Tired of hearing about how members of Congress were scared and terrified on Jan. 6th.

I've long since been sick and tired of hearing members of Congress (and I'm not just talking about AOC) talk about how terrified they were to be crouching behind desks and locked doors on January 6th, 2021.

Things like this have been a reality for countless Americans in many big cities for decades. Yet we don't hear a word about it until some wealthy legislators have it happen to them. The way they whine and carry on you would think it was the only time things like this ever happened in America.

This goes along with the attitude of people like John Kerry who all but openly say that they can't cut back on their own carbon emissions while advocating everyone else do so because "they're special".

You want to claim to be serving the common man (and woman) then be prepared to live like them as well

I'm glad the Democrats were terrified. I'm glad. May they all remain so terrified.
There just should have been a real reason to be terrified.
They need no particuar reason. They are afraid of everything.

I've long since been sick and tired of hearing members of Congress (and I'm not just talking about AOC) talk about how terrified they were to be crouching behind desks and locked doors on January 6th, 2021.

Things like this have been a reality for countless Americans in many big cities for decades. Yet we don't hear a word about it until some wealthy legislators have it happen to them. The way they whine and carry on you would think it was the only time things like this ever happened in America.

This goes along with the attitude of people like John Kerry who all but openly say that they can't cut back on their own carbon emissions while advocating everyone else do so because "they're special".

You want to claim to be serving the common man (and woman) then be prepared to live like them as well
If your first thought on hearing that a large group of Americans is coming to confront about what you have been up to, is that they must want to kill you, then that tells me you damn well know you have been up to some pretty shady shit.

If your first thought on hearing that a large group of Americans is coming to confront about what you have been up to, is that they must want to kill you, then that tells me you damn well know you have been up to some pretty shady shit.
It's like when you're banging some guy's wife and he comes and finds you and says "Step outside with me; we gotta talk...."
Your reaction and level of apprehension is going to be based on your own personal knowledge of how you have wronged this guy.
If you haven't done any dirt, you're not going to be worried, are you?

It's like when you're banging some guy's wife and he comes and finds you and says "Step outside with me; we gotta talk...."
Your reaction and level of apprehension is going to be based on your own personal knowledge of how you have wronged this guy.

Some of us have no interest in another mans hand me downs.

Way to ignore my point there, guy...... :rolleyes:

Seriously, why do you lame fucks do that shit?
It doesn't make you look clever or anything, it just shows what a snarky little bitch you are.

It's easy to ignore something that isn't there.

It's easy to ignore something that isn't there.
Lol, it is?

How exactly do you ignore something that isn't even there?

You might want to stop trying to be clever, guy.

Just saying.

Congress is also afraid of spiders.

I think spooking them was part of the idea.
Somehow you get anonymously murdered for that
At least don’t get killed for saying it.
Not yet

Forum List

Back