To all those on the left who question the faith of evangelicals for voting Trump

We prefer leaders who don't kill 140,000 of their citizens. A dead skunk would be a better alternative to Trump.

LOL. You have immediately discredited yourself with this statement. You accused Trump of murdering people. Outright murder. Kindly exit this thread before I smear your argument like butter on a hot frying pan.
Because he didn't stab or shoot them he's not a murderer?? That he made a joke of the virus causing 1000's of needless deaths doesn't make him a killer??
So if that makes trump a murder than what is cuomo? The guy didn’t issue a lock down until after everyone else even when his city was getting rocked. His policy was to send covid patients back to nursing homes where the most vulnerable population is concentrated by far, and thousands died in the nursing homes. To cover up the terrible numbers he instituted a policy to only count “nursing home deaths” as deaths that actually happened in the nursing homes, not the worst cases that got moved to the hospitals to die. He waited weeks into lockdown to finally clean the subways that hadn’t seen Clorox in decades. His state is responsible for 30,000 deaths alone. NY made the perfect bell graph of a worst case scenario for covid. And the left calls him a hero?? While trump was restricting travel from China, Cuomo was the one not taking covid seriously. He was the one saying NY isn’t worried about Covid.
How's NY now ?? How's Trumps America?

NY has apparently decided it would rather have people shot to death instead of waiting for them to die from badly-managed epidemics. "Trump's America" is doing as well as can be expected, given the inflamed pockets of lunatic leftists and their asinine behavior. Thank you for asking.

No one who is a true Christian will vote for Donald Trump. Maybe they need to review the Sermon on the Mount and consider Trump's words and deeds at rallies and in tweets before they vote.

It's always hilarious when people who hate Christians, Christianity, and God Himself believe they can dictate what Christians should think and do.

Stay in your lane, Skippy.

It’s always ridiculous when cons try to claim that liberals aren’t Christians or they hate Christians. Obviously the religious right hates the Constitution, and is trying to overturn it, but we never mention THAT. They want religious tests for public office. They want to be free to discriminate against "sinners".

The religious right already have private church schools to keep their little darlings from mixing with anyone who isn't straight, white, and fundamentalist. At this schools, they that global warning is a hoax. The earth is 6000 years old, and evolution is a lie. They send their children to these private schools because the public schools are "brainwashing" their children.

The religous right has aligned themselves with the KKK, white supremacists, and bigots, racists, and right wing terrorists - all of whom are right at home in today's Republican Party.

Christians my ass.

You have some tremendously stupid ideas about Christians.

Yes, there are a handful of people who believe the things you claim. No, they are not as common as you insist -- or, more likely, as you're told to insist.

Yes, the left hates Christians. I don't know why you even bother to insist it isn't a fact.

No dave, the left hates Trump ,,That's who supposed Christians support. You lump yourself with this garbage ,,what do you expect?

No, Eddie, the left hates conservatives. That's who Trump supports. Just because you're too stupid to remember anything earlier than this year doesn't mean the past didn't happen.

Trump is not a conservative. He does not support a smaller govt. He's a populist who apparently is losing his popular appeal.

I never said Trump WAS a conservative, but thank you so much for sharing your argument against what you WISH I had said.

I said that Trump supports conservatives, and he does . . . certainly far more than anyone on the left is going to.

The next time you want to tell me how Trump "isn't a perfect conservative", please do take at least a second to consider the alternatives, and save me the time of pointing out how ridiculous you sound.

I'd like to add my two cents to your comment. Trump talks the talk of a conservative, but walks the walk of a Callous Conservative.

I'd like to give you back the 1 3/4 cents change from what your comment was actually worth. You're continuing to obsess over something I just got done telling you is irrelevant and nonsensical. So thank you for wasting my time by ignoring my admonition to "consider the alternatives and how ridiculous you sound screeching that I have to demand conservative purity from Trump". While I understand that making a fool of yourself is something you can't resist, I nevertheless resent you forcing me to waste time on it.

