Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

They were probably really disappointed that he wasn't home so they couldn't shoot him.

At the time, given the appearance of the raid, it seemed like Biden had sent a death squad to assassinate Trump. Now we know for sure.

This isn't how a document search should look:

View attachment 950458

View attachment 950459
This shows how corrupt the media and government is
Now they maintain they “knew” he was not there yet are armed to the max like they anticipate armed encounter.
It was a murder mission and Trump avoided it
We are dealing with very very ill and devious Dems

Ye, Trumpers, of so little awareness of facts, really need to stop regurgitating Trump lies and Trump media promotion of such lies.

The FBI specifically chose the August 8th date for their search and seizure warrant at Mara Lago...

BECAUSE......... drum roll........

They KNEW Trump would be in New York the day of the search for a Court hearing the following morning, and that the so called paparazzi and press, would be following Trump, to New York and NOT be there for the FBI search, splattering it all over the press. Giving DJT a chance to whip up the fury of his followers....

The FBI KNEW DONALD TRUMP WOULD NOT BE AT MARA LAGO ON AUGUST 8TH, THE DAY OF THE SEARCH AND SEIZURE.

NO ONE, ZIP, NADA, ZERO, NILCH, agents planned to assassinate Trump the day of the search... You can put that Trump lie to bed.

The only reason anyone even knows about what y'all falsely call a RAID on Mara Lago, is because Donald Trump told you, in a campaign fund raising promotional event he created to get more of your money that afternoon/evening.

The FBI, arrived at around 9-9:30 AM, not at the crack of dawn, prearranged their arrival with secret service and stormed no doors or Windows to enter the premise, came in unmarked trucks and vehicles, wore unmarked polo shirts with unmarked windbreakers.

The FBI did not show any weapons or even lock breaking devices they may have needed for the search just in case a Paparazzi or other media, kept someone behind to watch the house, so the Search could be private and not hurt Trump in any way publicly.

It was up to Trump, if he wanted it to be known. And he wanted it to be known, to grift from you again.I

As the article states, it was a standardized form, attached to ALL search and seizures....PLEASE, for the love of God, use the head and what's in it, that He above, gave you!
If they “knew” then why be armed like you expect armed resistance ?
You position falls apart

Jesus, the willingness of the tard herd to literally bleev ANYTHING they are told, no matter how logically inconsistent, is fucking embarrassing to all of America.

This shows how corrupt the media and government is
Now they maintain they “knew” he was not there yet are armed to the max like they anticipate armed encounter.
It was a murder mission and Trump avoided it
We are dealing with very very ill and devious Dems
They carried standard issue sidearms. Hardly "to the max".

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

:rofl:

Whooie! What hogwash from the Big Pig Himself.

“BIDEN’S DOJ WAS AUTHORIZED TO SHOOT ME! It’s just been revealed that Biden’s DOJ was authorized to use DEADLY FORCE for their DESPICABLE raid in Mar-a-Lago. You know they’re just itching to do the unthinkable … Joe Biden was locked & loaded ready to take me out & put my family in danger.”

— Mr. Trump, in a fund-raising email

The document, on Page 11 of an evidentiary exhibit, described the F.B.I.’s plans for its court-authorized search in August 2022, and included a standard statement from the Justice Department’s policy on the use of deadly force. The F.B.I. is an agency of the Justice Department.

That statement says deadly force is allowed “only when necessary, that is, when the officer has a reasonable belief that the subject of such force poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or to another person.” It specifies that such force is not permissible to prevent a person from fleeing, to disable a moving vehicle or to stop someone who poses a threat only to themselves or to property.

The policy in the exhibit is nearly identical to the standard policy on the Justice Department’s website, with only minor wording changes that do not affect its meaning — for example, “fired” instead of “discharged” in reference to a firearm. That policy applies to every F.B.I. operation, and its inclusion in plans for the Mar-a-Lago search was ordinary.

“The F.B.I. followed standard protocol in this search, as we do for all search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force,” the F.B.I. said in a statement. “No one ordered additional steps to be taken, and there was no departure from the norm in this matte
r.”

Whadda piece of work.

Cuckoo!

Looks like Trumpybear has found his Golden Fleece (ing) machine.

They tried to kill me. Now gimme some CASH!
1716403668176.png

Forum List

Back