Time to ask - Is Trump a RINO?

I don't think he was PAID---:badgrin: Chuck Schumer stated a couple of weeks ago that Trump was no Republican--and there were millions of Republicans that never believed Trump was a Republican either. You heard the warnings about Trump--you just ignored them.

I heard the warnings but i didn't care that much. I thought he was sincere on the illegal alien issue and that's all i cared about.

No he was never sincere about anything. Especially immigration. He was told what to say and do by Steve Bannon his top adviser and did just that. You were taken by a T.V. reality star CON MAN.

Rush Limbaugh knew Trump was a CON-MAN. Here is what Limbaugh stated about Trump's campaign rhetoric regarding immigration after a caller was able to sneak onto his program and corner him. Limbaugh was much more interested in his Revolution against Establishment Republicans than he was at outing Trump as to who he really is.

Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

Now Ann Coulter is calling for Trump's impeachment; Doesn't that beat all.

"One of Donald Trump’s fiercest defenders in the conservative media, has lambasted the president and called for his impeachment for seeking to preserve a program protecting young immigrants. Firebrand commentator and author Ann Coulter has been one of the staunchest defenders of Mr Trump and his “America First” platform, sharing the Republican president’s focus on limiting illegal immigration.But in the hours since it emerged that Mr Trump and top Democrats discussed preserving a program to shield young unauthorized immigrants from deportation, Ms Coulter has gone on a Twitter rampage in which she upbraided Mr Trump for reneging on campaign promises, saying he was easily manipulated, and wrote “who DOESN’T want him impeached”?
Trump supporter Ann Coulter calls for his impeachment after he compromises on immigration

th

They all sold Trump to their audiences. They thought they could turn Trump into what they wanted him to be. He shows his real inclination here by working with Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer--and they're now indignant and shocked about it.--:badgrin:

Trump has always been a Democrat, and millions of Republicans knew this. He even proposed single payer health care and child care subsidies (another Obamacare type program) on the campaign trail and no one heard it--because they didn't want to hear it. These Right wing Talk Show hosts were wholly invested into Trump and they WANTED their revolution against the ESTABLISHMENT of the Republican Party, and they ended up supporting & getting a Democrat, Donald Trump elected.
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart
Donald Trump Proposes Child-Care Subsidies

Trump-RINO-2016.png

This is a great article and it's TRUE.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

So when it comes to blame--make sure you point your fingers at the right people.

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

Donald Trump broke the conservative media

"As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump signals to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, Rudi Guiliani, Jeff Sessions, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

Last edited:
His cave on DACA pretty much settles it. Like all the other rinos he no doubt was paid a HUGE corporate bribe to renege on his promise to kick out the criminal invaders who are bankrupting us. Sure trump has billions, but billionaires always want more.

Trump isn't a RINO, he is a liar and liberal.
It's looks like Project Trump was started many years ago to fool the voters.
As long Deep State exist nothing can be changed by no one new potus.
All of new presidents will lie and promise, lie and promise, than do what Deep State demands.

His cave on DACA pretty much settles it. Like all the other rinos he no doubt was paid a HUGE corporate bribe to renege on his promise to kick out the criminal invaders who are bankrupting us. Sure trump has billions, but billionaires always want more.

Trump likes to win. He's been losing on all other legislation. The things that have passed are through Congressional Review and happen whenever a new POTUS takes office. So this gives him a win, regardless of what side the win is on. He doesn't give a phlying phuck about anything except his image. And his image is "WINNING!". The only psychological difference between Trump and Charlie Sheen is Trump doesn't do drugs. But they're both very sociopathic.

He was never a die hard Republican anyone who was paying attention during primaries and general election knows this. We have had to much of this my way is the only way stuff from both sides so if Trump has to work with the Democrats to get some things accomplished so be it.

These kids never committed a crime as they were brought here by their parents. They have spent their lives working and bettering our society.

Trump is the most right wing president that we've had since Hover.

I disagree, I think when he reaches issues he believes in, which are few, he goes with what he likes. He did marry two foreign women, easy to see he'd be soft on immigration. As a "party guy" he will be soft on drugs most likely.

All of new presidents will lie and promise, lie and promise, than do what Deep State demands.

Chirping DEEP STATE does not explain anything; humans die off thus like the old right wing terror, the CFR, the DEEP STATE would need new leaders and workers. All politicians moderate once in office, some more than others. The one thing I admire Reagan for was his ability to admit he was wrong on a program or issue once in office.

Chirping DEEP STATE does not explain anything; humans die off thus like the old right wing terror, the CFR, the DEEP STATE would need new leaders and workers. All politicians moderate once in office, some more than others. The one thing I admire Reagan for was his ability to admit he was wrong on a program or issue once in office.

Plain and Simple.

The people must take country back and establish the new political system.
Without DEEP STATE and secret societies.

In years past, those against the Vietnam war cited the "war machine"; Eisenhower warned of the "military industrial" complex". Certainly, there are industries with vested interests in government, the term 'deep state' originated in Turkey, There is however no shadow government in the US, and the CFR, Military industrial complex, and defense industry have changing priorities, and corporations. That is the beauty of the free market.

spee

Perhaps you are the RINO.
speedos is one of the new breed of posters we have around here......POSTERINNAMEONLY

I think this would not matter to me as much as if there is blanket amnesty for all those who overstayed visas or ran over the border illegally. There are good people working hard and trying to be good citizens. If they have a clean record, follow our laws and can speak English, welcome.

Why do they have to speak English. My grandparents never spoke English. They did fine here.

These kids never committed a crime as they were brought here by their parents. .

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, !!!!!! How many times do we have to say it????. Obozo didn't vet of these dreamers and all illegals have learned to lie and say they were brought here as infants.

They are fraudsters not dreamers,. THINK
So...if they have learned to lie....you too could be one of them....and I could be...and all of us here could be.

These kids never committed a crime as they were brought here by their parents. .

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, !!!!!! How many times do we have to say it????. Obozo didn't vet of these dreamers and all illegals have learned to lie and say they were brought here as infants.

So...if they have learned to lie....you too could be one of them....and I could be...and all of us here could be.
speedos is a jerk.....when you confront him about the bullshit he posts he puts you on ignore,thats his way of not having to answer questions......he claimed blacks get 20 points on the civil service exam,after i had a good laugh i asked him to prove that.....that was around 2 years ago,his way of dealing with me was to put me on ignore....the guy is a wuss and he doesnt do much THINKING.....

speedos is a jerk.....when you confront him about the bullshit he posts he puts you on ignore,thats his way of not having to answer questions......he claimed blacks get 20 points on the civil service exam,after i had a good laugh i asked him to prove that.....that was around 2 years ago,his way of dealing with me was to put me on ignore....the guy is a wuss and he doesnt do much THINKING.....
Black widows of vietnam vets might get 20 points total on the civil service exam as it used to be managed. I posted a link in that thread of yours showing that blacks got seeded into the top of the hiring list even if they weren't in the top point wise with or without bonus points. Blacks who only scored 70% got hired while whites who scored 110% with bonuses got passed over even with bonus points. The one time I took a civil service exam I got 110% for getting a perfect score and being a vet and I ended up tieing in 3rd place with 140 other people. None of us got the job.

Forum List

Back