Tired of all the winning yet?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
Where is the Democrat budget demanding spending cuts?

“We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt. ... Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

-Donald Trump campaign promise.....

If only those Dems didn't enact a big cut in taxes that boosted the deficit. Oh wait...

Love the whining. It's the one things progressives do very well.

But we all know conservatives will go back to whining on their side of the aisle when a Democrat is in office. Suddenly deficits and debt will matter again. It's magic. :)

But we all know conservatives will go back to whining on their side of the aisle when a Democrat is in office. Suddenly deficits and debt will matter again. It's magic. :)
Just hang on to your pussyhat there sport.

If only those Dems didn't enact a big cut in taxes that boosted the deficit. Oh wait...
Revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts, Dummy.

:oops8:

The irony of this post is amusing as hell.

$5 trillion this fiscal year alone. Funny how silent the right is now about this when they bitched and moaned hourly as Obama drove up the debt $9 trillion in 8 years.

$5 trillion this fiscal year alone. Funny how silent the right is now about this when they bitched and moaned hourly as Obama drove up the debt $9 trillion in 8 years.

Where were you when barry doubled it?

That Pelousy sure can spend the money.

The irony of this post is amusing as hell.

I know. Funny how that works with Republicans when a Democrat is in office. Hypocrisy at its finest. :)

Hmmm. I remember something called a recession being around when Obama first took office. I also remember the deficit numbers coming down the last three years that Obama was in office.
I remember prior to the pandemic, Trump was on track to inflate the deficit to almost 1.2 trillion. Pretty sure Republicans and conservatives have no leg to stand on here.

Its interesting how the Libs are all such Deficit Hawks, after decades of not giving a shit. What's Biden's plan to tackle the debt?

The poort schmuck earning 30 grand will be paying another 5 grand a year one way or the other to the mighty government.

Hmmm. I remember something called a recession being around when Obama first took office. I also remember the deficit numbers coming down the last three years that Obama was in office.
I remember prior to the pandemic, Trump was on track to inflate the deficit to almost 1.2 trillion. Pretty sure Republicans and conservatives have no leg to stand on here.

I also remember the deficit numbers coming down the last three years that Obama was in office.

you either have a bad memory, or are a lying sack. Given your track record here, I’ll go with the latter.

2016 bigger than 2015.

2017 bigger than 2016.

Forum List

Back