Tired of all the winning yet?

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
Where is the Democrat budget demanding spending cuts?
I'm sure berg80 will be along with a link shortly..................... :abgg2q.jpg:
LOL

Berg's not even logged in, ya desperate homo.
You ran those numbers on the debt yet?

Did you find where I claimed 1980 something dollars are the same as 2017 dollars yet? No?

To easy to expose your bullshit lies.

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
I'm sure berg80 will be along with a link shortly..................... :abgg2q.jpg:
LOL

Yo Moron, I have no idea..........nor do I care, if he is logged in. Once he comes back he can address my post.

That's how the innerwebs works, Crayon Eater. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
LOL

Imbecile, it's that same "innerwebs" which informs you he's not logged in. You may be pining for him, but you're gonna have to wait since you prove to be too stupid to navigate around here.

LOL

Did you find where I claimed 1980 something dollars are the same as 2017 dollars yet? No?

Yeah, where you claimed Obama increased 5 times the debt that Reagan added as though there's no such thing as inflation. Sadly for you, there is, and the dollar was worth 50% under Obama than it was under Reagan.

Will you learn? No, of course not. You're ineducable. But it's still fun laughing at morons like you.

1 accurate statement destroys this thread:

President Trump was more successful and did more for America in 3 years than Joe Biden has been / done in 40 years.

LOL

Yo Moron, I have no idea..........nor do I care, if he is logged in. Once he comes back he can address my post.

LOL

Imbecile, it's that same "innerwebs" which informs you he's not logged in. You may be pining for him, but you're gonna have to wait since you prove to be too stupid to navigate around here.
Hey fuckwit, I have no inclination to keep tabs on whether or not anyone is “logged in”. And I don’t know how it is done....never cared.

I will leave that to you obsessed stalker types, Loser.

LOL

Yeah, where you claimed Obama increased 5 times the debt that Reagan added as though there's no such thing as inflation. Sadly for you, there is, and the dollar was worth 50% under Obama than it was under Reagan.

Will you learn? No, of course not. You're ineducable. But it's still fun laughing at morons like you.
So, no numbers.

You lose again....and again......and again....

LOL

LOL

Hey fuckwit, I have no inclination to keep tabs on whether or not anyone is “logged in”. And I don’t know how it is done....never cared.

LOL

You were pining for him to post to you, ya flaming homo.

LOL

LOL

You keep telling yourself that. :mm:

LOL

LOL

LOL

Um, I responded to one of his posts. Do you not know how a message board works you blithering idiot?

LOL

LOL

I will. I love reality, unlike you.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Does that post of yours pining for me to post to you make you a homo? :oops8:

LOL

LOL

Does that post make you a “flaming homo”?

LOL

LOL

LOL

Um, I responded to one of his posts. Do you not know how a message board works you blithering idiot?
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who doesn't know how to tell when some posters log off.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Projection is not your friend.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

LOL

No, but thanks for letting me know I struck a nerve. :mm:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

Unlike you, I’m not obsessed with who is on the board.

If you think that gives you some sort of win, then I guess I will say CONGRATS.:laughing0301:

LOL

LOL

No, but thanks for letting me know I struck a nerve. :mm:
More like a funny bone, Loser.:iyfyus.jpg:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

If you think that gives you some sort of win, then I guess I will say CONGRATS.:laughing0301:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're literally projecting I don't know how the forum works while you admit you have no clue how to tell if someone is logged on or not.

tenor.gif

If only those Dems didn't enact a big cut in taxes that boosted the deficit. Oh wait...
Revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts, Dummy.

:oops8:

Ewe do know revenue goes up when taxes are raised don't ewe genius?

Fawn: Barry Hussein was awesome because he barely missed running up as much debt as all other Presidents COMBINED!
:iyfyus.jpg:
LOL

Rightwingnuts are such losers.

Reagan was the last president who actually did add more debt than all other previous presidents combined, increasing the debt 187%

Carter ............ 43% (in 4 years)
Reagan ....... 187%
Bush41 .......... 61% (in 4 years)
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%
Trump ........... 33% (in 3½ years)

G'head... this is where you pivot to Congress. :abgg2q.jpg:
What did he add? $2 Trillion?

And that was because Tip O'Neil lied to Reagan about giving him spending cuts if Reagan agreed to tax hikes. You really should learn history before making a fool of yourself, Halfwit.
$2 trillion? Impeached Trump??

LOLOLOL

He's adding almost $5 trillion this fiscal year alone.

face-palm-gif.278959
Reagan you blithering idiot, the guy you brought up. Didn't the Tip O'Neil comment clue you in? Apparently you are too thick to follow a conversation.
LOLOL

Typical rightard ... blame a Democrat for the shortcomings of a Republican. :lmao:
Your ignorance of history is only rivaled by your inability to follow a conversation.

You are a raving lunatic with an IQ smaller than your shoe size.

Dismissed.
LOL

Poor, baby. :itsok:

Despite you burying your head in the sand, Reagan is still the last president to add more debt than every other president before him combined...

