Tired of all the winning yet?

I will point out that the bush boy kept most of his war spending off the general budget. He paid for it with emergency spending bills.

When Obama became president all that spending was added to the national debt. Over night the national debt went from over 11 trillion to just under 13 trillion.

The national debt was around 19 trillion when Obama left office.

The honest reality is that Obama added around 6 trillion to the national debt.

He did slash the budget deficit from 1.4 trillion that the bush boy left him down to 400 and something billion. He reduced the deficit by nearly 1 trillion dollars.
Just watch what happens with these rightwing lunatics should Biden win... starting next year, you will hear non-stop banter from them on:

• Annual GDP not being over 3%
  • The "real" unemployment rate
  • The labor force participation rate
  • The president is responsible for the national debt
You know, topics the rightwing stopped talking about 3½ years ago.

LOLOLOL

You prove again you're a fucking retard. :lmao:

Fucking retard, you just made your case even worse. Starting from January 20th, 2009 offered you the worst Obama could be blamed for -- with an 88% increase

Start with FY2010, and the figures are:

Start with calendar 2010, and the figures are:

So take your pick which date range you want to go by...

inauguration ...... 88% increase
FY2010 ................. 70%
2010 ...................... 67%

By any measure, Obama did not double the debt nor did Obama add more debt than all other presidents before him combined.

You only think did he because you're a fucking retard who fell for the rightwingnut fake news claiming he did.

spank-gif.278780
LOL nope google it and your cartoon is racist. Reported
LOLOL

Why on Earth would I Google it when I already linked you to the U.S. Treasury website on the national debt?? You know, the source I used to find those figures you now bitch and moan about after you yourself said, "starting the clock at the beginning of 2010 ... That is what finance people do"

Well that's exactly what I did and now here you are, shaking your fist at the sky in frustration doesn't actually change those figures simply because you don't like them.

spank-gif.278780
Because I am right
LOLOLOL

No, you're a lyin; idiot. I even used the dates you wanted and Obama increased the debt 67% with your dates.

spank-gif.278780

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
$5 trillion this fiscal year alone. Funny how silent the right is now about this when they bitched and moaned hourly as Obama drove up the debt $9 trillion in 8 years.

Where were you when barry doubled it?
He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.
Dumbfuck ... double requires at least a 100% increase. It increased 88%, i.e., less than double.

Now you know. Will you learn? Prolly not.
Dumbfuck is your go to. What a pathetic fool you are.

He racked up a bigger deficit than all other presidents combined.
That's a lie too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
That’s not a lie as he means prior not other.
Still a lie. On top of which, the fucking retard is actually talking about the debt but idiotically referred to it as the deficit.

Watch this .... post two numbers ... the increase to the debt under Obama ... and the increase to the debt of all previous presidents combined. You won't since you know it will reveal you're the fucking retard I said you are, but if you were to do that, you'd see I'm right and you two imbeciles are full of shit.
LOL he put on more debt than all prior presidents combined. You want to debate finance and Econ vs me again? Last time you crawled to me on your knees and apologized.
LOLOL

Your fantasies are noted and laughed at. As far as Obama and debt, I'll post the numbers you're clearly too skeered to post...

You claim to be in banking but I find it difficult to believe anyone in banking could be sooo incredibly stupid as to believe $9.3t is more than $10.6t,

:abgg2q.jpg:
LOL Obama was the spender in Chief. As far as how much debt it’s because they use different starting points. Either way he was quite the spender but unlike Trump got nothing for it.

Under Obama's tenure, average annual food stamp enrollment has risen by more than 15 million (compared to 2008). The home ownership rate is the lowest it has been since 1995, the earliest year provided in the U.S. Census Bureau's most recent report. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports more than 590,000 Americans say they are not in the labor force because they are discouraged, a figure that's 26 percent higher than even the worst annual average under George W. Bush. Additionally, the employment-population ratio has been continuously below the 60-percent threshold under Obama; the last time it was this low was 1985.

Dumbfuck, Obama added $9.3 trillion in 8 years. Impeached Trump has so far added $6.5 trillion in 3½ years. On pace to add $7.5 trillion by January 20th, 2021.

You really must suck as a banker.

G'head, tell me again how $9.3 trillion is greater than $10.6 trillion.

rotfl-gif.288736
Time to embarrass you again. Dumbfuck.

It depends where you start the clock. If you start the clock at the beginning of President Bush’s last year in office, as opposed to when he left office (or more properly, starting the clock at the beginning of 2010, since the first budget under President Obama would have been set in October of 2009).

