Tiny Dancer

My understanding is she lived in Canada and she's a member of the Boone family, which means we're cousins. If this is the same person, she used to be in the music business and knew Gordon Lightfoot. I haven't heard from her in awhile. Correct me if I'm mistaken

Muddy your assumption is correct... I was able to share some info re: the Boone family a while back with TD... I linked her to some newspaper clippings referencing a Cemetery close to my old home back in Indiana... Boone-Hutcheson Cemetery located in Putnam County, Indiana...

Dana was a direct descendant of Daniel Boone. In face her father was named Daniel aswell.

Traveller....what happened? please tell us!
We had the flu real bad. I woke up Saturday morning and got her a can of club soda. I was worried about her lack of nutrients so I was going to take her to the hospital for an IV when she woke up. It was getting late, 3:30 so I went to wake her but she was gone. I got 911 on speakerphone, pulled her to the floor, and and proceeded with chest compressions and cpr, we are isloated so I did that for an hour before the ambulance arrived. When they got here they said to stop, it was over

Dana was a direct descendant of Daniel Boone. In face her father was named Daniel aswell.

Really. That's interesting. I'm in that line, too. Hm. I bet we were related in some way. We had to have been.

I know right where most of that direct line still lives, I grew up there. As did the previous generations in my line. Not counting the native American side, natives, of course.

That's interesting, Traveller.

Last edited:
My understanding is she lived in Canada and she's a member of the Boone family, which means we're cousins. If this is the same person, she used to be in the music business and knew Gordon Lightfoot. I haven't heard from her in awhile. Correct me if I'm mistaken

Muddy your assumption is correct... I was able to share some info re: the Boone family a while back with TD... I linked her to some newspaper clippings referencing a Cemetery close to my old home back in Indiana... Boone-Hutcheson Cemetery located in Putnam County, Indiana...

It appears that I'm a very close descendant too. My genealogy led me to a Daniel Boone born 1784, lived in KY, and his father Jacob Boone from Pennsylvania. Probably one of Daniel Boone's grand kids. Daniel Boone had a bunch of kids. My Grandmother was Jennie Boone. Her father was Martin Jacob Boone. His father was William Dehart Boone. His father was Daniel Boone which was either a nephew to THE Daniel Boone or Grandson. I'm not sure yet.
I'm pretty sure I'm a direct descendant of Samuel Lincoln which was Abraham Lincoln's 4th Great Grandfather from Hingham England and settled in Hingham Mass. I'm living in the area where both the Lincolns and the Boone families eventually settled in KY and TN.

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.

Traveller - I just saw this. I am so sorry for your loss. Tiny Dancer was a lovely person and added so much to our community here. Condolences to you and your loved ones. Bless you. boe

We had the flu real bad. I woke up Saturday morning and got her a can of club soda. I was worried about her lack of nutrients so I was going to take her to the hospital for an IV when she woke up. It was getting late, 3:30 so I went to wake her but she was gone. I got 911 on speakerphone, pulled her to the floor, and and proceeded with chest compressions and cpr, we are isloated so I did that for an hour before the ambulance arrived. When they got here they said to stop, it was over

How awful for you. I am so sad about you losing your dear TD. No words.

You're a Hoosier? I know Putnam County well. Grew up in Fountain Country...north by north east of Putnam.

First Boss and now Tiny Dancer, this board just got suckier. RIP

And Eaglewings who I adored, we were political opposites but bonded because our Faith is very important to us. I posted the below thread if anyone wants to read it, not posting this link to deflect from Tiny Dancer but that you Rocko I think not aware that Eaglewings has been lost also and losing her was something I find very difficult to accept but I have had to.

I add that Mr. Tiny Dancer say she die of the flu, peoples should realise how serious the flu can be I nearly die of the flu in January I was given the Last Rites but of course I did not die in the end as I am now alive again and when I recover from this after many weeks I posted about it in my Music thread this to Pogo I post in response.

I not remember posts from Boss, but RIP to Eaglewings, Boss and Tiny Dancer.

So my thread about Eaglewings:

Eaglewings

You're a Hoosier? I know Putnam County well. Grew up in Fountain Country...north by north east of Putnam.

What is Hoosier? About Daniel Boone is this?

A Hoosier is what they call someone from the state of Indiana. Nobody seems to know exactly what it means.

Thanks for sharing that, Traveller. I lost my husband 2 years and 9 months ago. Dearest human man on God's green earth. My first 2 years afterward are a little blury. We too were remote, lost my sister 3 months after he passed, so I'm learning to live in a remote area in the country all by myself. A few months back, I was able to realize he wouldn't want me to be lonely, so I started getting out a little more. He left me with so many happy memories, though, I no longer hurt. I just bless and thank God that those happy memories will always be there. He had a really unique sense of humor, and not a day passed in 44 years that he didn't try to see if he could make me laugh. He was good at it. Like I said, my memories of him are like a dvd that makes you laugh every time you play it. I had no idea that another person could do that for you, but he did, and he made sure I will have joy in my heart if I just think about any given day when clouds appear.

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Hoosier is Indiana, Lucy. Very American state.

Forum List

Back