Tiny Dancer

I considered TinyDancer my friend. Her and I had many conversations. She was a good and passionate, and smart woman. I loved her. This makes me so sad to hear

Virtual death by not posting feels very similar, but at least is reversible. Always too soon for the good ones. Sympathy to those who carry on in her absence.

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.
Traveller, I loved Tiny Dancer, her posts, her disposition, and her spirit. She was special. I will miss her wisdom and her passion. The news of her passing has not left my heart or my mind and I feel sadness for you, too, as you have lost someone you treasured for many more than the reasons those of us who did not know her intimately, have. May you heal from this loss of yours and begin the journey of cherishing your memories with a loving wife. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, too, as you cope without your loved one. Time heals most wounds.

Traveller, thank you for your thoughtfulness in sharing this tragic loss Tiny Dancer would have wanted you to. We will all meet again in peace and without pain. The universe has room for new life beginnings. :smiliehug:

A beautiful post, AA.....miss the light and beauty you used to bring here daily.

Hope to see you here more often.

Oh dear Lord...

I will miss you Tiny Dancer, our arguments, our agreements, your kind heart, your knowledge and passion on this board for arguing the argument... You were a great debater, and taught me a great deal about the Ukraine/Russia politics...

We spent a lot of years together debating on this board, my heart is heavy, and in sorrow... Deeply saddened... And pissed at you at the same time, for not letting us know, you were on your way out, to the good Lord's house.... Sigh....

my condolences sent to you Traveller

:(
Don't be pissed, It was sudden yet peaceful, in her sleep

Oh dear Lord...

I will miss you Tiny Dancer, our arguments, our agreements, your kind heart, your knowledge and passion on this board for arguing the argument... You were a great debater, and taught me a great deal about the Ukraine/Russia politics...

We spent a lot of years together debating on this board, my heart is heavy, and in sorrow... Deeply saddened... And pissed at you at the same time, for not letting us know, you were on your way out, to the good Lord's house.... Sigh....

my condolences sent to you Traveller

:(
Don't be pissed, It was sudden yet peaceful, in her sleep
Thank you Traveler. But it is still so unsettling and sad... I'm certain, no one knows the sadness more than you...

it's just that after so many years of seeing someone on this board, I got so used to seeing her here, and even if only in typing, she was larger than life to me... I expected her to be here, day in and day out, I expected to be able to argue and debate with her again... to be mad at her again... and to see her softer side again. :(

Whoa. . . so sorry for your loss, and all of our loss.

I had no idea she was in ill health. Hid it well.

Shocked and saddened. A prayer of rest and comfort to you and your family.

iu

She will be missed.
Not in ill health , sudden, unexpected

Sudden, unexpected, in her sleep. cardiac arrest

As tragic as it is, that's not a bad way to go.

Most of us are going to go by heart disease or cancer.

If I had my choice, I'd rather go by BAM! a heart attack.

Hopefully, it would happen on my driveway while my asshole neighbor is watching! lol
Naw. I'll take old age for 500 Alex. Life is too fleeting to settle for less

That wasn't an option.

I'd rather live to be 100, since I am in better shape than 99.99% of men my age because I exercise like a banshee - including you.

But given the option of heart attack dying peacefully in my sleep or cancer, I'd take heart attack dying peacefully in my sleep.

That wasn't an option.

I'd rather live to be 100, since I am in better shape than 99.99% of men my age because I exercise like a banshee - including you.

But given the option of heart attack dying peacefully in my sleep or cancer, I'd take heart attack dying peacefully in my sleep.
I don't need to exercise. If you knew the physical demands of my job you'd think twice.

Anyhow no need to soil this thread with a pissing match.

Old age is my option and plan.

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.

Sorry for your loss. She was well liked and will be missed.

May she rest in peace.

Forum List

Back