That is what finance people do. If you take over as CEO on Jan 2020, you inherit the budget of last years CEO, you cannot magically amend it overnight. So either way you look at it he spent a ton and did not get anything for it.
LOLOLOL

Fucking retard, you just made your case even worse. Starting from January 20th, 2009 offered you the worst Obama could be blamed for -- with an 88% increase

By any measure, Obama did not double the debt nor did Obama add more debt than all other presidents before him combined.

You only think did he because you're a fucking retard who fell for the rightwingnut fake news claiming he did.

spank-gif.278780

I will point out that the bush boy kept most of his war spending off the general budget. He paid for it with emergency spending bills.

When Obama became president all that spending was added to the national debt. Over night the national debt went from over 11 trillion to just under 13 trillion.

He did slash the budget deficit from 1.4 trillion that the bush boy left him down to 400 and something billion. He reduced the deficit by nearly 1 trillion dollars.
Just watch what happens with these rightwing lunatics should Biden win... starting next year, you will hear non-stop banter from them on:

Do you support defunding the police and taking people’s guns? Yes or no?
No.

Fawn: Barry Hussein was awesome because he barely missed running up as much debt as all other Presidents COMBINED!
:iyfyus.jpg:
LOL

Rightwingnuts are such losers.

Reagan was the last president who actually did add more debt than all other previous presidents combined, increasing the debt 187%

Carter ............ 43% (in 4 years)
Reagan ....... 187%
Bush41 .......... 61% (in 4 years)
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%
Trump ........... 33% (in 3½ years)

G'head... this is where you pivot to Congress. :abgg2q.jpg:
What did he add? $2 Trillion?

And that was because Tip O'Neil lied to Reagan about giving him spending cuts if Reagan agreed to tax hikes. You really should learn history before making a fool of yourself, Halfwit.
$2 trillion? Impeached Trump??

LOLOLOL

He's adding almost $5 trillion this fiscal year alone.

face-palm-gif.278959
Reagan you blithering idiot, the guy you brought up. Didn't the Tip O'Neil comment clue you in? Apparently you are too thick to follow a conversation.
LOLOL

Typical rightard ... blame a Democrat for the shortcomings of a Republican. :lmao:
Your ignorance of history is only rivaled by your inability to follow a conversation.

You are a raving lunatic with an IQ smaller than your shoe size.

Dismissed.
LOL

Poor, baby. :itsok:

Despite you burying your head in the sand, Reagan is still the last president to add more debt than every other president before him combined...

Ronald Reagan .................................................... 1,859,575,960,187
All other previous presidents combined ...... 997,855,000,000
Reagan added about 1/5 of what Barry Hussein added.

Fawn: Barry Hussein was awesome because he barely missed running up as much debt as all other Presidents COMBINED!
LOL

Reagan was the last president who actually did add more debt than all other previous presidents combined, increasing the debt 187%

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

And that was because Tip O'Neil lied to Reagan about giving him spending cuts if Reagan agreed to tax hikes. You really should learn history before making a fool of yourself, Halfwit.

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
Reagan you blithering idiot, the guy you brought up. Didn't the Tip O'Neil comment clue you in? Apparently you are too thick to follow a conversation.
LOLOL

Typical rightard ... blame a Democrat for the shortcomings of a Republican. :lmao:
Your ignorance of history is only rivaled by your inability to follow a conversation.

Dismissed.
LOL

Despite you burying your head in the sand, Reagan is still the last president to add more debt than every other president before him combined...

Ronald Reagan .................................................... 1,859,575,960,187
LOL

You never cease saying stupid things, do ya, moron?

LOL

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

LOL

Prove me wrong, Fucknuts.

LOL

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

LOL

Too easy, moron ... you're idiotically discussing nominal figures. :eusa_doh:

You really are stupid enough to think a dollar in 2017 was worth exactly the same as a dollar in 1989. :cuckoo:

Seriously, what kind of abject imbecile talks about nominal figures when discussing dollar amounts by comparing dollars across time spans?

face-palm-gif.278959

You know, topics the rightwing stopped talking about 3½ years ago.
The only thing that counts on who has more deaths and who they are.

LOL

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

LOL

You really are stupid enough to think a dollar in 2017 was worth exactly the same as a dollar in 1989. :cuckoo:

Seriously, what kind of abject imbecile talks about nominal figures when discussing dollar amounts comaring dollars across time spans?

face-palm-gif.278959
I accept your admission you can’t prove me wrong. Run along, Sonny.

LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780
LOL nope google it and your cartoon is racist. Reported
LOLOL

Why on Earth would I Google it when I already linked you to the U.S. Treasury website on the national debt?? You know, the source I used to find those figures you now bitch and moan about after you yourself said, "starting the clock at the beginning of 2010 ... That is what finance people do"

Well that's exactly what I did and now here you are, shaking your fist at the sky in frustration doesn't actually change those figures simply because you don't like them.

spank-gif.278780
Because I am right
LOLOLOL

No, you're a lyin; idiot. I even used the dates you wanted and Obama increased the debt 67% with your dates.

spank-gif.278780

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
$5 trillion this fiscal year alone. Funny how silent the right is now about this when they bitched and moaned hourly as Obama drove up the debt $9 trillion in 8 years.

Where were you when barry doubled it?
He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.
Dumbfuck ... double requires at least a 100% increase. It increased 88%, i.e., less than double.

Now you know. Will you learn? Prolly not.
Dumbfuck is your go to. What a pathetic fool you are.

He racked up a bigger deficit than all other presidents combined.
That's a lie too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
That’s not a lie as he means prior not other.
Still a lie. On top of which, the fucking retard is actually talking about the debt but idiotically referred to it as the deficit.

Watch this .... post two numbers ... the increase to the debt under Obama ... and the increase to the debt of all previous presidents combined. You won't since you know it will reveal you're the fucking retard I said you are, but if you were to do that, you'd see I'm right and you two imbeciles are full of shit.
LOL he put on more debt than all prior presidents combined. You want to debate finance and Econ vs me again? Last time you crawled to me on your knees and apologized.
LOLOL

Your fantasies are noted and laughed at. As far as Obama and debt, I'll post the numbers you're clearly too skeered to post...

You claim to be in banking but I find it difficult to believe anyone in banking could be sooo incredibly stupid as to believe $9.3t is more than $10.6t,

LOL Obama was the spender in Chief. As far as how much debt it’s because they use different starting points. Either way he was quite the spender but unlike Trump got nothing for it.

Under Obama's tenure, average annual food stamp enrollment has risen by more than 15 million (compared to 2008). The home ownership rate is the lowest it has been since 1995, the earliest year provided in the U.S. Census Bureau's most recent report. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports more than 590,000 Americans say they are not in the labor force because they are discouraged, a figure that's 26 percent higher than even the worst annual average under George W. Bush. Additionally, the employment-population ratio has been continuously below the 60-percent threshold under Obama; the last time it was this low was 1985.

Dumbfuck, Obama added $9.3 trillion in 8 years. Impeached Trump has so far added $6.5 trillion in 3½ years. On pace to add $7.5 trillion by January 20th, 2021.

You really must suck as a banker.

G'head, tell me again how $9.3 trillion is greater than $10.6 trillion.

rotfl-gif.288736
Time to embarrass you again. Dumbfuck.

It depends where you start the clock. If you start the clock at the beginning of President Bush’s last year in office, as opposed to when he left office (or more properly, starting the clock at the beginning of 2010, since the first budget under President Obama would have been set in October of 2009).

That is what finance people do. If you take over as CEO on Jan 2020, you inherit the budget of last years CEO, you cannot magically amend it overnight. So either way you look at it he spent a ton and did not get anything for it.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

Do you support defunding the police and taking people’s guns? Yes or no?
No.
At least you are sane. Thanks for your honest answer.

LOL

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

LOL

Seriously, what kind of abject imbecile talks about nominal figures when discussing dollar amounts comaring dollars across time spans?

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

I already proved you wrong. Not surprisingly, you're too stupid to know it.

:dance:

LOL

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Nope. You did no such thing.

LOL

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

LOLOLOL

Now you're gumming at my ankles. I hope you like the taste.

LOL

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

LOLOLOL

Run the numbers. Reagan added about 1/5 what Barry did.

You keep losing, and moronically claiming victory.

LOL

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

LOLOLOL

You keep claiming a dollar in 2017 is worth the same as a dollar in 1989.

Yes, you really are that stupid.

LOL

Reagan ....... 187%
Clinton .......... 37%
Obama ......... 88%

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

LOLOLOL

You keep claiming a dollar in 2017 is worth the same as a dollar in 1989.

Yes, you really are that stupid.

I never made that claim, liar.

Where is the Democrat budget demanding spending cuts?
I'm sure berg80 will be along with a link shortly..................... :abgg2q.jpg:

I'm sure berg80 will be along with a link shortly..................... :abgg2q.jpg:
LOL

Berg's not even logged in, ya desperate homo.

LOL

Berg's not even logged in, ya desperate homo.
Yo Moron, I have no idea..........nor do I care, if he is logged in. Once he comes back he can address my post.

That's how the innerwebs works, Crayon Eater. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back