Tiny Dancer

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.

I am so sad to hear this, may she rest well, and you have my most sincere condolences. She was a GREAT lady!

Traveller....what happened? please tell us!
We had the flu real bad. I woke up Saturday morning and got her a can of club soda. I was worried about her lack of nutrients so I was going to take her to the hospital for an IV when she woke up. It was getting late, 3:30 so I went to wake her but she was gone. I got 911 on speakerphone, pulled her to the floor, and and proceeded with chest compressions and cpr, we are isloated so I did that for an hour before the ambulance arrived. When they got here they said to stop, it was over
Traveler, I am so sorry for your loss. She will be missed.

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.

Stratford57 for you to know that we have lost Tiny Dancer who was in many threads with you.

Traveller....what happened? please tell us!
We had the flu real bad. I woke up Saturday morning and got her a can of club soda. I was worried about her lack of nutrients so I was going to take her to the hospital for an IV when she woke up. It was getting late, 3:30 so I went to wake her but she was gone. I got 911 on speakerphone, pulled her to the floor, and and proceeded with chest compressions and cpr, we are isloated so I did that for an hour before the ambulance arrived. When they got here they said to stop, it was over
Thanks for sharing that, Traveller. I lost my husband 2 years and 9 months ago. Dearest human man on God's green earth. My first 2 years afterward are a little blury. We too were remote, lost my sister 3 months after he passed, so I'm learning to live in a remote area in the country all by myself. A few months back, I was able to realize he wouldn't want me to be lonely, so I started getting out a little more. He left me with so many happy memories, though, I no longer hurt. I just bless and thank God that those happy memories will always be there. He had a really unique sense of humor, and not a day passed in 44 years that he didn't try to see if he could make me laugh. He was good at it. Like I said, my memories of him are like a dvd that makes you laugh every time you play it. I had no idea that another person could do that for you, but he did, and he made sure I will have joy in my heart if I just think about any given day when clouds appear.

Death is not the end beautress the ones who have departed now begin the next chapter in life's continue journey.

A journey that we all will make and then when we do reunited with them Eternal and so also I add that when I make that journey I will I think in approx two days have established my Martini Bar in Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom and you and Mr. beautress and Tiny Dancer and every one else are invited to join me up there for Martini's :thewave:

I do not have many words. . . only gratitude.

Go rest high! Tiny Dancer!

It is abundantly clear that you are already very missed.

Hello Traveller, how are you? I hope you have the help and the comfort of your loved ones? I think of you and we Miss Tiny Dancer. god bless you.

OMG. I am so sorry. I loved TinyDancer. So sorry for your loss. She will be missed

Forum List

Back