Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

Funny how you use language that illustrates your IQ when debating, and no one is talking about hard on's except you. Even Trump gets his Rights honored in America, and that really bothers you and your ilk doesn't it ?
No one seems to have a hard on for Trump like you Humpers.

I think I read the first two lines, then it got to be the same old bullshit.
It's always the same old shit, they accuse their political opponents of the things they're doing hoping nobody notices.

Funny how you use language that illustrates your IQ when debating, and no one is talking about hard on's except you. Even Trump gets his Rights honored in America, and that really bothers you and your ilk doesn't it ?
The tripe you make up you call debating, is not.

I’m not debating you. I’m laughin* at your failed attempts to support a fraud who’s only goal in office was to enrich himself and his buddies.
What makes you think I'm supporting him ? Oh so standing up for what's right is a definition now of supporting Trump ? I'll take that. I'm standing up for what should be a fair and equal justice system that you knucklehead's destroyed because of your rancid hatred for Trump. The funny thing is that you are actually following behind an activist panel judge that got mad at a Mrs.America contestant, and this because she said that she believed that marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN, and this while she was in a pageant that was owned and run by the Trump corporation at the time, so blame Trump eh ?? The same with the Chick-fil-A CEO, you know the one that was attempted to be cancelled because he said the same thing about marriage, and the cake baker, the wedding photographer, and on and on and on it went, and wildly still goes.

Trump should realize where the hate was coming from by now, and he should know exactly who has set him up. Fundamentally transform America remember ?? Sex changes at taxpayer's expense for traitors that were convicted and serving time in prison because one had abandoned his post, and was found with the enemy.

You can't make the bull shite up.

What makes you think I'm supporting him ? Oh so standing up for what's right is a definition now of supporting Trump ? I'll take that. I'm standing up for what should be a fair and equal justice system that you knucklehead's destroyed because of your rancid hatred for Trump. The funny thing is that you are actually following behind an activist panel judge that got mad at a Mrs.America contestant, and this because she said that she believed that marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN, and this while she was in a pageant that was owned and run by the Trump corporation at the time, so blame Trump eh ?? The same with the Chick-fil-A CEO, you know the one that was attempted to be cancelled because he said the same thing about marriage, and the cake baker, the wedding photographer, and on and on and on it went, and wildly still goes.

Trump should realize where the hate was coming from by now, and he should know exactly who has set him up. Fundamentally transform America remember ?? Sex changes at taxpayer's expense for traitors that were convicted and serving time in prison because one had abandoned his post, and was found with the enemy.

All made up shit. Trump deserves everything he gets. The most ignorant and incompetent public official ever. Everyone on left prays he gets nominated. Another shoe in for democrats. Let’s see, he’s losing each election by greater margins. Go for it. Be stupid again

Your hilarious. You whine and complain about the worse choice democrats ever nominated for president, a man who could not even come close to being nominated twice before, and what does he do ? Swamps Trump by 10 million votes. Amazing. My pet goldfish could beat loser Trump and all those Trump Humpers in congress with the brains of mature cucumbers.

Forum List

Back