Treachery: Boehner's Omnibus Bill Gives Social Security Benefits To Illegal Aliens

Anyone who pays into SS is buying an elderly insurance program.

Cite chapter and verse that illegal immigrants are barred from collecting on their investment.

So much for saying they don't pay taxes.

Repubs have fought for total amnesty for all illegals for a long time now. This move shouldn't come as a surprise.

Cite chapter and verse that illegal immigrants are barred from collecting on their investment.
Cite chapter and verse where you are actually investing in anything other than a ponzi scheme. We better spread this great retirement program around the world if we have any hope of keeping our own citizens retired. We need all the income we can get even if we have to promise other non-citizens something that can't possibly happen given the current financial situation we now find ourselves in. Only the dumbest fucking Mexican would come for SS retirement in a country that owes 18 trillion dollars in previous debt and has expanded that debt by double in the last six years. Anyone, including legal citizens of this country paying into SS isn't getting an insurance program they are just investing deeper into a ponzi scheme that is failing.

But you keep on preaching to these illegals what a wonderful investment it will be. It will work out just fine...

So much for saying they don't pay taxes.

Repubs have fought for total amnesty for all illegals for a long time now. This move shouldn't come as a surprise.
So why do we have immigration laws at all? Why don't we just open the border up and give amnesty once a year to anyone that crosses the border. We can use July 4th for the event. Independence and rule of law don't mean much anymore so why celebrate that one. Maybe they can wave whatever flag of their home country and cheer the takeover.

Cite chapter and verse where you are actually investing in anything other than a ponzi scheme. We better spread this great retirement program around the world if we have any hope of keeping our own citizens retired. We need all the income we can get even if we have to promise other non-citizens something that can't possibly happen given the current financial situation we now find ourselves in. Only the dumbest fucking Mexican would come for SS retirement in a country that owes 18 trillion dollars in previous debt and has expanded that debt by double in the last six years. Anyone, including legal citizens of this country paying into SS isn't getting an insurance program they are just investing deeper into a ponzi scheme that is failing.

But you keep on preaching to these illegals what a wonderful investment it will be. It will work out just fine...

Oh jeeeez.

Not the fictional ponzi scheme crap again.

Instead of trying to derail the thread, go start your own.

AzMike can only babble.

Cite chapter and verse that the SS benefits are not EARNED with the workers' taxes.

Oh jeeeez.

Not the fictional ponzi scheme crap again.

Instead of trying to derail the thread, go start your own.
Actually instead of me starting another thread how about I just teach you something you have obviously failed to grasp.

When new investors are required to pay money in to pay your previous investors benefits in order to keep it afloat that is by definition a ponzi scheme.

Let me give you one very simple way to see if you are investing in a ponzi scheme. If there are no new investors can the investment you made still exist and pay you back? Without new suckers paying into SS then the program dies and all of these people you convinced are "investing" in a "insurance" program get fucked.

There is no money in any investment for anyone paying into SS.

How do you explain that paying into SS isn't a ponzi scheme when the government taking your money is 18 trillion in debt due mostly to their generous retirement packages? You aren't investing in SS for anything other than hoping they can figure out a way to borrow more money or fuck someone else into paying your retirement.

It's so fucking obvious only a complete moron would still support it.

Is there any American who would like to say why Boehner should be provided with the Speaker's gavel in the next congress?

I would like to see someone like Trey Gowdy.

AzMike can only babble.

Cite chapter and verse that the SS benefits are not EARNED with the workers' taxes.
So you consider math and accounting babble?

Sending your money into SS thinking you've "earned" something is how you idiots keep sending more and more money to a government 18 trillion in debt and thinking somehow in the end some fairy dust and unicorn farts are going to make this piss poor investment pay off.

If you give someone a thousand dollars based on their promise of giving you back two thousand yet the money you give them was spent at the strip club your investment isn't going to pan out. It doesn't matter what you think you "earned" you made a bad investment and not only is your original investment gone any hope of getting that back is gone. We are at that point with SS. We can't get anymore free lap dances from the strippers.

Is there any American who would like to say why Boehner should be provided with the Speaker's gavel in the next congress?

Someone with a set of balls would be nice.

I'm yer huckleberry ...

a Ponzi scheme never lasts, ever ... SS can raise taxes and adjust age limits etc to make it last..

show me one Ponzi scheme that can do that and I'll cut off my balls ..

the Tan Man is just doing what he was elected to do.

if I've heard that once I've heard it 1000 times from RW's

so stfu with that bs

Someone with a set of balls would be nice.

I'm yer huckleberry ...

a Ponzi scheme never lasts, ever ... SS can raise taxes and adjust age limits etc to make it last..

show me one Ponzi scheme that can do that and I'll cut off my balls ..
Well it seems somehow these idiots think that the way to save this ponzi scheme is to let about 5-10 million illegals in the country to help support this crap.

I hope they all landscape and clean houses like some crazed mofo's out there and think they are "investing" in retirement. But I doubt that will help. I get called an asshole for this stance but how about we do something crazy and let our old people that voted for this take the hit? They were the ones that kept voting for more government money and investing in a failure. How about we simply let them live off of their own "investment"? What better lesson could people learn other than letting the chips fall where they may in order to get something better. Give those that voted for this what they earned on their investment.

It is lawful, and desirable, all workers pay their SS, Medicare, and Medicaid taxes.

SS is not a ponzi scheme.

AzMike and their libertarians are babble heads, nothing more.

Forum List

Back