Just In: Illegal Aliens to Get Interest-Free Home Loans Under New Democrat-Backed Bill

They're going to give unqualified mystery people no interest loan deals and at the same time fine Trump 450 million for overstating his collateral assets even though he paid back his loan in full and the lender wants to do more business with him. This is not America, MAGA

I propose the Democrats actually blow or go down on every illegal, every day.

That is essentially what the Dems are doing, just make it official.

Then why are you posting here?
If you clicked on the thread, clicked on the link, then read nothing that means you have nothing relevant to say on the discussion at hand.
So that begs to question, why post here at all?
ScreenShot_20240302073723.png

Fake news!

Why did you lie Lakhota? You and I both know, am I right? You have something to hide, and one is hiding your Democrats from the fact they're unethical.

We all stopped reading when we saw the MyPillow Adverts.

"We all" is code for you're insecure. As you should be. Instead of confronting the message leftists attack the messenger, as a distraction and distortion, and to cover for their own ignorance and wicked ways.

Why did you lie Lakhota? You and I both know, am I right? You have something to hide, and one is hiding your Democrats from the fact they're unethical.

"We all" is code for you're insecure. As you should be. Instead of confronting the message leftists attack the messenger, as a distraction and distortion, and to cover for their own ignorance and wicked ways.
Is the English language new to you?

Forum List

Back