Tiny Dancer

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.
Traveller, I am so sorry. I adored Tiny Dancer. I lost my husband a couple of years ago, and I felt so blessed by him, I'm so there with you and those in your family who cared for her liveliness and loveliness. The funny thing about the net is you may not know what a person looks like, but you can see the sunbeams of their soul, and that's what I saw when Tiny Dancer came into a chat room. May God bless you and comfort you and your family for your loss. :huddle:

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my angel, my beloved wife, my beautiful and brilliant Tiny Dancer passed away today. I know she had so many friends in here and I thought you all should know.
Traveller, I am so sorry. I adored Tiny Dancer. I lost my husband a couple of years ago, and I felt so blessed by him, I'm so there with you and those in your family who cared for her liveliness and loveliness. The funny thing about the net is you may not know what a person looks like, but you can see the sunbeams of their soul, and that's what I saw when Tiny Dancer came into a chat room. May God bless you and comfort you and your family for your loss. :huddle:

She was such her own person.
I loved hearing her viewpoint because it was usually a bit off from the norm until you thought about it.

I knew her only from posting here and found her to be a wonderful, cheerful, thoughtful, charismatic, charming, witty, feisty fellow traveler.

I loved her like she were a sister.

What a sad, sad, truly awful day.

I'm in tears here and I hardly knew her. Your loss must be great.

My condolences

Tiny dancer was like a lotus flower, beautiful with strength, courage of her convictions, but always loving this country with her whole being.​

lotus-flower.jpg

Too bad her family doesn't post one of her music videos. She really was a skilled musician and dancer.

Yesterday Sunday at Mass for you to know I light a Votive Candle in memory of Tiny Dancer, she is going to be missed but also to her remember for who she is - this I comment who she is because my thought is that death is not the end only the end of this chapter in life and that physical death on this earth is then to open the next chapter of Eternal life.

56a6062609f81f6dc9a10fcc438f7d7990e51b64.jpg

^^^^ Picture not of my hand literally lighting the Votive Candle I get the above picture from Google.

This is our tradition in the Roman Catholic Church to offer the Prayer for they who have departed this life on earth for the Eternal life:

Eternal rest, grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.

Amen.

Immaculate-Heart-of-Mary.jpg

I offer for you your family and Tiny Dancer and for all who have known her The Litany of The Immaculate Heart of Mary:

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.
God the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us.
God the Son, redeemer of the world, Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, Have mercy on us.

Heart of Mary, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, after God’s own Heart, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, in union with the Heart of Jesus, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, the vessel of the Holy Spirit, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, shrine of the Trinity, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, home of the Word, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, immaculate in your creation, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, flooded with grace, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, blessed of all hearts, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, Throne of glory, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, Abyss of humbleness, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, Victim of love, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, nailed to the cross, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, comfort of the sad, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, refuge of the sinner, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, hope of the dying, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, seat of mercy, Pray for us.

Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, Spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, Have mercy on us.

Immaculate Mary, meek and humble of heart. Conform our hearts to the heart of Jesus.

O most merciful God, Who for the salvation of sinners and the refuge of the wretched, has made the Immaculate Heart of Mary most like in tenderness and pity to the Heart of Jesus, grant that we, who now commemorate her most sweet and loving heart, may by her merits and intercession, ever live in the fellowship of the Hearts of both Mother and Son, through the same Christ our Lord.

Amen.

Traveller, I loved Tiny Dancer, her posts, her disposition, and her spirit. She was special. I will miss her wisdom and her passion. The news of her passing has not left my heart or my mind and I feel sadness for you, too, as you have lost someone you treasured for many more than the reasons those of us who did not know her intimately, have. May you heal from this loss of yours and begin the journey of cherishing your memories with a loving wife. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, too, as you cope without your loved one. Time heals most wounds.

Traveller, thank you for your thoughtfulness in sharing this tragic loss Tiny Dancer would have wanted you to. We will all meet again in peace and without pain. The universe has room for new life beginnings. :smiliehug:

My understanding is she lived in Canada and she's a member of the Boone family, which means we're cousins. If this is the same person, she used to be in the music business and knew Gordon Lightfoot. I haven't heard from her in awhile. Correct me if I'm mistaken

My understanding is she lived in Canada and she's a member of the Boone family, which means we're cousins. If this is the same person, she used to be in the music business and knew Gordon Lightfoot. I haven't heard from her in awhile. Correct me if I'm mistaken

Muddy your assumption is correct... I was able to share some info re: the Boone family a while back with TD... I linked her to some newspaper clippings referencing a Cemetery close to my old home back in Indiana... Boone-Hutcheson Cemetery located in Putnam County, Indiana...

Muddy your assumption is correct... I was able to share some info re: the Boone family a while back with TD... I linked her to some newspaper clippings referencing a Cemetery close to my old home back in Indiana... Boone-Hutcheson Cemetery located in Putnam County, Indiana...
My grandmother's maiden name was Boone.
Funny thing is, according to Ancestry.com I'm also closely related to Abe Lincoln. I have several Lincolns in the family from my Dad's side.

Forum List

Back