Tired of hearing about how members of Congress were scared and terrified on Jan. 6th.

I've long since been sick and tired of hearing members of Congress (and I'm not just talking about AOC) talk about how terrified they were to be crouching behind desks and locked doors on January 6th, 2021.

Things like this have been a reality for countless Americans in many big cities for decades. Yet we don't hear a word about it until some wealthy legislators have it happen to them. The way they whine and carry on you would think it was the only time things like this ever happened in America.

This goes along with the attitude of people like John Kerry who all but openly say that they can't cut back on their own carbon emissions while advocating everyone else do so because "they're special".

You want to claim to be serving the common man (and woman) then be prepared to live like them as well
Donald could have always resigned and said he’d never run for office again.

if you’re bored that Donald’s treasonous scum killed officers and terrified people, tough. Don’t watch.

Easy to be a big moth when you’re sitting in your basement. Pretend tough guy
The ultimate projection. The traitors are trying Trump right now. The traitors now run this country because of massive fraud.

I've long since been sick and tired of hearing members of Congress (and I'm not just talking about AOC) talk about how terrified they were to be crouching behind desks and locked doors on January 6th, 2021.

Things like this have been a reality for countless Americans in many big cities for decades. Yet we don't hear a word about it until some wealthy legislators have it happen to them. The way they whine and carry on you would think it was the only time things like this ever happened in America.

This goes along with the attitude of people like John Kerry who all but openly say that they can't cut back on their own carbon emissions while advocating everyone else do so because "they're special".

You want to claim to be serving the common man (and woman) then be prepared to live like them as well

I'm glad the Democrats were terrified. I'm glad. May they all remain so terrified.
Were you there that day?

How far into the Capitol building did you get that day?

Donald could have always resigned and said he’d never run for office again.

if you’re bored that Donald’s treasonous scum killed officers and terrified people, tough. Don’t watch.

Easy to be a big moth when you’re sitting in your basement. Pretend tough guy

From the Queen of the Keyboard commandos (in the rare instance the drunk wanna be lawyer broad makes a coherent post)
I'm glad you could find something coherent in her post, I wasn't so lucky. Sounds to me like she's been hitting the sauce pretty heavy.

She cannonball's her fentanyl puffs

I have learned to read her inebriation code

Oh please it was over in less than an hour....the congress cucks are surrounded by men and women with guns....
Their protection is meant to stop a lone crazy, or at most a few assailants at most. They are no protection against a crowd of thousands. And the impeachment is showing video of the police being struck with all sorts of makeshift weapons, sprayed with bear mace, and protecting the capitol for over two hours.

Then go hide in the white wing bubble. Because the reckoning for the actions of the insane insurrectionists and their handlers and enablers is just beginning.

They have taken a dinner break, for those of you who wont watch both half's of PROCEDINGS ABOUT THE BREACH OF OUR NATIONS CAPITAL and to avoid any new information entering your minds, you can just turn on Fox news all they are talking about is the NBA.

I'm sure you would have been the epitome of bravery and faced those terrorists down at the House chamber, right?
There was a time when that would have happened. In their place, I would have been manning the barricades rather than cowering in fear.

Tired of hearing about how members of Congress were scared and terrified on Jan. 6th.

and why do you think anyone cares what you are tried of?

Your mom seems to have given you too much attention and now you think the world revolves around you.

Clue, punky, it doesn't.

No one gives a fuck.

So just shut the fuck up you whinny piece of crap Trumpist bum.

"Why do you think you get to talk about your feelings and opinions? That's only for leftists, who get to whinge on endlessly about their victimhood. If you're not leftist, you need to shut up and stop thinking you have a right to speak!!"

"Clue, punky", you speak for no one but yourself . . . which means you speak for no one at all. If you don't like reading his words, I suggest you man the fuck up and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Dirty, slimy, filthy cowards run. You know, folks like you.

Men, like me, shut up bitchs who run their mouths.

Peace brother :abgg2q.jpg:

are you saying here you hit woman?....

Remember that couple in MO, city council members, I believe, that lived in a gated community which BLM violated. They were taken to task for defending themselves. Maybe they should have called out 25K National Guard and built ANOTHER fence around their residence and place of work like China Joe, Piglosi and Jay Inslee did. The righteous do not have to protect themselves from nor fear their constituents.

In Trump's American you do have to protect your self from the crackpots and conspiracy theorists.
you have to do that with any administration.....

Your mom seems to have given you too much attention and now you think the world revolves around you.

Clue, punky, it doesn't.

No one gives a fuck.

"Why do you think you get to talk about your feelings and opinions? That's only for leftists, who get to whinge on endlessly about their victimhood. If you're not leftist, you need to shut up and stop thinking you have a right to speak!!"

"Clue, punky", you speak for no one but yourself . . . which means you speak for no one at all. If you don't like reading his words, I suggest you man the fuck up and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

LOL, try again loser.

We seem to have a lot of timid people in Congress.
It seems they have no confidence in the security forces they sent home early before the protest.

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is Liberty. Thomas Jefferson.

Clue, punky, it doesn't.

No one gives a fuck.

LOL, try again loser.
you hit woman and im the loser?....you sure as hell aint no man....you must be a pussy......

How odd that you don't seem to think this attack on the Capitol wasn't serious. Are you an American?
Oh please it was over in less than an hour....the congress cucks are surrounded by men and women with guns....

Nope.. It wasn't over in an hour.. You keep making excuses for Trump and his mob.

All summer BLM said they should be afraid...
fmp,x_small,gloss,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

So, your idea is to bring up every atrocity that has ever occurred - be it real or imagined - and somehow use the convoluted non-logic that because these other atrocities occurred it somehow means that the attack on the Capitol is insignificant.

Your attempt at deflection FAILS!!!!

I am sick and tired of them thinking they are entitled to feel safe and secure while ignoring the gravity of their decisions.

THEY WORK FOR US!!!!

"The [American] People think they are free; they are greatly deceived; they are free only during the election of the members of [Congress]." (I replaced English with American and Parliament with Congress)
--Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Forum List

Back