Tiny Dancer

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.

Awwww man tell me this isn't true!!
I would have liked to have said goodbye,but I understand how these things are private.
Stay strong man and know She'll be Missed here as well as at home.

God Bless.

This has been verified as much as possible, and appears to be true.

I am so sorry. She will be missed. :(

Thank you Kat, I was thinking how do we know this was not a hoax, so the confirmation is appreciated.

Now I haz a big sad. :crybaby:

Like so many I too mixed it up with TD. She had an irrepressible and infectious spirit. To say she will be missed is an understatement.

:(

upload_2019-3-2_23-41-52.jpeg

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.

T.D. was one of the most effective crusaders I've ever met on message board. And she did it with honor and grace.. One of those that takes our country's health seriously.. And I'll miss her. USMB will miss her..

I know both of you have been here longer than I have.. Hope you'll stick around.. Because we need her notes and links.. :eusa_angel: My sincere condolences...

FCT

Oh dear Lord...

I will miss you Tiny Dancer, our arguments, our agreements, your kind heart, your knowledge and passion on this board for arguing the argument... You were a great debater, and taught me a great deal about the Ukraine/Russia politics...

We spent a lot of years together debating on this board, my heart is heavy, and in sorrow... Deeply saddened... And pissed at you at the same time, for not letting us know, you were on your way out, to the good Lord's house.... Sigh....

my condolences sent to you Traveller

:(

Forum List

Back