Republicans Need to Learn Their Real History on Race.

"how can I say they are people"

You said you think they are not "people."
Then in your mind they are not deserving of the same rights as "people"

Are you a Christian?
Are you a Republican???
Then I guess you don't deserve the same rights as "people" either.

Goose and gander.
now you put words in my mouth, never said nor hinted at what you stated

In my mind they have the same rights as I do, no more. But the political activism is simple democratic party dirty politics, nothing more.

Goose and gander, you are right, in nature there is the species, Goose. A male goose is a gander. Not a GLGBTVabcdef

Nice of you to show the difference as to what is natural and what is not.

Goose and Gander, Human and Male, all else is dirty politics

now you put words in my mouth, never said nor hinted at what you stated

In my mind they have the same rights as I do, no more. But the political activism is simple democratic party dirty politics, nothing more.

Goose and gander, you are right, in nature there is the species, Goose. A male goose is a gander. Not a GLGBTVabcdef

Nice of you to show the difference as to what is natural and what is not.

Goose and Gander, Human and Male, all else is dirty politics
It's a quote Nancy.

A goose, fool, is female.
Not surprised you don't know the difference between male and female.

SS, Medicare, VRA, CRA,...

Perhaps learning about the Southern Strategy would help your understanding of the topic.

OR

Go live in 1965
Get rid of your computer, cell phone, color digital TV,
Go get yourself a 64 corvair, a rotary phone, and a 13 channel TV, no remote.

It's pretty funny how obsessed you are with the Southern Strategy accusations while you don't give a shit about your party, the party literally of slave owners, the KKK, Jim Crow, segregation and racism and today you tell blacks they will believe what you tell them to or you will call them racist names like Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima. The Southers Strategy BS shows that this is just a political attack from you and your racist party, it was a blip in American history while Democrat racism is all of US history

In the link, this paragraph:

"Eighty percent of Republicans in Congress supported the bill. Less than 70 percent of Democrats did. Democratic senators filibustered the bill for 75 days, until Republicans mustered the few extra votes needed to break the logjam"

Isn't clear, the "less than 70% of the Democrats" were the Dixiecrat's who led the Dixiecarts. The Dixiecrats are now the current iteration of the Republican Party, far right, anti civil rights and come very close to fascism.

You stated, Goose and Gander

From that I am suppose to figure out you are referring to the phrase you had to google, to figure out.

Hilarious, you are using google to figure out what you meant.
More hilarious that you never knew what it meant

It's pretty funny how obsessed you are with the Southern Strategy accusations while you don't give a shit about your party, the party literally of slave owners, the KKK, Jim Crow, segregation and racism and today you tell blacks they will believe what you tell them to or you will call them racist names like Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima. The Southers Strategy BS shows that this is just a political attack from you and your racist party, it was a blip in American history while Democrat racism is all of US history
Welcome to 1955
Live there if you want.
The rest of us are here in 2023 where the GOP is clearly the inheritor of Hitler's brand of Fascism.

Welcome to 1955
Live there if you want.
The rest of us are here in 2023 where the GOP is clearly the inheritor of Hitler's brand of Fascism.

Yes, that was 1955 and they are all dead now. Welcome to dealing with living people. And today, you are the racist party as any black who's been called an Uncle Tom by you racist leftists knows for just not thinking what you tell them to. Democrat = racist, all through history

In the link, this paragraph:

"Eighty percent of Republicans in Congress supported the bill. Less than 70 percent of Democrats did. Democratic senators filibustered the bill for 75 days, until Republicans mustered the few extra votes needed to break the logjam"

Isn't clear, the "less than 70% of the Democrats" were the Dixiecrat's who led the Dixiecarts. The Dixiecrats are now the current iteration of the Republican Party, far right, anti civil rights and come very close to fascism.
Wow, you need to change your user name to evil kneivel to make that jump in logic.

Only one dixiecrat congressman left the democratic party, Albert Watson of south carolina. The more than 200 dixiesrat senators, congressman, governors, and other elected officials stayed in the democratic party.

Nixon had a very well known, strong civil rights record. To suggest dixiecrats were attracted to and joined Nixon, which they did not, would be the same as stating they were no longer racist. You are literally saying they joined the anti racist pro civil rights party. Based on the facts.

Wow, you need to change your user name to evil kneivel to make that jump in logic.

Only one dixiecrat congressman left the democratic party, Albert Watson of south carolina. The more than 200 dixiesrat senators, congressman, governors, and other elected officials stayed in the democratic party.

Nixon had a very well known, strong civil rights record. To suggest dixiecrats were attracted to and joined Nixon, which they did not, would be the same as stating they were no longer racist. You are literally saying they joined the anti racist pro civil rights party. Based on the facts.
How old are you and what level of education have you completed?

Yes, that was 1955 and they are all dead now. Welcome to dealing with living people. And today, you are the racist party as any black who's been called an Uncle Tom by you racist leftists knows for just not thinking what you tell them to. Democrat = racist, all through history
By 2005 Each and every elected Democrat in the south had become a Republican
Every KKK member alive today is a Republican

The GOP in 2023 has inherited Lester Maddux' and George Wallace's legacy.

Yes, in the 1960s all the leftist racists in the north joined the slavery, KKK, Jim Crow Democrat party. In the 80s, the fiscal conservatives joined the Republican party. By 2005 that's where we were. Though nothing has ever changed with the racism, that's you, Bennie. Just watch a black man say he's not a Democrat, then be destroyed with racist tropes by your racist Democrat party, like calling him Uncle Tom

How old are you and what level of education have you completed
what level of education have you got, when you can not address the facts in my previous comment, the facts I repeat here.

Just because you democrat dogs come sniffing our repbulican asses, dont make us racists.

KKK Leader Robert Byrd, minority/majority leader of the Democratic party senators, who Joe Biden voted for 3 times to lead the Democratic Senators, never change parties to become a Republican, as well as Biden, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton.

Just that easy your opinion is shown to be simply an opinion at best. Now that you know the truth we can all you a filthy liar if you repeat your opinion.

WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT IN 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES'?

Just because a racist / partisan member gives the OPINION that Republicans / conservatives need to learn 'the REAL history of race' - as if they know - doesn't make it so.

This threaD is not based on politics or even based on news - its based, again, on leftist SUBJECTIVE OPINION.

Forum List

Back