To all those on the left who question the faith of evangelicals for voting Trump

We prefer leaders who don't kill 140,000 of their citizens. A dead skunk would be a better alternative to Trump.

LOL. You have immediately discredited yourself with this statement. You accused Trump of murdering people. Outright murder. Kindly exit this thread before I smear your argument like butter on a hot frying pan.
Because he didn't stab or shoot them he's not a murderer?? That he made a joke of the virus causing 1000's of needless deaths doesn't make him a killer??
So if that makes trump a murder than what is cuomo? The guy didn’t issue a lock down until after everyone else even when his city was getting rocked. His policy was to send covid patients back to nursing homes where the most vulnerable population is concentrated by far, and thousands died in the nursing homes. To cover up the terrible numbers he instituted a policy to only count “nursing home deaths” as deaths that actually happened in the nursing homes, not the worst cases that got moved to the hospitals to die. He waited weeks into lockdown to finally clean the subways that hadn’t seen Clorox in decades. His state is responsible for 30,000 deaths alone. NY made the perfect bell graph of a worst case scenario for covid. And the left calls him a hero?? While trump was restricting travel from China, Cuomo was the one not taking covid seriously. He was the one saying NY isn’t worried about Covid.

We prefer leaders who don't kill 140,000 of their citizens. A dead skunk would be a better alternative to Trump.

LOL. You have immediately discredited yourself with this statement. You accused Trump of murdering people. Outright murder. Kindly exit this thread before I smear your argument like butter on a hot frying pan.
Because he didn't stab or shoot them he's not a murderer?? That he made a joke of the virus causing 1000's of needless deaths doesn't make him a killer??
So if that makes trump a murder than what is cuomo? The guy didn’t issue a lock down until after everyone else even when his city was getting rocked. His policy was to send covid patients back to nursing homes where the most vulnerable population is concentrated by far, and thousands died in the nursing homes. To cover up the terrible numbers he instituted a policy to only count “nursing home deaths” as deaths that actually happened in the nursing homes, not the worst cases that got moved to the hospitals to die. He waited weeks into lockdown to finally clean the subways that hadn’t seen Clorox in decades. His state is responsible for 30,000 deaths alone. NY made the perfect bell graph of a worst case scenario for covid. And the left calls him a hero?? While trump was restricting travel from China, Cuomo was the one not taking covid seriously. He was the one saying NY isn’t worried about Covid.
How's NY now ?? How's Trumps America?

No one who is a true Christian will vote for Donald Trump. Maybe they need to review the Sermon on the Mount and consider Trump's words and deeds at rallies and in tweets before they vote.

It's always hilarious when people who hate Christians, Christianity, and God Himself believe they can dictate what Christians should think and do.

Stay in your lane, Skippy.

It’s always ridiculous when cons try to claim that liberals aren’t Christians or they hate Christians. Obviously the religious right hates the Constitution, and is trying to overturn it, but we never mention THAT. They want religious tests for public office. They want to be free to discriminate against "sinners".

The religious right already have private church schools to keep their little darlings from mixing with anyone who isn't straight, white, and fundamentalist. At this schools, they that global warning is a hoax. The earth is 6000 years old, and evolution is a lie. They send their children to these private schools because the public schools are "brainwashing" their children.

The religous right has aligned themselves with the KKK, white supremacists, and bigots, racists, and right wing terrorists - all of whom are right at home in today's Republican Party.

Christians my ass.

You have some tremendously stupid ideas about Christians.

Yes, there are a handful of people who believe the things you claim. No, they are not as common as you insist -- or, more likely, as you're told to insist.

Yes, the left hates Christians. I don't know why you even bother to insist it isn't a fact.

No dave, the left hates Trump ,,That's who supposed Christians support. You lump yourself with this garbage ,,what do you expect?

No, Eddie, the left hates conservatives. That's who Trump supports. Just because you're too stupid to remember anything earlier than this year doesn't mean the past didn't happen.

Trump is not a conservative. He does not support a smaller govt. He's a populist who apparently is losing his popular appeal.

I never said Trump WAS a conservative, but thank you so much for sharing your argument against what you WISH I had said.