We prefer leaders who don't kill 140,000 of their citizens. A dead skunk would be a better alternative to Trump.

LOL. You have immediately discredited yourself with this statement. You accused Trump of murdering people. Outright murder. Kindly exit this thread before I smear your argument like butter on a hot frying pan.
Because he didn't stab or shoot them he's not a murderer?? That he made a joke of the virus causing 1000's of needless deaths doesn't make him a killer??
So if that makes trump a murder than what is cuomo? The guy didn’t issue a lock down until after everyone else even when his city was getting rocked. His policy was to send covid patients back to nursing homes where the most vulnerable population is concentrated by far, and thousands died in the nursing homes. To cover up the terrible numbers he instituted a policy to only count “nursing home deaths” as deaths that actually happened in the nursing homes, not the worst cases that got moved to the hospitals to die. He waited weeks into lockdown to finally clean the subways that hadn’t seen Clorox in decades. His state is responsible for 30,000 deaths alone. NY made the perfect bell graph of a worst case scenario for covid. And the left calls him a hero?? While trump was restricting travel from China, Cuomo was the one not taking covid seriously. He was the one saying NY isn’t worried about Covid.
It fine because everyone already died. They reached herd immunity it spread that fast in NY. No other state or city can hold a candle to how fast and ferociously it spread in NY. And they didn’t take any steps to protect their elderly like all the other states did. Which the whole point of lockdowns was to flatten the curve, and protect the elderly. They failed. They have an infection rate of basically 60%
Too bad you always look at the glass half empty NY is heading in the most posititive direction with this virus than most any state It hit us first and we dealt with it Too bad AH states that are RED didn't take lessons from NY but from their moron Trump
Those red states with more population than NY, their death rate is 1/9th of New York jackass. Cuomo has zero legs to stand on. Look at the fucking numbers. No which way you cut it NY numbers are god awful.
Read it sak
NY 1 Of Only 3 States Close To Containing Coronavirus ...
patch.com › new-york › new-york-city › ny-among-on...

Jun 23, 2020 - New York State is one of only three close to containing the coronavirus, ... New Jersey and Massachusetts are the only other two states ... Manhattan Hip Hop vs. ... West Nile Virus Detected In NYC Mosquitoes | Patch PM.

US infection rate rising outside New York as states open up
apnews.com › ...

May 4, 2020 - Take the New York metropolitan area's progress against the coronavirus out of the ... “Make no mistakes: This virus is still circulating in our community, perhaps even more now than in ... 5-day rolling average all new US cases.
Here’s what someone in the news that isn’t the brother of cuomo had to say about his awful response and handling of covid.

But I get it. Cuomo goes out and virtue signals every night, and y’all fucks eat it up, because that’s all you fucks care about. Don’t make actual change, don’t have an actual good effect. Just signal about how much you care, paint BLM on a street, and pat yourself on the back for a job well done while people in your city and state die by the tens of thousands.

That you think otherwise, shows how morally and intellectually bankrupt Republicans truly are.

People who think differently and vote differently are not morally bankrupt, they simply disagree with you.

You are simply too arrogant for your own good.

Um, people who will vote for trump come next November, and those who vote in Kentucky and support McConnell are ethically bankrupt. I say that because these two, Trump and Moscow Mitch, are pulling apart our form of governance, that being the Separation of Power and the Mission and Vision Statement left to us in the Preamble to the Constitution.

I suggest anyone who is at this time still supporting these self serving jerks read this short paragraph and ask what Trump and/or McConnell have done to:
  • form a more perfect Union,
  • establish Justice,
  • insure domestic Tranquility,
  • provide for the common defense,
  • promote the general Welfare, and
  • secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,

Um, people who will vote for Trump come next November do not recognize or respect your self-assumed qualifications to judge their ethics. Before you prance around, telling us how we haven't measured up to your "standards", please name for me one person who has EVER allocated you that authority over them.