Ronald Reagan .................................................... 1,859,575,960,187
All other previous presidents combined ...... 997,855,000,000
Reagan added about 1/5 of what Barry Hussein added.

Wrong. You rightards lie as easily as you breath. In your case, it looks like just rank ignorance.

The Top Five Contributors by Percentage

Franklin D. Roosevelt: President Roosevelt had the largest percentage increase. Although he only added $236 billion, this was a 1,048% increase from the $23 billion debt level left by President Herbert Hoover. The Great Depression took an enormous bite out of revenues. The New Deal cost billions. But the biggest cost was World War II. It added $209 billion to the debt between 1942 and 1945.4

Woodrow Wilson: President Wilson was the second-largest contributor to the debt, percentage-wise. He added $21 billion, which was a 727% increase over the $2.9 billion debt of his predecessor. Wilson had to pay for World War I. During his presidency, the Second Liberty Bond Act gave Congress the right to adopt the national debt ceiling.4

Ronald Reagan: President Reagan increased the debt by 186%. Reaganomics added $1.86 trillion. Reagan's brand of supply-side economics didn't grow the economy enough to offset the lost revenue from its tax cuts. Reagan also increased the defense budget by 35%.4

George W. Bush: President Bush added $5.849 trillion, the second-greatest dollar amount. This was a 101% increase, the fourth-largest percentage increase. Bush launched the War on Terror in response to the 9/11 attacks. It includes the War in Afghanistan, at $1.1 trillion, and the Iraq War, at $1 trillion. Military spending rose to a record level of $800 billion a year.4

Bush fought two recessions.

1. 2001 recession: Initiated the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act.
  2. 2008 financial crisis: Approved a $700 billion bailout package for banks.

Both Presidents Bush and Obama also had to contend with higher mandatory spending for Social Security and Medicare.

Barack Obama: Under President Obama, the national debt grew the most dollar-wise. He added $8.588 trillion. This 74% increase was the fifth-largest.4 Obama fought the Great Recession with an $831 billion economic stimulus package.5 The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion.

Obama increased defense spending to $855 billion.6 He sponsored the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. It was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over 10 years. But these savings didn't show up until the later years.7

U.S. Debt Increase by Fiscal Year Since 1914
The U.S. Treasury Department has historical tables that report the annual U.S. debt for each fiscal year since 1790.4 This data has been compiled for each president as detailed below.

Donald Trump: In his FY 2021 budget, Trump planned to add $4.832 trillion to the debt in his first term.8 That's a 24% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017.

The COVID-19 pandemic added an additional $2 trillion to the debt in the first quarter of 2020. That's from the CARES Act and a reduction in tax revenues as GDP plummeted 5%.
If Trump remains in office for a second term, he planned to add $8.3 trillion for both terms. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

• FY 2021 - $1.177 trillion projected in budget
  • FY 2020 - $1.181 trillion projected in budget
  • FY 2019 - $1.203 trillion
  • FY 2018 - $1.271 trillion

Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

• FY 2017 - $671 billion
  • FY 2016 - $1.423 trillion
  • FY 2015 - $327 billion
  • FY 2014 - $1.086 trillion
  • FY 2013 - $672 billion
  • FY 2012 - $1.276 trillion
  • FY 2011 - $1.229 trillion
  • FY 2010 - $1.652 trillion
  • FY 2009 - $253 billion. Congress passed the Economic Stimulus Act, which spent $253 billion in FY 2009.9 This rare occurrence should be added to President Obama's contribution to the debt.

George W. Bush: Added $5.849 trillion, a 101% increase from the $5.8 trillion debt at the end of Clinton's last budget, FY 2001.

• FY 2009 - $1.632 trillion. This was Bush's deficit without the impact of the Economic Stimulus Act.
  • FY 2008 - $1.017 trillion
  • FY 2007 - $501 billion
  • FY 2006 - $574 billion
  • FY 2005 - $554 billion
  • FY 2004 - $596 billion
  • FY 2003 - $555 billion
  • FY 2002 - $421 billion

Bill Clinton: Added $1.396 trillion, a 32% increase from the $4.4 trillion debt at the end of George H.W. Bush's last budget, FY 1993.

• FY 2001 - $133 billion
  • FY 2000 - $18 billion
  • FY 1999 - $130 billion
  • FY 1998 - $113 billion
  • FY 1997 - $188 billion
  • FY 1996 - $251 billion
  • FY 1995 - $281 billion
  • FY 1994 - $281 billion

George H.W. Bush: Added $1.554 trillion, a 54% increase from the $2.857 trillion debt at the end of Reagan's last budget, FY 1989.

• FY 1993 - $347 billion
  • FY 1992 - $399 billion
  • FY 1991 - $432 billion
  • FY 1990 - $376 billion

Ronald Reagan: Added $1.86 trillion, a 186% increase from the $998 billion debt at the end of Carter's last budget, FY 1981.