I said that Trump supports conservatives, and he does . . . certainly far more than anyone on the left is going to.

The next time you want to tell me how Trump "isn't a perfect conservative", please do take at least a second to consider the alternatives, and save me the time of pointing out how ridiculous you sound.

I'd like to add my two cents to your comment. Trump talks the talk of a conservative, but walks the walk of a Callous Conservative.

That you think otherwise, shows how morally and intellectually bankrupt Republicans truly are.

People who think differently and vote differently are not morally bankrupt, they simply disagree with you.

You are simply too arrogant for your own good.

Um, people who will vote for trump come next November, and those who vote in Kentucky and support McConnell are ethically bankrupt. I say that because these two, Trump and Moscow Mitch, are pulling apart our form of governance, that being the Separation of Power and the Mission and Vision Statement left to us in the Preamble to the Constitution.

I suggest anyone who is at this time still supporting these self serving jerks read this short paragraph and ask what Trump and/or McConnell have done to:
  • form a more perfect Union,
  • establish Justice,
  • insure domestic Tranquility,
  • provide for the common defense,
  • promote the general Welfare, and
  • secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,

That you think otherwise, shows how morally and intellectually bankrupt Republicans truly are.

People who think differently and vote differently are not morally bankrupt, they simply disagree with you.

You are simply too arrogant for your own good.

Um, people who will vote for trump come next November, and those who vote in Kentucky and support McConnell are ethically bankrupt. I say that because these two, Trump and Moscow Mitch, are pulling apart our form of governance, that being the Separation of Power and the Mission and Vision Statement left to us in the Preamble to the Constitution.

I suggest anyone who is at this time still supporting these self serving jerks read this short paragraph and ask what Trump and/or McConnell have done to:
  • form a more perfect Union,
  • establish Justice,
  • insure domestic Tranquility,
  • provide for the common defense,
  • promote the general Welfare, and
  • secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,
And what have you and your liberal friends done to further those goals?

It fine because everyone already died. They reached herd immunity it spread that fast in NY. No other state or city can hold a candle to how fast and ferociously it spread in NY. And they didn’t take any steps to protect their elderly like all the other states did. Which the whole point of lockdowns was to flatten the curve, and protect the elderly. They failed. They have an infection rate of basically 60%

Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely?

Because you do not like the other main candidate you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?

Yikes. Preaching the gospel out of political convenience. You're not concerned in the least bit with anyone following God's teachings, just only that you can use them as political weapons.

You didn't address my questions.

You did not ask questions. YOu did zingers, thinly veiled as questions.

The proper response to, bullshit like that, is a slap in the face. It is not a debating tactic. It is fighting words.

I asked factual questions.

You did school yard taunts based on lies. That you expect them to be taken seriously, is a testimony to how not serious we are as a nation. And how bad your side's behavior is, that you expected it to pass.

Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely?

Because you do not like the other main candidate you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?

Yikes. Preaching the gospel out of political convenience. You're not concerned in the least bit with anyone following God's teachings, just only that you can use them as political weapons.

The proper response to, bullshit like that, is a slap in the face. It is not a debating tactic. It is fighting words.

You did school yard taunts based on lies. That you expect them to be taken seriously, is a testimony to how not serious we are as a nation. And how bad your side's behavior is, that you expected it to pass.

Taunt? It's a factual question.

" Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely? "

Trump does both quite often. I'm asking what people find compelling in that.

It fine because everyone already died. They reached herd immunity it spread that fast in NY. No other state or city can hold a candle to how fast and ferociously it spread in NY. And they didn’t take any steps to protect their elderly like all the other states did. Which the whole point of lockdowns was to flatten the curve, and protect the elderly. They failed. They have an infection rate of basically 60%
Too bad you always look at the glass half empty NY is heading in the most posititive direction with this virus than most any state It hit us first and we dealt with it Too bad AH states that are RED didn't take lessons from NY but from their moron Trump

" Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely? "

I pointed out that it was not a serious question, and that it was based on a lie.

Repeating the question, is not a defense. And that you edited your post to remove the lie, is a tacit admission that you knew it was a lie, when you made the post.

