Tired of all the winning yet?

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
Where is the Democrat budget demanding spending cuts?
I'm sure berg80 will be along with a link shortly..................... :abgg2q.jpg:
LOL

Berg's not even logged in, ya desperate homo.
Yo Moron, I have no idea..........nor do I care, if he is logged in. Once he comes back he can address my post.

That's how the innerwebs works, Crayon Eater. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
LOL

Imbecile, it's that same "innerwebs" which informs you he's not logged in. You may be pining for him, but you're gonna have to wait since you prove to be too stupid to navigate around here.
Hey fuckwit, I have no inclination to keep tabs on whether or not anyone is “logged in”. And I don’t know how it is done....never cared.

I will leave that to you obsessed stalker types, Loser.
LOL

You were pining for him to post to you, ya flaming homo.
Um, I responded to one of his posts. Do you not know how a message board works you blithering idiot?
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who doesn't know how to tell when some posters log off.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Projection is not your friend.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

Unlike you, I’m not obsessed with who is on the board.

If you think that gives you some sort of win, then I guess I will say CONGRATS.:laughing0301:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're literally projecting I don't know how the forum works while you admit you have no clue how to tell if someone is logged on or not.

tenor.gif
I said you don’t know how a message board works. HINT: People respond to posts without worrying about if the guy is watching you post.

Obsessing over who is here or not is your thing. I don’t care one way or the other. I find it hilarious that chaos your ass.

:laughing0301:
LOLOL

I'm not the one pining for others to respond to my posts. That flaming homo is you.

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
I'm sure berg80 will be along with a link shortly..................... :abgg2q.jpg:
LOL

Yo Moron, I have no idea..........nor do I care, if he is logged in. Once he comes back he can address my post.

LOL

Imbecile, it's that same "innerwebs" which informs you he's not logged in. You may be pining for him, but you're gonna have to wait since you prove to be too stupid to navigate around here.
Hey fuckwit, I have no inclination to keep tabs on whether or not anyone is “logged in”. And I don’t know how it is done....never cared.

LOL

Um, I responded to one of his posts. Do you not know how a message board works you blithering idiot?
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

If you think that gives you some sort of win, then I guess I will say CONGRATS.:laughing0301:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're literally projecting I don't know how the forum works while you admit you have no clue how to tell if someone is logged on or not.

tenor.gif
I said you don’t know how a message board works. HINT: People respond to posts without worrying about if the guy is watching you post.

Obsessing over who is here or not is your thing. I don’t care one way or the other. I find it hilarious that chaos your ass.

LOLOL

I'm not the one pining for others to respond to my posts. That flaming homo is you.
How does one “pine” for responses?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

LOLOL

The way you did with Berg. Are you always this stupid? (rhetorical)

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

LOLOL

How did I pine for him? Be specific.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

LOLOL

Read your post, dumbfuck. As many times as necessary.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

LOLOL

So, you have no specifics as to why I was “pining” for a response.

Your fail Is EPIC! :iyfyus.jpg:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh, that's why you're still gumming my ankles.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea.

Don‘t care.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh, that's why you're still gumming my ankles.

Fawn: You are PINING for a response from Berg.

Me: Really, how?

Fawn: Dunno. Can’t say........sumfin gumming.....sumfin ankles....sumfin.....

Me: :cuckoo:

Looks like I put too much faith in berg80

Over the last few decades, Democrats have repeatedly reduced the deficit. They have raised taxes. They have cut military spending and corporate welfare. Some of them have even tried to hold down the cost of cherished social programs. Obamacare, for example, included enough cost controls and tax increases that it’s cut the deficit on net.

Forum List

Back