Tough Guy Ted Cruz Totally Owned Sherrod Brown In The Senate

Will the Mask Nazis get their own uniform in the (Xi)Biden administration if, God forbid, he's able to Voter Fraud himself into the presidency?

And the next time I saw Cruz, I would flip him the bird. I don't have any respect for a cuck who allows both his wife and father to be denigrated by the man who would become his boss. And then go to the house of that man and break bread with him. Cruz is a complete candy ass. But that being said, I would actually like to see a fire lit under the ass of these Senators. Drop the political niceness. Time to take the gloves off.
Yeah man. He should have punched President Trump in the face. That would have been the best way to handle it, right? :cuckoo:
This definitely wasn't the best way to handle it...
View attachment 417566

But considering most Trump supporters are cucks -- they totally don't mind Ted Cruz'in for power....

I am pretty sure his wife knew he was a bitch a long time ago.....
Cruz didnt lick his balls. I for sure would have heard about that.
I asked Cruz if he did lick Trump balls....

He gave me this look and said: "Who? moi???"
z_gop.0066 (4).jpg

Then he giggled....

And here I thought we all wanted to help prevent the pandemic from getting worse.
Irrelevant. Not everyone is so pussified as to live in fear of a cold with a minuscule mortality rate.
If you choose to wear a face diaper, go ahead. Give others the same respect.
Can I sneeze or cough in your face without covering?? -- or are you too much of a pussy??

And the next time I saw Cruz, I would flip him the bird. I don't have any respect for a cuck who allows both his wife and father to be denigrated by the man who would become his boss. And then go to the house of that man and break bread with him. Cruz is a complete candy ass. But that being said, I would actually like to see a fire lit under the ass of these Senators. Drop the political niceness. Time to take the gloves off.
Yeah man. He should have punched President Trump in the face. That would have been the best way to handle it, right? :cuckoo:
View attachment 417566

But considering most Trump supporters are cucks -- they totally don't mind Ted Cruz'in for power....

View attachment 417575

Then he giggled....
It sounds like you two have a very sexually charged relationship.

More phoney self-righteous posturing. Harumph harumph.

View attachment 417566

View attachment 417575

Then he giggled....
Nah, his wife isn't my type.....

I'm more of a Mrs Jerry Falwell Jr type.....

"Republican Senator Ted Cruz called Senator Sherrod Brown a "complete a**" after the Democratic lawmaker complained about GOP colleagues not wearing face masks while speaking during a Senate hearing on Monday. Reacting to a viral clip of the exchange, Cruz said his Democratic counterpart was being "idiotic" and only wearing a face mask as he spoke to signal "fake virtue" as he railed against Republican senators in the upper chamber."

There are fewer elected officials in DC who are tougher than Ted Cruz -- and if anyone dares to come for Ted Cruz; they better be prepared for an old fashion ass whooping.....very strongly and powerfully...

So last night there was this back and forth between Senator Dan Sullivan (R) and the sniveling coward, Sherrod Brown; in which Brown demanded that Sullivan wear a mask - even tho there was no one around who really mattered -- and Sullivan rightfully refused to be lectured to by a devil worshiping pedophile like Sherrod Brown...
View attachment 417473

Now technically, there was someone within 6 feet of Sullivan -- but that is just some Senate staffer, basically a nobody --- so Ted Cruz was right to call out Brown's virtue signaling....
You mean the tough Ted Cruz who backed down in a whimper after Trump insulted his wife and accused his father of helping kill JFK..that 'tough' Ted Cruz?

I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about those around me.
Then wear a mask if it makes you feel better. I fully support your right to choose.

I guess caring about the well being of others is now a character flaw?
That's a weird guess. I don't think it's a character flaw. A character flaw would be expecting everyone else to see things your way.

View attachment 417566

View attachment 417575

Then he giggled....
Nah, his wife isn't my type.....

I'm more of a Mrs Jerry Falwell Jr type.....
Ots too bad you arent anyones type.

"Republican Senator Ted Cruz called Senator Sherrod Brown a "complete a**" after the Democratic lawmaker complained about GOP colleagues not wearing face masks while speaking during a Senate hearing on Monday. Reacting to a viral clip of the exchange, Cruz said his Democratic counterpart was being "idiotic" and only wearing a face mask as he spoke to signal "fake virtue" as he railed against Republican senators in the upper chamber."

There are fewer elected officials in DC who are tougher than Ted Cruz -- and if anyone dares to come for Ted Cruz; they better be prepared for an old fashion ass whooping.....very strongly and powerfully...

So last night there was this back and forth between Senator Dan Sullivan (R) and the sniveling coward, Sherrod Brown; in which Brown demanded that Sullivan wear a mask - even tho there was no one around who really mattered -- and Sullivan rightfully refused to be lectured to by a devil worshiping pedophile like Sherrod Brown...
View attachment 417473

Now technically, there was someone within 6 feet of Sullivan -- but that is just some Senate staffer, basically a nobody --- so Ted Cruz was right to call out Brown's virtue signaling....
You mean the tough Ted Cruz who backed down in a whimper after Trump insulted his wife and accused his father of helping kill JFK..that 'tough' Ted Cruz?
Yeah, the Ted Cruz that makes Democrats tremble and piss their pants.

But you are still triggered about anyone coughing in your face, correct??
Incorrect.
But your stupid ass don't understand why some wear masks??
I understand perfectly why some wear masks.
A stupid-ass would be a child that doesn't know only one question mark suffices in English. IOW, you.
Shut the fuck up
Or you'll do what, skidmark? Cry like the bitch you are?

No, you just have to be a subservient cuck. He got schooled, then emasculated by Trump on the campaign trail. Then after Trump's victory, was forced to come to the throne and bow. And he did so willingly. Thereby removing any possibility of a run for President in 2024. Trump owns him.

Oh please. Cruz is intelligent enough to understand how the political game is played. Trump and others say all kinds of things they really don't mean. They're trying to win an election. What did Harris say about Biden during the debates?

On the other hand you have people like John Kasich who not only looked bad during the debates, but looked worse afterwards with his petulant behavior. Unless he goes to the Democrat side where he belongs, he's finished in politics.

Forum List

Back