You have nothing whatsoever to say to the people you arrogantly presume to lecture. Accept the reality of what a complete non-entity you are, and address us with the appropriate humility in the future.

Just look at the corruption of the Justice Department in releasing convicted felons, and friends of the President

Yet you say nothing about Obama commuting the sentences of 1200+ people during his presidency.

Please don't go there. You'll regret it.

I also don't recall her having any condemnation for the many Democrat governors who released convicted felons to protect them from Covid.

Indeed.

Obama wasn't commuting the sentences or pardoning his campaign donors, staffers, or friends. Nor was he providing "favours" for people who covered up his crimes. Roger Stone was convicted of lying to cover up crimes committed by Donald Trump. And Trump commuted his sentence for doing it. Name one instance where Obama did something even remotely similar.

I'm assuming you're making these assertions based on how much you really, REALLY want it to be true. Too bad for you that reality doesn't give a shit about how hard you wish.

Why don't you look into? You can google and learn that it's the truth, but you won't. No one in the Obama Administration, not one of the people HE hired, was arrested, tried, convicted or sent to prison for crimiinal activities before or during the Obama Presidency.

So of course he didn't pardon ANY of his staffers, associates, or friends because NONE OF THEM WENT TO PRISON.

Trump is a criminal and you don't care.

Or the fix was in. And the republican were not as vile as to gin up a witch hunt.

The Republicans, the same Republicans who arrested, tried and convicted 9 of Trump's associates, investigated the Obama Administration for 6 years, and none of their investigations found any crimes committed by anyone in the Administration. No one in the Obama Administration was forced to resign for stealing from the public purse, taking bribes from lobyyists, or lying to Congress or the FBI. 7 Benghazi Investigations, Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, all of the fake FOX News allegations of wrong doing - none of them produced a single charge.

The problem is that Republicans are making up shit, and trying to find evidence that a crime was committed. Democrats are smart enough to know that if they commit crimes, Republicans will be investigating and they will be charged.

Republicans are dumb enough to believe that everyone is as corrupt as they are, and that they won't get caught.
The problem is that the Country Club Establishment republicans are playing by Marquis of Queensbury rule, while the Dems are playing like it's Rollerball.

Hillary was given a pass, by political operatives in the FBI. She should have been in jail.

That same FBI, lied to a fed judge to launch an investigation it knew was without merit, to gin up bullshit to support an impeachment that was a soft coup attempt.

YOu people, are the bad guys. YOu are tearing this nation apart, in your mad quest for power.

Hillary was investigate more than 25 times and Republicans can't even find actual crime she committed. That's because Republican investigations were alway about shit that Republicans made up, and not based on any crimes she committed. The Trump administration has run four investigations of Hillary Clinton and she still hasn't been charged with ANY CRIME.

But you keep claiming she's guilty, and Trump is innocent.

The Republican Party invented smear campaigns. They certainly can't run on their record of 3 economic crashes, massive unemployment, increasing the deficit, and stagnating wages. When Mitt Romney Came to town was the most devasting take down of Romney and likely contributed to his loss in the General.

30 years of lies about the Clintons have the American public convinced that Hillary is a criminal and Bill Clinton is a rapist. Neither of which there is any evidence of. And no coercing Anita Broaddrick into claiming Bill raped her does not count.

The most devasting anti-Trump ads are all coming from the right: The Lincoln Project in particular is just excoriating Trump. Then there's the Bush Staffers for Biden, and the Republican Voters Against Trump.

But keep posting those talking points. Do they hand these out at the start of your work day, or do they just send them to your inbox?

How many "I don't recalls" will we hear when she testifies in Sept?
How many were there when Dump was questioned ?? I read 35

Just look at the corruption of the Justice Department in releasing convicted felons, and friends of the President

Yet you say nothing about Obama commuting the sentences of 1200+ people during his presidency.

Please don't go there. You'll regret it.

I also don't recall her having any condemnation for the many Democrat governors who released convicted felons to protect them from Covid.

Indeed.