Are you prepared to explain why you lied in the original post? There is more wrong with your propaganda attack than that, but let's start there.

AND, I want to make another point. As bad as your behavior here is, you are still one of the more... "reasonable" libs on the site.

Scary shit that.

I pointed out that it was not a serious question, and that it was based on a lie.

Repeating the question, is not a defense. And that you edited your post to remove the lie, is a tacit admission that you knew it was a lie, when you made the post.

Are you prepared to explain why you lied in the original post? There is more wrong with your propaganda attack than that, but let's start there.

AND, I want to make another point. As bad as your behavior here is, you are still one of the more... "reasonable" libs on the site.

Scary shit that.
And what am I ?? Swiss cheese?

Scary shit that.
And what am I ?? Swiss cheese?

You tell me.

Do you support pknopp's lie? Do you support his propaganda attack thinly veiled as a question? Would you be more or less aggressive in such tactics in support of the Far Left's agenda?

I understand you want to pretend it's a lie.

Just look at the corruption of the Justice Department in releasing convicted felons, and friends of the President

Yet you say nothing about Obama commuting the sentences of 1200+ people during his presidency.

Please don't go there. You'll regret it.

I also don't recall her having any condemnation for the many Democrat governors who released convicted felons to protect them from Covid.

Indeed.

Obama wasn't commuting the sentences or pardoning his campaign donors, staffers, or friends. Nor was he providing "favours" for people who covered up his crimes. Roger Stone was convicted of lying to cover up crimes committed by Donald Trump. And Trump commuted his sentence for doing it. Name one instance where Obama did something even remotely similar.

I'm assuming you're making these assertions based on how much you really, REALLY want it to be true. Too bad for you that reality doesn't give a shit about how hard you wish.

Why don't you look into? You can google and learn that it's the truth, but you won't. No one in the Obama Administration, not one of the people HE hired, was arrested, tried, convicted or sent to prison for crimiinal activities before or during the Obama Presidency.

So of course he didn't pardon ANY of his staffers, associates, or friends because NONE OF THEM WENT TO PRISON.

Trump is a criminal and you don't care.

Your pretense that you don't know what the word "let" means, is not credible.

You are not that stupid.

I'm not sure why you want people to think you are that stupid. Seems an odd goal.

What you are, is lying.

That was a lie, used to justify a propaganda attack, thinly veiled as a question.

I have a question for you. Have you stopped producing dog fight videos?

Just look at the corruption of the Justice Department in releasing convicted felons, and friends of the President

Yet you say nothing about Obama commuting the sentences of 1200+ people during his presidency.

Please don't go there. You'll regret it.

I also don't recall her having any condemnation for the many Democrat governors who released convicted felons to protect them from Covid.

Indeed.

Obama wasn't commuting the sentences or pardoning his campaign donors, staffers, or friends. Nor was he providing "favours" for people who covered up his crimes. Roger Stone was convicted of lying to cover up crimes committed by Donald Trump. And Trump commuted his sentence for doing it. Name one instance where Obama did something even remotely similar.

I'm assuming you're making these assertions based on how much you really, REALLY want it to be true. Too bad for you that reality doesn't give a shit about how hard you wish.

Why don't you look into? You can google and learn that it's the truth, but you won't. No one in the Obama Administration, not one of the people HE hired, was arrested, tried, convicted or sent to prison for crimiinal activities before or during the Obama Presidency.

So of course he didn't pardon ANY of his staffers, associates, or friends because NONE OF THEM WENT TO PRISON.

Trump is a criminal and you don't care.

Or the fix was in. And the republican were not as vile as to gin up a witch hunt.

Your pretense that you don't know what the word "let" means, is not credible.

You are not that stupid.

I'm not sure why you want people to think you are that stupid. Seems an odd goal.

What you are, is lying.

That was a lie, used to justify a propaganda attack, thinly veiled as a question.

I have a question for you. Have you stopped producing dog fight videos?

I never did unlike the many instances of Trump calling people names as opposed to adult type of responses.

Or taking the Lord's name in vain.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article232866932.html

Forum List

Back