• FY 1989 - $255 billion
  • FY 1988 - $252 billion
  • FY 1987 - $225 billion
  • FY 1986 - $297 billion
  • FY 1985 - $256 billion
  • FY 1984 - $195 billion
  • FY 1983 - $235 billion
  • FY 1982 - $144 billion

Jimmy Carter: Added $299 billion, a 43% increase from the $699 billion debt at the end of Ford's last budget, FY 1977.

• FY 1981 - $90 billion
  • FY 1980 - $81 billion
  • FY 1979 - $55 billion
  • FY 1978 - $73 billion

Gerald Ford: Added $224 billion, a 47% increase from the $475 billion debt at the end of Nixon's last budget, FY 1974.

• FY 1977 - $78 billion
  • FY 1976 - $87 billion
  • FY 1975 - $58 billion

Richard Nixon: Added $121 billion, a 34% increase from the $354 billion debt at the end of President Johnson's last budget, FY 1969.

• FY 1974 - $17 billion
  • FY 1973 - $31 billion
  • FY 1972 - $29 billion
  • FY 1971 - $27 billion
  • FY 1970 - $17 billion

Lyndon B. Johnson: Added $42 billion, a 13% increase from the $312 billion debt at the end of President Kennedy's last budget, FY 1964.

• FY 1969 - $6 billion
  • FY 1968 - $21 billion
  • FY 1967 - $6 billion
  • FY 1966 - $3 billion
  • FY 1965 - $6 billion

John F. Kennedy: Added $23 billion, an 8% increase from the $289 billion debt at the end of Eisenhower's last budget, FY 1961.

• FY 1964 - $6 billion
  • FY 1963 - $7 billion
  • FY 1962 - $10 billion

Dwight Eisenhower: Added $23 billion, a 9% increase from the $266 billion debt at the end of Truman's last budget, FY 1953.

• FY 1961 - $3 billion
  • FY 1960 - $2 billion
  • FY 1959 - $8 billion
  • FY 1958 - $6 billion
  • FY 1957 - $2 billion surplus
  • FY 1956 - $2 billion surplus
  • FY 1955 - $3 billion
  • FY 1954 - $5 billion

Harry Truman: Added $7 billion, a 3% increase from the $259 billion debt at the end of President Roosevelt’s last budget, FY 1945.

• FY 1953 - $7 billion
  • FY 1952 - $4 billion
  • FY 1951 - $2 billion surplus
  • FY 1950 - $5 billion
  • FY 1949 - $0 billion with a slight surplus
  • FY 1948 - $6 billion surplus
  • FY 1947 - $11 billion surplus
  • FY 1946 - $11 billion

Franklin D. Roosevelt: Added $236 billion, a 1,048% increase from the $23 billion debt at the end of Hoover's last budget, FY 1933.

• FY 1945 - $58 billion
  • FY 1944 - $64 billion
  • FY 1943 - $64 billion
  • FY 1942 - $23 billion
  • FY 1941 - $6 billion
  • FY 1940 - $3 billion
  • FY 1939 - $3 billion
  • FY 1938 - $1 billion
  • FY 1937 - $3 billion
  • FY 1936 - $5 billion
  • FY 1935 - $2 billion
  • FY 1934 - $5 billion

Herbert Hoover: Added $6 billion, a 33% increase from the $17 billion debt at the end of Coolidge's last budget, FY 1929.

• FY 1933 - $3 billion
  • FY 1932 - $3 billion
  • FY 1931 - $1 billion
  • FY 1930 - $1 billion surplus

Calvin Coolidge: Subtracted $5 billion from the debt, a 24% decrease from the $22 billion debt at the end of Harding's last budget, FY 1923.

• FY 1929 - $1 billion surplus
  • FY 1928 - $1 billion surplus
  • FY 1927 - $1 billion surplus
  • FY 1926 - $1 billion surplus
  • FY 1925 - $1 billion surplus
  • FY 1924 - $1 billion surplus

Warren G. Harding: Subtracted $2 billion from the debt, a 7% decrease from the $24 billion debt at the end of Wilson's last budget, FY 1921.

• FY 1923 - $1 billion surplus
  • FY 1922 - $1 billion surplus

Woodrow Wilson: Added $21 billion to the debt, a 727% increase from the $2.9 billion debt at the end of Taft's last budget, FY 1913.

• FY 1921 - $2 billion surplus
  • FY 1920 - $1 billion surplus
  • FY 1919 - $13 billion
  • FY 1918 - $9 billion
  • FY 1917 - $2 billion
  • FY 1916 - $1 billion
  • FY 1915 - $0 billion with a slight surplus
  • FY 1914 - $0 billion

FY 1789 - FY 1913: $2.9 billion debt created.

Resources: Debt from 1914 to 2019: Historical Debt Outstanding.4 Debt from 2020 to 2021: FY 2021 budget."8

ARTICLE TABLE OF CONTENTSSkip to section

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're literally projecting I don't know how the forum works while you admit you have no clue how to tell if someone is logged on or not.

tenor.gif
I said you don’t know how a message board works. HINT: People respond to posts without worrying about if the guy is watching you post.

Obsessing over who is here or not is your thing. I don’t care one way or the other. I find it hilarious that chaps your ass.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back