Obama wasn't commuting the sentences or pardoning his campaign donors, staffers, or friends. Nor was he providing "favours" for people who covered up his crimes. Roger Stone was convicted of lying to cover up crimes committed by Donald Trump. And Trump commuted his sentence for doing it. Name one instance where Obama did something even remotely similar.

I'm assuming you're making these assertions based on how much you really, REALLY want it to be true. Too bad for you that reality doesn't give a shit about how hard you wish.

Why don't you look into? You can google and learn that it's the truth, but you won't. No one in the Obama Administration, not one of the people HE hired, was arrested, tried, convicted or sent to prison for crimiinal activities before or during the Obama Presidency.

So of course he didn't pardon ANY of his staffers, associates, or friends because NONE OF THEM WENT TO PRISON.

Trump is a criminal and you don't care.

Or the fix was in. And the republican were not as vile as to gin up a witch hunt.

The Republicans, the same Republicans who arrested, tried and convicted 9 of Trump's associates, investigated the Obama Administration for 6 years, and none of their investigations found any crimes committed by anyone in the Administration. No one in the Obama Administration was forced to resign for stealing from the public purse, taking bribes from lobyyists, or lying to Congress or the FBI. 7 Benghazi Investigations, Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, all of the fake FOX News allegations of wrong doing - none of them produced a single charge.

The problem is that Republicans are making up shit, and trying to find evidence that a crime was committed. Democrats are smart enough to know that if they commit crimes, Republicans will be investigating and they will be charged.

Republicans are dumb enough to believe that everyone is as corrupt as they are, and that they won't get caught.
The problem is that the Country Club Establishment republicans are playing by Marquis of Queensbury rule, while the Dems are playing like it's Rollerball.

Hillary was given a pass, by political operatives in the FBI. She should have been in jail.

That same FBI, lied to a fed judge to launch an investigation it knew was without merit, to gin up bullshit to support an impeachment that was a soft coup attempt.

YOu people, are the bad guys. YOu are tearing this nation apart, in your mad quest for power.

Hillary was investigate more than 25 times and Republicans can't even find actual crime she committed. That's because Republican investigations were alway about shit that Republicans made up, and not based on any crimes she committed. The Trump administration has run four investigations of Hillary Clinton and she still hasn't been charged with ANY CRIME.

But you keep claiming she's guilty, and Trump is innocent.

The Republican Party invented smear campaigns. They certainly can't run on their record of 3 economic crashes, massive unemployment, increasing the deficit, and stagnating wages. When Mitt Romney Came to town was the most devasting take down of Romney and likely contributed to his loss in the General.

30 years of lies about the Clintons have the American public convinced that Hillary is a criminal and Bill Clinton is a rapist. Neither of which there is any evidence of. And no coercing Anita Broaddrick into claiming Bill raped her does not count.

The most devasting anti-Trump ads are all coming from the right: The Lincoln Project in particular is just excoriating Trump. Then there's the Bush Staffers for Biden, and the Republican Voters Against Trump.

But keep posting those talking points. Do they hand these out at the start of your work day, or do they just send them to your inbox?

How many "I don't recalls" will we hear when she testifies in Sept?
How many were there when Dump was questioned ?? I read 35

You didn't answer the question kid.

That you think otherwise, shows how morally and intellectually bankrupt Republicans truly are.

People who think differently and vote differently are not morally bankrupt, they simply disagree with you.

When you vote for or support someone who separates children from their parents, who expresses no sympathy for the families of the 140,000 people his policies have killed, and who fails to defend the US military from the bounties placed on their lives, Trump's voters are just as morally and intellectually bankrupt as he is.

Just look at the corruption of the Justice Department in releasing convicted felons, and friends of the President. The attacks on anyone who dares criticize the Gropenfuhrer. The list of heinous things the President has done is long and a disgrace to the nation. Trump's voters are complicit.
I'm trying to figure out how you have the nerve to complain about other people insulting you.

