump "acting" like one Tommy

Well of course we dont have a King. Why are you so keen to have one ?

Yes we do. Its called the emolument clause and the Post Office Emolument will be the next to go.

Oh wait.
Why do you just deflect rather than discuss the point being made ? Are you that limited ?

There is no point being made Tommy. He's a free to propose whatever he wants.

If he has a conflict of interest, he should not do it.

Tell us what were the democrats complaining about ?

You think those leader might not like a change of scenery ?

Oh wait.

Limited.

Seems you are the one who is limited.

Well of course we dont have a King. Why are you so keen to have one ?

We don't have a king and he's not trying to be one.

He's the court jester following our affirmative action failure.

This country can withstand most any asshole because we have a good system that has checks and balances.

Focusing on those and real issues instead of the bullshit you and your "intellectual class" keep raising would do us some good.

But we can't seem to get there.

You guys are so caught up in yourselves and your self importance...you crowd the good stuff out.

your post is both idiotic and mean-spirited. Trump is reacting to what is merely
THE APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY ---------which is a good idea. You brits
have had lots of APPEARANCE of impropriety in your miserable history (and way
beyond merely appearance)

your post is both idiotic and mean-spirited. Trump is reacting to what is merely

But it is proper impropriety.

Charles wasn't fucking Camilla at all.

:11::11::11::11::11::11:

Translation: Trump left another flaming bag on his porch and we all stomped on it

Impossible. You lefties said that one of the problems with Trump was that he does not respond to criticism.

So, either this is fake news, or you cut the part where all the lefties apologized for getting it wrong.

Which is it?

I think you mean the emoluments clause. Only because of Democrats as well as some Republicans upset over this has he changed him mind.

I think you mean the emoluments clause. Only because of Democrats as well as some Republicans upset over this has he changed him mind.

He pwned you - again

Impossible. You lefties said that one of the problems with Trump was that he does not respond to criticism.

So, either this is fake news, or you cut the part where all the lefties apologized for getting it wrong.

Which is it?
It looks more like someone has seen the connection between this and his Ukranian illegality and whispered in his ear.

Which is it?
It looks more like someone has seen the connection between this and his Ukranian illegality and whispered in his ear.

Bullshit.

I can't imagine that you won't shit your drawers if you ever find out he cross dresses.

so? You have, again----said nothing

Oh wait.

The story is the people didn’t want Trump to have the G-7 Summit at his resort and is now having it at Camp David. So because he changed, you think he is acting like a king.

so? You have, again----said nothing

Not the appearance of impropriety but Impropriety itself.

Forum List

Back