Tomorrow feb 12 is birthday of our most famous white supremacist

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Not the Great Emancipator: 10 Racist Quotes Abraham Lincoln Said About Black People - Page 3 of 5 - Atlanta Black Star

Lincoln was, indeed, a white supremacist. In his 1858 debate with Sen. Steven Douglas, Lincoln maintained, “And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

All real history books carry that quote but history TEXTBOOKS used in schools never do.

Not the Great Emancipator: 10 Racist Quotes Abraham Lincoln Said About Black People - Page 3 of 5 - Atlanta Black Star

Lincoln was, indeed, a white supremacist. In his 1858 debate with Sen. Steven Douglas, Lincoln maintained, “And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

All real history books carry that quote but history TEXTBOOKS used in schools never do.

Still pissed off with Lincoln for the Emancipation Proclamation and instigating the 13th Amendment eh?

• Banned
Still pissed off with Lincoln for the Emancipation Proclamation and instigating the 13th Amendment eh?

HAHAHA. You ignorant jackass. The EP didn't free any slaves since it only applied to the confederacy which was a separate country that lincoln had no control over. He COULD have freed the slaves in the 4 Union slave states but he exempted them from the EP!!!

THINK

HAHAHA. You ignorant jackass. The EP didn't free any slaves since it only applied to the confederacy which was a separate country that lincoln had no control over. He COULD have freed the slaves in the 4 Union slave states but he exempted them from the EP!!!

THINK
Still pissed off with Lincoln for the Emancipation Proclamation and instigating the 13th Amendment - and the end of slavery in general- eh?

How typical for a lib to bring up racial matters and ignore the burning of half the South that Sherman did, especially Atlanta.

IT's as if you cant fathom how people would resent the US army conducting Scorched Earth warfare on American soil but can only clue in on any racial aspect of the war.

How pathetic. I will pray for your shriveled soul.

John C. Calhoun's birthday too?

THINK

Except that it wasn't another country. And it did free slaves.

American drug addicts celebrate Hitler's birthday every year so Feb. 12 is nothing.

Lincoln wanted the slaves free so he could round them up and send them back to Africa.
Still pissed off with Lincoln for the Emancipation Proclamation and instigating the 13th Amendment - and the end of slavery in general- eh?

How typical for a lib to bring up racial matters and ignore the burning of half the South that Sherman did, especially Atlanta.

IT's as if you cant fathom how people would resent the US army conducting Scorched Earth warfare on American soil but can only clue in on any racial aspect of the war.

How pathetic. I will pray for your shriveled soul.

And where did I mention race in my post?- oh wait- it was you who brought up race- not me.

Typical Right Wing Nut job and slavery apologist.

Lincoln freed the slaves

6e60b44493638b0b5c1bec97f8f3-did-abraham-lincoln-care-about-slaves.jpg

By the way- always worth pointing out that Sharpie is one of the most blatantly and openly racist posters on USMB- when I point out that he hates Lincoln because Lincoln is responsible for the ending of slavery in the United States- that is because that is why Sharpie is so upset.

Sharpie posts racist crap like: Sure you support him - tar-abies always support tar-babies. If he was white and he got coddled like this, you'd howl about "white privilege".

Sharpie has never forgiven Lincoln from preventing Sharpie from his dream of owning black Americans.

Forum List

Back