We're more honest and up-front about it than she is. You know leftists are allergic to that sort of thing.

Seems to me you are fueled by hate, and use the word leftists as undefined in terms of its etymology; you echo the word used today as a pejorative, yet those who freely use this word are incapable of defining it.

Q. What do you believe leftists support and how a leftist operates in our democratic republic. Consider too the Left and the Right terms in the framework of politics today:

Um, people who will vote for trump come next November, and those who vote in Kentucky and support McConnell are ethically bankrupt. I say that because these two, Trump and Moscow Mitch, are pulling apart our form of governance, that being the Separation of Power and the Mission and Vision Statement left to us in the Preamble to the Constitution.

I suggest anyone who is at this time still supporting these self serving jerks read this short paragraph and ask what Trump and/or McConnell have done to:
  • establish Justice,

Um, people who will vote for Trump come next November do not recognize or respect your self-assumed qualifications to judge their ethics. Before you prance around, telling us how we haven't measured up to your "standards", please name for me one person who has EVER allocated you that authority over them.

You have nothing whatsoever to say to the people you arrogantly presume to lecture. Accept the reality of what a complete non-entity you are, and address us with the appropriate humility in the future.

Seems my question really pissed you off, so much so that you wrote a long personal attack and yet could not cobble together a rational and reasoned rebuttal.

I suggest you take two Xanax pills and then consider my post for what it is: A post written on a political message board where opinions - especially those with evidence linked - are to be considered.

I read your comment, and I responded in the manner of a gentleman, within the rules and with an opinion which is supported by empirical evidence.

Last edited:

It fine because everyone already died. They reached herd immunity it spread that fast in NY. No other state or city can hold a candle to how fast and ferociously it spread in NY. And they didn’t take any steps to protect their elderly like all the other states did. Which the whole point of lockdowns was to flatten the curve, and protect the elderly. They failed. They have an infection rate of basically 60%
Too bad you always look at the glass half empty NY is heading in the most posititive direction with this virus than most any state It hit us first and we dealt with it Too bad AH states that are RED didn't take lessons from NY but from their moron Trump
Those red states with more population than NY, their death rate is 1/9th of New York jackass. Cuomo has zero legs to stand on. Look at the fucking numbers. No which way you cut it NY numbers are god awful.
Read it sak
NY 1 Of Only 3 States Close To Containing Coronavirus ...
patch.com › new-york › new-york-city › ny-among-on...

Jun 23, 2020 - New York State is one of only three close to containing the coronavirus, ... New Jersey and Massachusetts are the only other two states ... Manhattan Hip Hop vs. ... West Nile Virus Detected In NYC Mosquitoes | Patch PM.

US infection rate rising outside New York as states open up
apnews.com › ...

May 4, 2020 - Take the New York metropolitan area's progress against the coronavirus out of the ... “Make no mistakes: This virus is still circulating in our community, perhaps even more now than in ... 5-day rolling average all new US cases.

Oh, WELL, you found someone on the Internet who said what you wanted to hear. That just settles it, doesn't it?

Yes, the infection rate is rising outside of New York . . . partly because we, unlike New York, didn't kill off most of our vulnerable population right off the bat. You jackasses keep harping about "confirmed case numbers" as though the history of the coronavirus started last week, and you've completely blanked out the fact that this was always expected and baked into the plan. Don't think everyone hasn't noticed how you dishonest jagoffs have mysteriously started to avoid any mention of death rates and instead started pretending that confirmed cases are the same thing.

When you vote for or support someone who separates children from their parents, who expresses no sympathy for the families of the 140,000 people his policies have killed, and who fails to defend the US military from the bounties placed on their lives, Trump's voters are just as morally and intellectually bankrupt as he is.

Just look at the corruption of the Justice Department in releasing convicted felons, and friends of the President. The attacks on anyone who dares criticize the Gropenfuhrer. The list of heinous things the President has done is long and a disgrace to the nation. Trump's voters are complicit.
I'm trying to figure out how you have the nerve to complain about other people insulting you.

