Time for the gloves to come off...

The only one 'rolling and laughing' is everyone else at Bo's ignorance on that one....
Too funny! Says the poster who believes that a private citizen can be impeached. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A former President can be impeached Article 1 Section 3:
Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

So, if a Person is impeached it could be after they are no longer in office and would disqualify a person from holding Office of Honor.
THIS is Article 1, Section 3: The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote. Each state, regardless of population, gets two seats in the Senate.

So...what are you making up?

Oh....and how do you impeach a Former President? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I can't believe you are so ignorant you do not know that is possible. It is very much possible to do so, just extremely unlikely.
Tell us how it's possible to impeach a Former President. He's a private citizen now. Explain it to us....better yet, show us the law that explains it to us. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gawd you people are stupid. That is why you are Liberals.
You can impeach a former office holder to prevent them from ever holding a political office in the future, so yes, a former president, or anyone holding public office can be impeached after they leave office.

And imo, The Congress needs to make an example of Obama Bin Spying.

Bush Legacy: Presidents Can Be Impeached After They Leave Office

JON PONDER

Impeach the Former President

Can President Bush Be Impeached After He’s Gone?
BTW...your examples are of people who were IN office when the process of impeachment began, but resigned during and the process was either continued or dropped.

I know you guys are all jonesing over Former President Obama, but he's been out of office since January. And you can't let him go. :rofl:

For over 10 months they have carried out this continuous Witch Hunt in an attempt to find anything criminal, anything connecting Donald Trump to the Russians and the false accusations of collusion. Despite the fact that they have found nothing, that they do not have any evidence at all, they are now authoring articles of impeachment.

They're aren't trying to find anything criminal. Even worse, they are just making shit up.

I know you guys are all jonesing over Former President Obama, but he's been out of office since January.
President Obama, Susan Rice, and members of his administration broke laws on the way out. It does not matter that they are out of office. The Statute of Limitations for those crimes, to include Felony ESPIONAGE, has not passed. Furthermore, Obama and his former sewer rats have not 'gone' yet. He and Clapper, for example, are still making news subversively undermining the US govt while abroad.

If Barry and Hillary want to hang around, they just ASK for the attention they deserve....if 'turned loose', the DOJ would be more than willing to give it to them.

I can't believe you are so ignorant you do not know that is possible. It is very much possible to do so, just extremely unlikely.
Tell us how it's possible to impeach a Former President. He's a private citizen now. Explain it to us....better yet, show us the law that explains it to us. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can impeach a former office holder to prevent them from ever holding a political office in the future, so yes, a former president, or anyone holding public office can be impeached after they leave office.

JON PONDER

BTW...your examples are of people who were IN office when the process of impeachment began, but resigned during and the process was either continued or dropped.

I know you guys are all jonesing over Former President Obama, but he's been out of office since January. And you can't let him go. :rofl:
So you are saying you didn't read the articles? Typical. They all showed the justification for impeaching someone after they left office.
I'll ignore your responses from here on out. You are a shill and an intellectually dishonest poster.

Oh, is the OP outraged.
He's a real card these days.
upload_2017-6-8_7-15-11.png

JON PONDER

So you are saying you didn't read the articles? Typical. They all showed the justification for impeaching someone after they left office.
I'll ignore your responses from here on out. You are a shill and an intellectually dishonest poster.
I did read the articles and I did a little more....anyone who was impeached "after out of office", the impeachment procedures started while they were in office. Now...will you be applying that to Former President Obama? Hmmmmm?

JON PONDER

'Mess with the bull and you get the horns"...or the "ignore". :p

I know you guys are all jonesing over Former President Obama, but he's been out of office since January.
President Obama, Susan Rice, and members of his administration broke laws on the way out. It does not matter that they are out of office. The Statute of Limitations for those crimes, to include Felony ESPIONAGE, has not passed. Furthermore, Obama and his former sewer rats have not 'gone' yet. He and Clapper, for example, are still making news subversively undermining the US govt while abroad.

If Barry and Hillary want to hang around, they just ASK for the attention they deserve....if 'turned loose', the DOJ would be more than willing to give it to them.
Then you charge them with crimes and INDICT them....you can't IMPEACH them anymore. But I know this is just more of the "Lock Her Up!" crowd......permit me to not hold my breath until you trumpettes actually indict anyone.

JON PONDER

'Mess with the bull and you get the horns"...or the "ignore". :p
In other words..."Uh Oh!.....Bodecea knows what she's talking out here....time to run away!"

Then you charge them with crimes and INDICT them....you can't IMPEACH them anymore.

As the saying goes, 'It is better to remain silent and let them thing you are ignorant than to open your mouth and prove them right.'

:p

Then you charge them with crimes and INDICT them....you can't IMPEACH them anymore.

As the saying goes, 'It is better to remain silent and let them thing you are ignorant than to open your mouth and prove them right.'

:p
And yet you keep going on about a Former President should be impeached......months after he's out of office. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And yet you keep going on about a Former President should be impeached......months after he's out of office.

And you keep ignoring how this President, his administration, and his loyalists illegally shared protected information, unmasked Americans, perpetrated Felony Espionage, and continues to engage in subversive acts abroad against the United States Government / President of the united states.

Once again, Obama should follow the example of the Presidents before him and respectfully disappear from public view. The criminal narcissist, however, can not do that because he is fighting to hold on to a legacy the newly elected President is erasing.

If you don't want Obama talked about, try to convince him to stop drawing attention to himself by going away.

And yet you keep going on about a Former President should be impeached......months after he's out of office.

And you keep ignoring how this President, his administration, and his loyalists illegally shared protected information, unmasked Americans, perpetrated Felony Espionage, and continues to engage in subversive acts abroad against the United States Government / President of the united states.

Once again, Obama should follow the example of the Presidents before him and respectfully disappear from public view. The criminal narcissist, however, can not do that because he is fighting to hold on to a legacy the newly elected President is erasing.

If you don't want Obama talked about, try to convince him to stop drawing attention to himself by going away.
He's a troll. The law is clear. I showed him, you showed him. He's just here to disrupt the discussion.

Forum List

Back