Tough Guy Ted Cruz Totally Owned Sherrod Brown In The Senate

Irrelevant. Not everyone is so pussified as to live in fear of a cold with a minuscule mortality rate.
If you choose to wear a face diaper, go ahead. Give others the same respect.
I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about those around me.

I guess caring about the well being of others is now a character flaw?
No you aren't.
It's a bullshit act. Fake concern, virtue signaling, etc.

All bullshit.

People who refuse to wear masks around others deserve to be beat down, regardless of who they are.

If I'm not wearing a mask and somebody tries to beat me down, the last thing you'll see from him is a chalk line around his body and four of my 9mm shells very nearby.

Pretty quick on the draw, eh cowboy?
Says the guy who thinks juden who refuse to wear the Star of David
1621685711372.png

should be beaten for it.

Oh wait, I meant refuse to wear a mask...... but really, what's the difference?

:45:

People who refuse to wear masks around others deserve to be beat down, regardless of who they are.
What a statement there. Are you sure you dont want to walk that back a bit, or are you sticking by it?

Why would I walk it back? None of these superspreadators has any human worth.
This morning a kid walked by me and he wasnt wearing a mask. I should have beat him up? :cuckoo:
No, but maybe his parents
why is violence always the first thing that liberals do?
I wouldn't say classical liberals are like that but the progressives nowadays that claim to be "liberals" are all just closet authoritarians.

This is their coming out party.
I

Irrelevant. Not everyone is so pussified as to live in fear of a cold with a minuscule mortality rate.

No you aren't.

All bullshit.
The virtue signaling are the entitled assholes who want to believe they’re some kind of free thinking renegade by not getting vaccinated.

You don’t know shit about me, what I do or who I’m around. I work with some of the most chronically ill and vulnerable people in the country and they trust me not to do dumb shit that could harm them.

No you aren't.

All bullshit.
The virtue signaling are the entitled assholes who want to believe they’re some kind of free thinking renegade by not getting vaccinated.

You don’t know shit about me, what I do or who I’m around. I work with some of the most chronically ill and vulnerable people in the country and they trust me not to do dumb shit that could harm them.
I know you're a weak minded person who can't submit to peer pressure fast enough.

If you were a Jew in Germany in the late 30s, you'd have been the one urging everyone to "Hurry up and get in the boxcar, we don't want to upset the Nazis!!"

But that is what you vote for.

What other choices do we have? Many of these congress critters are lawyers who left their six figure or more career to work for government. Obviously it's less work and more money. It doesn't matter who you vote for because they're all going to do it. Amid our growing debt, Congress votes for yet another pay raise. What can I or anybody else do about that? Most of the voters don't even know they did it since it's so scantly covered by the media.

I mean.......look at our new President today. Is he a reflection of an informed electorate? The guy is a career politician who's never had any major accomplishment in almost 50 years. His son was under FBI investigation in matters he was involved in. His platform included disarming law abiding citizens or otherwise making it so difficult to obtain and keep a firearm most wouldn't do it. He wants to put lowlifes into what's now nice safe suburbs to destroy them. He promised to virtually open the border and he did. He promised to increase taxes on our job creators when we need them the most. I mean.......who with an IQ over 20 would vote for somebody like this? Even his own party wants to strip him of exclusive power over our nuclear arms his dementia is so bad.

But that is what you vote for.

What other choices do we have? Many of these congress critters are lawyers who left their six figure or more career to work for government. Obviously it's less work and more money. It doesn't matter who you vote for because they're all going to do it. Amid our growing debt, Congress votes for yet another pay raise. What can I or anybody else do about that? Most of the voters don't even know they did it since it's so scantly covered by the media.

I mean.......look at our new President today. Is he a reflection of an informed electorate? The guy is a career politician who's never had any major accomplishment in almost 50 years. His son was under FBI investigation in matters he was involved in. His platform included disarming law abiding citizens or otherwise making it so difficult to obtain and keep a firearm most wouldn't do it. He wants to put lowlifes into what's now nice safe suburbs to destroy them. He promised to virtually open the border and he did. He promised to increase taxes on our job creators when we need them the most. I mean.......who with an IQ over 20 would vote for somebody like this? Even his own party wants to strip him of exclusive power over our nuclear arms his dementia is so bad.
1621688287696.png

Imagine being so emotionally fragile that you’re triggered by someone wearing a mask.
Imagine being so simple-minded that you allow bullshit artists to convince you to wear one in the first place.
I suppose you fancy yourself something of an expert on this topic then?
I can tell when people are full of shit and trying to manipulate others.
No you can’t. You have been manipulated over and over by the people who know how to prey on your emotions.

No you aren't.

All bullshit.

I know you're a weak minded person who can't submit to peer pressure fast enough.

If you were a Jew in Germany in the late 30s, you'd have been the one urging everyone to "Hurry up and get in the boxcar, we don't want to upset the Nazis!!"
Stop with the hysterics. Your overly emotional chest beating isn’t helping you look rational.

His platform included disarming law abiding citizens or otherwise making it so difficult to obtain and keep a firearm most wouldn't do it.
That’s a lie.
His son was under FBI investigation in matters he was involved in.
So is that.
He wants to put lowlifes into what's now nice safe suburbs to destroy them.
“Lowlifes” is your term for poor people.
He promised to virtually open the border and he did
Nonsense.
He promised to increase taxes on our job creators when we need them the most
Always being obsequious to rich people hasn’t helped the poor and middle class at all.

Forum List

Back