We're more honest and up-front about it than she is. You know leftists are allergic to that sort of thing.

Seems to me you are fueled by hate, and use the word leftists as undefined in terms of its etymology; you echo the word used today as a pejorative, yet those who freely use this word are incapable of defining it.

Q. What do you believe leftists support and how a leftist operates in our democratic republic. Consider too the Left and the Right terms in the framework of politics today:

Seems to me that you spew out set answers to everything without ever reading what's said, lest you be forced to think. I honestly have no idea how many times I have to tell you leftist scumbags that I utterly reject your authority to judge and condemn me before you get the fuck over yourselves and stop spouting buzzwords at me, expecting me to suddenly cower in shame. Ooooh, you said "hate" about me, I must now don sackcloth and ashes and make amends to you . . . NOT.

I am absolutely fueled by hatred, dumbass, and since I make no secret of it whatsoever, the only thing shocking here is how shocked you seem to be by "discovering" it. I hate everything about the ignorant, toxic, destructive, peacock-preening bullshit agenda you dimwits have, and I absolutely despise the willful ignorance you embrace in order to push it. If this is somehow news to you, or you somehow think I'm going to become ashamed of it because a lowlife like you doesn't approve, then you're even dumber than I figured you to be.

Oh, and if you really have to ask me what I believe leftists support, then you've just proven that you don't read any of my posts, and there is therefore no point in telling you yet again.

• establish Justice,

Seems my question really pissed you off, so much so that you wrote a long personal attack and yet could not cobble together a rational and reasoned rebuttal.

I suggest you take two Xanax pills and then consider my post for what it is: A post written on a political message board where opinions - especially those with evidence linked - are to be considered.

I read your comment, and I responded in the manner of a gentleman, within the rules and with an opinion which is supported by empirical evidence.

Seems you're spewing Set Answer #2 at me: "Never mind your words. You responded, so that means I'm RIGHT!"

My response wasn't that long, although I realize that your reading skills and attention span probably don't extend beyond one sentence with short words.

I suggest you find yourself someone who's not a leftist to read my response and explain it to you, and stop wasting my time making a fool out of yourself like this.

• establish Justice,

Seems you're spewing Set Answer #2 at me: "Never mind your words. You responded, so that means I'm RIGHT!"

My response wasn't that long, although I realize that your reading skills and attention span probably don't extend beyond one sentence with short words.

I suggest you find yourself someone who's not a leftist to read my response and explain it to you, and stop wasting my time making a fool out of yourself like this.

Hey, is PoliticalChic your mentor? Both of you use personal attacks which are logical fallacies, and both of you cannot or will not write an expository rebuttal, or to be civil when challenged.

Seems to me that you spew out set answers to everything without ever reading what's said, lest you be forced to think. I honestly have no idea how many times I have to tell you leftist scumbags that I utterly reject your authority to judge and condemn me before you get the fuck over yourselves and stop spouting buzzwords at me, expecting me to suddenly cower in shame. Ooooh, you said "hate" about me, I must now don sackcloth and ashes and make amends to you . . . NOT.

I am absolutely fueled by hatred, dumbass, and since I make no secret of it whatsoever, the only thing shocking here is how shocked you seem to be by "discovering" it. I hate everything about the ignorant, toxic, destructive, peacock-preening bullshit agenda you dimwits have, and I absolutely despise the willful ignorance you embrace in order to push it. If this is somehow news to you, or you somehow think I'm going to become ashamed of it because a lowlife like you doesn't approve, then you're even dumber than I figured you to be.

Oh, and if you really have to ask me what I believe leftists support, then you've just proven that you don't read any of my posts, and there is therefore no point in telling you yet again.
CECILIE Damn ,,,we have something in common.. I too I hate everything about the ignorant, toxic, destructive, peacock-preening bullshit agenda you dimwits have, and I absolutely despise the willful ignorance you embrace in order to push it. And trump is a fine example

• establish Justice,

Hey, is PoliticalChic your mentor? Both of you use personal attacks which are logical fallacies, and both of you cannot or will not write an expository rebuttal, or to be civil when challenged.

