Granny Got A Gun and She's NOT Playing Around!

Way to go Grandma!! she literally saved her granddaughter's life. What a true heroine. :D

That guy is funny as is the 911 operator! The lady is yelling "Get back." "Get back, I have a gun." "Get Back." Blam! Eowwwww! Operator "What did you do?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Yep, that's some funny stuff.

When they ask, realize they just heard the gun and the scream of the assailant. The know what just happened. They want you to say you shot them. Don't say it. Simply say, there's a man down. Send an ambulance, I am laying the phone down to see if I can help the man. Then answer no more questions with 911, knowing all responses are on tape. When the police arrive, hang up the phone if you haven't already. Answer as few questions as possible, keeping answers short as possible, such has he was attacking, I kept telling him to get back, but he kept coming so I shot him, to protect my life. Make no other statements until 24-48 hours later. They will want you to, but do not do it, during the adrenalin overload you will be experiencing.

That guy is funny as is the 911 operator! The lady is yelling "Get back." "Get back, I have a gun." "Get Back." Blam! Eowwwww! Operator "What did you do?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Yep, that's some funny stuff.

When they ask, realize they just heard the gun and the scream of the assailant. The know what just happened. They want you to say you shot them. Don't say it. Simply say, there's a man down. Send an ambulance, I am laying the phone down to see if I can help the man. Then answer no more questions with 911, knowing all responses are on tape. When the police arrive, hang up the phone if you haven't already. Answer as few questions as possible, keeping answers short as possible, such has he was attacking, I kept telling him to get back, but he kept coming so I shot him, to protect my life. Make no other statements until 24-48 hours later. They will want you to, but do not do it, during the adrenalin overload you will be experiencing.
Good advice.
Contrary to what you may have been taught if you call for an ambulance don’t have someone wait outside to waive them down. Years ago my father was having a heart attack had my wife go outside to waive the ambulance down as the house numbers were hard to see from the road (fucking HOA rules) but they drove off claiming they saw someone waiving their arms so needed police to clear the scene before they could show up.

Forum List

Back