Biden ‘sick and tired’ of brinksmanship after Congress narrowly avoids shutdown

More irony.
You must have the sads because McCarthy had to go to Dems, hat in hand to get it done yesterday because the retard caucus can't govern. Is that why Trump soiled himself & went on a rant about Haley?

Learn anything? :abgg2q.jpg:

You must have the sads because McCarthy had to go to Dems, hat in hand to get it done yesterday because the retard caucus can't govern. Is that why Trump soiled himself & went on a rant about Haley?

I am not sad, glad some dems finally jumped ship and did the right thing

I wasn’t worried about it either way. The shutdown emergency scaremongering is bullshit.

Oh, and seek help soon.

Without President Trump back in office we may not have another 4 years.

With Trump losing the general election, the democrats will be in control.

Can you tell us how Trump wins the general election?

I want Desantis to win. He is Trump 2.0, all the fight, none of the drama or mistakes, and he wins against the left every time he takes them on.

With Trump losing the general election, the democrats will be in control.

Can you tell us how Trump wins the general election?

I want Desantis to win. He is Trump 2.0, all the fight, none of the drama or mistakes, and he wins against the left every time he takes them on.

We aren't going to vote for DeSantis in the General.
Best to join the movement.

We aren't going to vote for DeSantis in the General.
Best to join the movement.

So you are going to let the democrats win.......got it.

When the next democrat President is appointing the replacements for Justice Thomas and Alito......you can feel all superior then too....

Why are you posting articles about 2006? Republicans controlled the House, they controlled the Senate, and they controlled the White House. Biden's vote against raising the debt ceiling was a mere protest vote that was meaningless. That is not what happened here. Here, Republicans control the House, and yet it was Democrats, and a few disciplined Republicans, that extended the debt ceiling and honored the agreement that was reached months ago.

That is important, because spending bills originate in the House. I mean what the hell happened to "honor"? Make no doubt about it, these Republicans that voted against extending the deficit ceiling, against paying for things they, or their body, has already passed, are no different than the assholes that practice the art of dine and dash.

Worse, they made an agreement, and now they want to change the terms of that agreement. Where is the honor? What happened to a handshake and a man's word was his bond? That is the very foundation of the founding of this country. And I will give the split tailed bitches that now roost in the Republican party a break. They ain't nothing but trash. They deserve nothing but pity, the responsibility lies with the dumbshit electorate that voted them in office. MTG, Boebert--glad to see that white trash is represented in the US Congress. Have to say, I am not surprised with the results.
~~~~~~
Hmm..., History does have a way of repeating itself.

I wasn’t worried about it either way. The shutdown emergency scaremongering is bullshit.

Oh, and seek help soon.
Tell the retard caucus to seek help.

How's all this "winning" working out?

None of which was his doing. He inherited those conditions from his predecessor. Period.

No you lying fucktard, Obama started FIVE foreign wars.

FIVE.

Count em.

FIVE

wtf happened to you losers? You used to be all about peace, now you're a bunch of war mongering asswipes.

Time to shut you lying hypocrites down.

I get it. This man was the savior of your race. But he was and still is a POS. And he will lose next year. No one wants to see his shitshow again. :)

Of course they do. And still do. Donald Trump inherited rising economic numbers and falling unemployment from Barrack Obama. End of story.
All he had to do was not fuck it up...which he did..because he's incompetent. And still is.
You're a liar.

Which is not at all surprising.

You being a dumbass leftard lemming and all

So you are going to let the democrats win.......got it.

When the next democrat President is appointing the replacements for Justice Thomas and Alito......you can feel all superior then too....
Ixnay the artisanshippray.

The only people who suck worse than the Democrats are the gutless spineless establishment Republicans.

No you lying fucktard, Obama started FIVE foreign wars.

FIVE.

Count em.

FIVE

wtf happened to you losers? You used to be all about peace, now you're a bunch of war mongering asswipes.

Time to shut you lying hypocrites down.
No..he didn't. Seriously, you people need to have your right to vote removed. You're not smart enough to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting.
So go ahead and state the five "wars" you think Obama started and I will give you the smacking down you deserve...jeez...

Did you have any issue raising the debt ceiling under Trump?

Nope. Funny when the shoe is on the other foot how you whine like a little bitch.

Democrats want to keep the spending levels at COVID levels. They NEVER concede a dime. What a bunch of idiots.

On that note, Congress , all of them, should implement business rules when creating a budget. The idea that we start from the previous budget instead of 0 is our biggest problem.

Forum List

Back