Once again, Pot meet Kettle.

CECILIE Damn ,,,we have something in common.. I too I hate everything about the ignorant, toxic, destructive, peacock-preening bullshit agenda you dimwits have, and I absolutely despise the willful ignorance you embrace in order to push it. And trump is a fine example
Cold. LOL

• establish Justice,

Another ad hominem, maybe you need to go to a Jr. College and take bonehead English.

Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely?

Because you do not like the other main candidate you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?

Yikes. Preaching the gospel out of political convenience. You're not concerned in the least bit with anyone following God's teachings, just only that you can use them as political weapons.

You've just described Donald Trump. Holding the Bible upside down in a photo op outside of a church right after he had the Minister of that church tear gassed to move her out of the way. That's how he showed the "Christians" he was on their side.
And they ate it up. Of course.
It's funny the way you two think there's a This End Up rule for the Bible.

Bottom line, Women spent 40+ years trying to get the vote & be treated equal, they were insulted harassed beaten, jailed forced fed, pelted with rocks & garbage by MEN while police MEN stood by & did not protect them. ITS about control of your own body. if Men got pregnant there would be NO conversation about abortion.

Bottom line, you have a lot of fucking nerve lecturing about what constitutes "women's equality", what women want and need, and how women really want abortion because, "Ewww, pregnancy!" unless you are yourself a woman.

I am sick up to my ears of the leftist patriarchy mansplaining at me about my best interests, as though they think being a woman makes me too stupid to figure it out without them.

You want to make an argument for the wonders of abortion? Do it on your own behalf, not on mine.
Leftists believe women are nothing more than their genitals, concerned only with abortion and free birth control.

Even leftist women believe that. You never see leftists protesting wearing brain costumes.

Leftist women are like walking billboards shouting, "The patriarchy was right about us!" Literally everything they stand for and laughably claim to be doing "on behalf of women" actually sets us back decades, at least.
"The patriarchy is keeping us down! Please, Big Daddy Government, please take care of us!"

That's what Wall Street has demanded. Yes some need help to afford to eat. Others need help to afford their third home.
Wall Street doesn't do anything with the patriarchy except to pay lip service to it to pander to feminists, dumbass.

No one who is a true Christian will vote for Donald Trump. Maybe they need to review the Sermon on the Mount and consider Trump's words and deeds at rallies and in tweets before they vote.

It's always hilarious when people who hate Christians, Christianity, and God Himself believe they can dictate what Christians should think and do.

Stay in your lane, Skippy.

It’s always ridiculous when cons try to claim that liberals aren’t Christians or they hate Christians. Obviously the religious right hates the Constitution, and is trying to overturn it, but we never mention THAT. They want religious tests for public office. They want to be free to discriminate against "sinners".

The religious right already have private church schools to keep their little darlings from mixing with anyone who isn't straight, white, and fundamentalist. At this schools, they that global warning is a hoax. The earth is 6000 years old, and evolution is a lie. They send their children to these private schools because the public schools are "brainwashing" their children.

The religous right has aligned themselves with the KKK, white supremacists, and bigots, racists, and right wing terrorists - all of whom are right at home in today's Republican Party.

Christians my ass.

You have some tremendously stupid ideas about Christians.

Yes, there are a handful of people who believe the things you claim. No, they are not as common as you insist -- or, more likely, as you're told to insist.

Yes, the left hates Christians. I don't know why you even bother to insist it isn't a fact.

No dave, the left hates Trump ,,That's who supposed Christians support. You lump yourself with this garbage ,,what do you expect?

I bet you blame rape victims for getting raped. Hey, they deserved it, right?

The left hates Christians. This is not up for debate. Own it.

I get called a leftist on here all the time. I am a Christian.

Anyone can say anything on the internet.

Forum List

Back