Tired of hearing about how members of Congress were scared and terrified on Jan. 6th.

Tired of hearing about how members of Congress were scared and terrified on Jan. 6th.

and why do you think anyone cares what you are tried of?

Your mom seems to have given you too much attention and now you think the world revolves around you.

Clue, punky, it doesn't.

No one gives a fuck.

So just shut the fuck up you whinny piece of crap Trumpist bum.

"Why do you think you get to talk about your feelings and opinions? That's only for leftists, who get to whinge on endlessly about their victimhood. If you're not leftist, you need to shut up and stop thinking you have a right to speak!!"

"Clue, punky", you speak for no one but yourself . . . which means you speak for no one at all. If you don't like reading his words, I suggest you man the fuck up and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Dirty, slimy, filthy cowards run. You know, folks like you.

Men, like me, shut up bitchs who run their mouths.

Peace brother :abgg2q.jpg:

"Cowards run . . . like you, who hasn't backed down from a fight yet. Men shut up bitches who run their mouths . . . like me, who has pussied out of every other thread where you've confronted me."

Thank you for admitting that you're terrified of women, though, and that the only accomplishment you've ever had was being born with a penis. Really tells us a lot about you, loser.

I've long since been sick and tired of hearing members of Congress (and I'm not just talking about AOC) talk about how terrified they were to be crouching behind desks and locked doors on January 6th, 2021.

Things like this have been a reality for countless Americans in many big cities for decades. Yet we don't hear a word about it until some wealthy legislators have it happen to them. The way they whine and carry on you would think it was the only time things like this ever happened in America.

This goes along with the attitude of people like John Kerry who all but openly say that they can't cut back on their own carbon emissions while advocating everyone else do so because "they're special".

You want to claim to be serving the common man (and woman) then be prepared to live like them as well
Remember that couple in MO, city council members, I believe, that lived in a gated community which BLM violated. They were taken to task for defending themselves. Maybe they should have called out 25K National Guard and built ANOTHER fence around their residence and place of work like China Joe, Piglosi and Jay Inslee did. The righteous do not have to protect themselves from nor fear their constituents.

In Trump's American you do have to protect your self from the crackpots and conspiracy theorists.

In leftists' America, you have to protect yourself from anyone who wants to outlaw disagreeing with them. (Hint: that would be you, snowflake.)

I've long since been sick and tired of hearing members of Congress (and I'm not just talking about AOC) talk about how terrified they were to be crouching behind desks and locked doors on January 6th, 2021.

Things like this have been a reality for countless Americans in many big cities for decades. Yet we don't hear a word about it until some wealthy legislators have it happen to them. The way they whine and carry on you would think it was the only time things like this ever happened in America.

This goes along with the attitude of people like John Kerry who all but openly say that they can't cut back on their own carbon emissions while advocating everyone else do so because "they're special".

You want to claim to be serving the common man (and woman) then be prepared to live like them as well

Yeah!

Think of all the victims of robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, and murder.

How do their families feel when they see the perps go scot-free because those bleeding hearts in Congress refuse to enact tough law & order measures?

you're terrified of women

You got the wrong poster. I love women in every way possible. Many of them. Several at a time.
I am a God to them. A God, I tell you. :eusa_dance: Go me!!!!!!!!!!

No, I have the right poster. You are delusional on top of being a misogynist who fears women because our existence forces you to face your inferiority.

I'm pretty tired of far right dumbasses talking shit. Now that America is finally taking the threat of right wing extremism seriously it's almost like they never wanted to be taken seriously.

Where were you taking the threat of LEFTWING extremism seriously for the hundreds of years since its inception thru today? 9,000 leftwing riots in one year. Billions in destruction. 2,000 police injured or dead. 100 years ago, the KKK (the democrats) were 7 million strong and you couldn't get into politics unless you were supported by the KKK. Just ask Joe Biden's buddy: senator Byrd.

1624818904404.png

I'm pretty tired of far right dumbasses talking shit. Now that America is finally taking the threat of right wing extremism seriously it's almost like they never wanted to be taken seriously.

Where were you taking the threat of LEFTWING extremism seriously for the hundreds of years since its inception thru today? 9,000 leftwing riots in one year. Billions in destruction. 2,000 police injured or dead. 100 years ago, the KKK (the democrats) were 7 million strong and you couldn't get into politics unless you were supported by the KKK. Just ask Joe Biden's buddy: senator Byrd.

View attachment 506219
A great Democrat, Senator Robert Byrd.

Notice how it's mostly the democrat communists that were over acting. The more communist they are, the more they over acted.

Most of what I hear is people complaining they hear this too much. I don't hear it ever. Perhaps you just need to look elsewhere.

Your mom seems to have given you too much attention and now you think the world revolves around you.

Clue, punky, it doesn't.

No one gives a fuck.

"Why do you think you get to talk about your feelings and opinions? That's only for leftists, who get to whinge on endlessly about their victimhood. If you're not leftist, you need to shut up and stop thinking you have a right to speak!!"

"Clue, punky", you speak for no one but yourself . . . which means you speak for no one at all. If you don't like reading his words, I suggest you man the fuck up and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

You're no man, try to shut up a conservative 'bitch' and you'll get a gun down your throat for your trouble. Peace asshole.

Clue, punky, it doesn't.

No one gives a fuck.

You're no man, try to shut up a conservative 'bitch' and you'll get a gun down your throat for your trouble. Peace asshole.

LOL, a deplorable is gonna deplorable. Thanks for the proof!

Of course many were scared, but in truth there was no need. It was a comedy insurrection that had almost certainly been prearranged to stop short of violence, injury, or death.

They sat around with their feet up on desks in the very heat of the supposed insurrection. What would Comrad Che or Fidel have done in the heat of battle.

This is the inconvenient truth about the entire thing, but it's not politically favourable for either side to admit it.

Not to suggest that due punishment won't be handed down according to the dictates of the law.
A shame that some will pay with years in jail for taking part in Trump's comedy clustlerfuk revolution.

Trump at least owed them direction at the critical time.
It can only be assumed that directions to stop the acting had already been arranged.

I'm glad the Democrats were terrified. I'm glad. May they all remain so terrified.
There just should have been a real reason to be terrified.

Forum List

Back